It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy of people outraged by decades old photo but think black racists yelling at kids is ok

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It is species self hatred...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Where was Don Lemon, and the NAACP, and all of these democrats, particularly in the media, when Black adult racists screamed racist and homophobic slurs at kids for an hour, and a native american activists who thought these racists were telling these kids harsh truths got in these kids face?

Quick question: how many videos did you produce to cover this historically redundant event and where did you acquire the crystal ball to read minds with?

Amazing stuff. Keep spinning those partisan-politics, Grambler! I start to think you're milking your viewers like the cows they are. Good for you!

As is becoming the norm with you and others, you have no response to the content of a thread, and seek to insult me instead.

Its ok, I would seek to change the subject too if I saw such a baltant example of hypocrisy I supprted.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think magnetik was referring to social constructs, class warfare and history in general, which has white supremacy written all over it in big shining letters.

Only people with big white hands would believe that such a comment is racist, it's 3 preachers vs hundreds of MAGA hats btw. And that picture is the picture in question. Work on your intellectual fine mechanics, you're pretty good with a sledgehammer though.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Bloodworth

When I drove a truck, I often parked ("staged") in Bordentown, NJ before going into New England. The first several time I would turn on the CB to catch a little conversation... I ended that habit pretty quick. The amount of hateful, racist, despicable bigotry coming across the airwaves was literally so bad no one could talk about anything else. I have not heard that infamous word that starts with an 'N' that many times in one sitting, even compared to the South in the 1970s!

And no, it wasn't Southerners driving through... these all had Yankee accents.

You want to see racism? It ain't down here much any more... go check out New England. You know, where the leftist, (in)'tolerant' people are...

TheRedneck

That's over radio where people act much different.
I'm talking about physical attacks.
Streets, bars, clubs, 711s you cannot go at night or you will be targeted and attacked for the color of your skin.
It would make for great you tube videos.

Let's see what happens if this white kid walks down this street......ha ha ha ha ha.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Too many young white folk have turned into such wusses. It's sad. I am breaking it down into race on this subject. Blacks and Hispanics didn't lose their ferocity, but white boys are losing it rapidly.

Where'd all the hicks, punk rockers, Irish proud, and Italians go? These boys need to toughen up again and start commanding mutual respect at least.

In the same way a well armed society is a polite society.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 4-2-2019 by filthyphilanthropist because: Double post

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Some Florida guy running for office uses a common phrase about "monkeying things up" and he's too racist to exist.

Elected Dem governor dresses in blackface with a KKK member and he's fine.

I guess this answers the questions how stupid can liberals get.
just like some white supremacists endorsed Trump, something out of his control, and he was blasted hardcore. Nobody on the left gave a second thought about 40 year Democrat congressman/senator, Robert Byrd, who was an officer in the KKK, nor did they consider that Hillary Clinton said he was a mentor to her.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Aphorism

Go do a poll and ask 100 black folk from different areas/wealth if black face is okay. I bet you $1000 it comes out overwhelmingly "no".

Nothing is ok with them. Only if it's making fun of white people calling them cracker and using the "white person" voice.

Works both ways. What about the movie White girls where 2 black guys dressed up as stereotypical white valley girls?

This whole racism thing is ridiculous. People are so easily offended. If people just learned to laugh at these ignorant people then racism wouldn't exist. Truth is people WANT RACISM to exist. It will never end because nobody will ever be happy with any resolution, they will find every opportunity to pull the race card.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Too many young white folk have turned into such wusses. It's sad. I am breaking it down into race on this subject. Blacks and Hispanics didn't lose their ferocity, but white boys are losing it rapidly.

Where'd all the hicks, punk rockers, Irish proud, and Italians go? These boys need to toughen up again and start commanding mutual respect at least.

Are you purposely saying boys to try to belittle the entire white race or are you just trying to throw back handed remarks at people? Drop the ego and talk like an adult.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I know there have been many instances of discrimination against blacks by some white folks; I am not denying that. However, you are apparently not aware that there has been many cases of discrimination against poor white folks by some white folks. That's where your argument breaks down: it is all CLASS based, not RACE based.

All you are doing is promoting racism between blacks and whites of lower class, because you are blaming one group of discriminating even though they are being discriminated against as well. Well done! The truth is that the comment was racist and promotes racism where none exists... too bad some people can't seem to understand that.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

it has been my experience that any time there is a racist undercurrent, there is also physical violence. There used to be an area around here where white folks simply didn't go (except for one crazy redneck). Those days are long gone now though, as we have outgrown that part of our past. New England apparently has not.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

it has been my experience that any time there is a racist undercurrent, there is also physical violence. There used to be an area around here where white folks simply didn't go (except for one crazy redneck). Those days are long gone now though, as we have outgrown that part of our past. New England apparently has not.

TheRedneck

Where is new England would you believe a colored person will be quickly targeted and attacked for walking down a street at night?

Like I said every other weekend white kids from the suburbs go into parts of Brooklyn and the bronx to by cheap weed.

The moment they step out of their car they are targeted , follwed, assaulted and robbed.
Get out of here white boy.

Cops do nothing and even laugh.

If this were opposite day and every other weekend colored kids went to the auburbs where there were attacked, robbed and police looked the other way.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

There would be so many hate crime charges, town and police would be under heavy scrutiny and protest.

It would make for a great experiment and YouTube channel showing what happend when colored people walk around new England compared to whites who walk around the bronx.

My prediction is the whites will end up with more black eyes.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

Are you purposely saying boys to try to belittle the entire white race or are you just trying to throw back handed remarks at people? Drop the ego and talk like an adult.

A white male cannot say anything today or will get the maximum sentence possible.

They have gone into hiding, these liberal groups have become worse then the mafia.
They will go after your family, business, and entire way of life.

Anything white male can be up for all kids of ridicule.
When it's a person of color the media take a huge step back and give that person somewhat of a pasewhen it comes to being dumb.

You cannot criticize a president of color as much you could a white president .

You cannot criticize a colored football player, but a team named the Patriots with a white quarter back.

That is open to endless world wide criticism.

White men are not even aloud to offer suggestions In liberal world

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

As I'm sure you know...HATE is only allowed when directed at people with whom the Democrats disagree. They have become a religion of hate that usurps radical Islam and come to include violence and murder. At this rate...there will be a Civil War. There won't be a choice for the non-left but to protect themselves.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Are you being serious? Wow.

Histrionic much?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What bothers me most about this is how today's politics don't allow for personal change. You wore blackface 40 years ago therefore you are racist today. People change their views all the time. Disallowing for it means if you ever did x, y or z forget about joining the democrats. That message is loud and clear; you must be stainless and perfect with no past history. Unless you are Hillary Clinton of course or any other party bigwig.

If we were to parent or treat our friends the same way we would have neither children or friends left to talk to. None of them could measure up to the pc bar of perfection they seem to be demanding of White people. This is an exclusively White phenomenon, people of color all get a pass. That's how it appears to me, correct me if I'm wrong.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join