It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you find weird about America or Americans?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
For the most part Americans aren't a lot different from us Aussies but you do talk funny ( yes that came from an Aussie ) For instance you can't pronounce aluminium properly , and whats up with putting gas in your car , looks pretty much like a liquid to me , Of course the imperial system has been mentioned . Imagine this . We cant source that part in America , we must go to ... Liberia , failing that try Myanmar . The gun thing is amusing to the rest of the world , its not so much that you have to many or the fact you think everyone is going to take them away , it is the fact that so many of them seem to be in the hands of people who just should not own a firearm . Period . Ok done for now . Pub time .

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
For the most part Americans aren't a lot different from us Aussies but you do talk funny ( yes that came from an Aussie ) For instance you can't pronounce aluminium properly , and whats up with putting gas in your car , looks pretty much like a liquid to me , Of course the imperial system has been mentioned . Imagine this . We cant source that part in America , we must go to ... Liberia , failing that try Myanmar . The gun thing is amusing to the rest of the world , its not so much that you have to many or the fact you think everyone is going to take them away , it is the fact that so many of them seem to be in the hands of people who just should not own a firearm . Period . Ok done for now . Pub time .

"Gas...oline" Gasoline

I think American English is the one that doesn't sound weird lol, all other English speaking countries sound funny to me but what could i possibly know lmao

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: BoneSay

The sugar thing LMFAO! You want sugar with your sugar? We also have a sugar special this Friday, you can get two sugars for the price of one!

How do you think we stay so sweet?
SUGAR!

Southern Sweet Iced Tea is a gift from the Gods!

LMAO

Yes the southern iced tea is a heavenly thing, no doubt about it < 3

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

...When it comes to peanut butter alone on sandwhich, dunking in milk is mandatory....

Dear God, that didn't help at all! 😂

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

That was the personal part of my post; in the privacy of my own home. I don't see any other Americans do it in public, therefore I refrain from doing it in public. I have no idea how widespread the practice is.

Perhaps closeted activities are another weird thing about Americans.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join