It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien disclosure 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Some people say 2019 is going to be the year of Great change, especially if your suffering from the Mandela effect lol
But it got me thinking if you could predict what the year will bring let's have a go for fun, see who's closest, we may even get the internet shut down if someone hits the nail on the head.
I'll go first....
I predict the Government will disclose hostile alien contact in the biggest deception of all time, building walls and fake news were just two of the Psycholigical
Implants to prime us... However there are no Aliens, the government have used a predictive prohecy machine to see humanity was about to discover all their horrible secrets, but they were too late people woke up across the globe in what was termed the great awakening andWW3 began, a world civil war.

Don't fret though, PS5 still be out 2020

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I predict we’ll find out Rosie O’Donnell wears panties with dick holes in them.

edit on 2-2-2019 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

and i though my prediction was wild

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Some people say 2019 is going to be the year of Great change, especially if your suffering from the Mandela effect lol
But it got me thinking if you could predict what the year will bring let's have a go for fun, see who's closest, we may even get the internet shut down if someone hits the nail on the head.
I'll go first....
I predict the Government will disclose hostile alien contact in the biggest deception of all time, building walls and fake news were just two of the Psycholigical
Implants to prime us... However there are no Aliens, the government have used a predictive prohecy machine to see humanity was about to discover all their horrible secrets, but they were too late people woke up across the globe in what was termed the great awakening andWW3 began, a world civil war.

Don't fret though, PS5 still be out 2020

Bold!

I’m going to go the other way and say it’s a stays a status-quo l, unremarkable year. Apple releases some new product/upgrade, TVs get bigger, we remain 10-50 years away from “curing” major disease, maybe we get one or two decent movies this year, etc. nothing too cool or exciting.

One thing that will happen this year that probably won’t be entirely game changing this year but will over time is the Porsche Taycan will be released - the first electric Porsche. Why? Because other major luxury manufacturers will follow suit in short order. This will bring a new “cool factor” and legitimacy to the EV world and while Tesla will remain the “pioneer” in the mass-produced EV market, Porsche will legitimize it - which will change the course of motoring over the next decade. And that has a lot of implications.

www.autocar.co.uk...

That’s the boldest thing I’ve got!

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

2019 will be the year in which Iran and Israel will go to war with eachother. The ME Situation will get a lot more difficult, because it will draw Saudi Arabia and Turkey into it. As a result Russia and Egypt will join Turkey and Iran, which will make the US and England and France join the violence. It will be a mess.

Brexit will get postponed. Beyond 2019 for sure.

On more mysterious notes there will be an increase in mental "disturbances" in people, an epidemic nobody will really want to talk about and if then only in matters of "stress" but that's not it.
Another Max Headroom event will occure and this time not on tv, but directly on people's devices, like using emergency notification channels but globally.
ISS will get closed earlier because collaboration will become too difficult.
Elon Musk will become the centre of an outrage #storm of never seen before proportions.
Besides that the obvious violent outburst in all cities like Paris, Berlin, London, ... and clashes between left and right in the US.

Not as exotic as your prediction, but I play to win.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Good shout and certainly happening...(here anyway!)

source

The Scottish government has pledged to phase out new petrol and diesel cars and vans across Scotland by 2032, eight years ahead of the UK Government target. Nicola Sturgeon outlined plans to "massively expand" charging points and set up pilot projects to encourage uptake of electric vehicles.

edit on 2-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

no i want to hear more about yours, what mental disturbances, and epidemic im exited and afraid here...haha

yours is good and you may get a hit or two in there, you do play to win

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Cultural schizophrenia, when what is taught and talked about doesn't match the experience, comes back to bite. Guilt about things you didn't actively choose or can change builds sociopaths.
Stuff like that

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well I'm off the coffee and ritual dosing the smoke, yoga starts on Monday
Adaptibility and change are essential in progression
Alchemy is about changing energy forces and thoughts from ones that hold us back to ones that propel us forward.
Every thought has power.

Sometimes it feels imagination is dwindling..... Not ours any way lol

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Fusion power will remain 20 years away

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Where did you get your definition here?

"Alchemy is about changing energy forces and thoughts from ones that hold us back to ones that propel us forward."
edit on 2-2-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

c/o : Alchemy | Define Alchemy at Dictionary.com

Dictionary.com › browse › alchemy
alchemy. [ăl′kə-mē]

A medieval philosophy and early form of chemistry whose aims were the transmutation of base metals into gold, the discovery of a cure for all diseases, and the preparation of a potion that gives eternal youth.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

its about transforming one form of energy to another form of energy

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: mysterioustranger

its about transforming one form of energy to another form of energy

Wow, dude. Really? No, its not about "energy"...transmutation of base metals into gold, making an "eternal life elixer" potion etc... Energy transformation? Alchemy?

No

new topics

top topics

join