It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Get It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am really wondering why dems do not negotiate for the funds the pubs are looking for more fence. I realize they are out of touch a bit so here are some things they need. HR 420 or something that reschedules mj.,lock down rgb replacement, and something dealing with daca like maybe a 20 yr path to citizenship.

On the other hand if potus wants this so much why did he fill the dem wish list in the omnibus type funding in the past for everything the dems wanted to fund like planned parent hood and nothing in return.

It looks like they are playin games here or they are operating from some rules we can not understand.

Also if you live in Texas you should be against putting up any more walls or fencing. We have seen that walls do not stop asylum seekers and such but only funnels them. There can be no wall on the border in Texas cause of a river so putting a wall up in every other state just funnels many to Texas.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

So you post a title that says you get it and then write an OP about how you don't get it.

And for the record, all of Texas that needs it should have a wall.

We need to funnel all these undocumented Democratic voters to the sanctuary state of California.

Then build a wall around California.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It reminds me of the sound a box of rocks make when shaken.

Reading can be your friend if you know comprehension.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

looks like they are playin games here

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It reminds me of the sound a box of rocks make when shaken.

Reading can be your friend if you know comprehension.

After reading that op, I wouldn't be making quips about reading comprehension.......

Also I use to live on the border in texas..... The river doesn't matter you just move the right of way like when building transmission lines, it's not that hard.......

Next....

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wow you seem to be diametrically opposed to the site motto.

In case you have been under a rock you should know that all a person has to do is step foot on us soil including the river bank where a fence can not be put. In Texas the fence has to be out of the flood plain. So it is ineffective and would become a hot spot for the majority of people seeking to plant their feet.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Fill the river with alligators.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
republicans don't want the wall either...if they did...they would have put it in during the TWO YEARS they had control....c'mon people, this isn't rocket science

they waited until democrats took the house, so trump had someone to bitch about, and his voters had someone to hate.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
republicans don't want the wall either...if they did...they would have put it in during the TWO YEARS they had control....c'mon people, this isn't rocket science

they waited until democrats took the house, so trump had someone to bitch about, and his voters had someone to hate.

Senate democrats filibustered it...

Why you all ignore this fact is beyond me.

Cognitive dissonance much?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
ANYONE caught breeching our border that was caught, would be put in a holding camp for one day, fed and then shipped to Venezuela.... Caracas to be exact. The Venezuelan government would be given $100 per person to defray costs of handling and kicking them out of their country. Men Woman and Children.

Once you have illegally breeched out border, you automatically are ineligible for American citizenship ever.

Illegals already here, if caught would likewise be kicked out permanently.

Habitual illegal crossers would face a ten year prison sentence, with the prison in Southern Arizona like Joe Arpaio ran.

Period. The illegal caravans would stop in days, and anyone else thinking of hopping the border.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Your methods and laws must have Teeth, or they are laughable hyperbole.

new topics

top topics

join