It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collaborative Fiction: Your Rules and Regulations Suggestions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
In the bottom corner of your posts is an clickable icon reading 'content rights'.

I think this will answer your questions regarding copyrights and ATS.

If there is anything which confuses you, let me know and we'll work it out in this thread.

spelling edit

[edit on 27-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I never thought to click on that graphic. I did not know it was a link.

I have read the linked material and it appears to cover my rights to publish elsewhere, which is all I am looking to do.

Thank you for your assistance.

Bibliophile

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
From what I've read on this thread and in the rules post, looks like the rules are undergoing changes, but one of them states that we are not to add to stories unless we are "assigned" to them, I believe was the wording. How does that happen?

thanks for the help, especially for the spell check, grammar check and so on links!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

one of them states that we are not to add to stories unless we are "assigned" to them, I believe was the wording. How does that happen?

The best way would be to U2U the original poster and ask if s/he would entertain your input in the collaboration.

Most of these threads seem to be open for anyone with writer status, though, which I note you already have.

Good question, though

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
thanks for the info and thumbs up

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Masqua :
Thanks for all of your help. If you need a favor, let me know.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It's cool SEIGE...the pleasure is all mine. U2U me with any problems you may have and I'll do my best to help out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join