It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the award for this years least convincing stunt goes to .....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Alexander Goldinsky !!!!!!!

Alexander's poorly executed and totally unconvincing stunt features in the upcoming court trial "my insurance fraud"......

It's a pleasure to see a true artist at work.

A man has been arrested and charged with insurance fraud in the US state of New Jersey after allegedly pretending to slip and fall on ice cubes.

It comes after CCTV footage appeared to show a man deliberately throwing ice on the floor before faking a fall.

The Middlesex County prosecutor said Alexander Goldinsky, 57, of Randolph, filed a false insurance claim for ambulance service and hospital treatment he received for injuries he claimed he sustained at a company in Woodbridge Township.

Mr Goldinsky was charged with one count of insurance fraud and one count of theft by deception.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I saw that on NJ12, what a dip****.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm convinced by it man. Pure genius right there, I hope he gets that money!
Thanks for sharing this little gem.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Once again the whole nature of human existential existence is called into question. It cripples the mind that a person of 57 years thought that this was a brilliant idea. '' Yeah, sure, I can pull this off''. I wonder if he has gotten away with stuff like this before.

Maybe he will step up his get rich rich concoctions in the future and open a Radio Shack franchise.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
HaHa. I like to see people trying to run scams get caught. It makes it harder for people who actually have real accidents to get the help they need. Another thing is people who get hurt milking the system when the incident does not really cause much of a problem.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
With camera's everywhere I do hope they catch more scammers. But you better believe even with catching these fools the insurance rate will never drop.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

that was funny, saw similar last year when a woman claimed something fell off scaffolding but the cctv showed her hitting herself in the head with it

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It is rumored after the footage was released he was approached by several international soccer clubs with offers of work.

new topics

top topics

join