It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren Supporters? Obama Voters! Warren apologizes to Cherokee Tribe, Attacks Trump.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

You know, you using cheap jokes and mocking Natives just to mock Warren is exactly the same as her exploiting us

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I don't see it that way.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Why do all of our presidential candidates and presidents (since Teddy Roosevelt) always have to suck?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

not surprised...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

not surprised...

I just put up a political cartoon. I haven't been impersonating anyone for the last 20 years.

Sorry if you were offended. I won't post any more cartoons in this thread mocking Warren if that bothers you but I think this "cultural appropriation" thing is a bit over the top. I wasn't mocking Cherokees but Warren. You just see a picture of a costume and go off on me.

If I hear some joke about my own ethnic group, I don't respond in an enraged manner or get indignant. I feel you are being overly sensitive. I reject the idea that I can't mention Cherokee ever in any way.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

One: Warren is Trash, I would never defend her

Two: I said nothing about "Cultural Appropriation" you are creating your own false-narratives as deflection

Three: Never said anything about mentioning Cherokee people

using a political Cartoon that uses The Reservation in a mocking way of Warren, knowing the history of Reservations, and why we got tossed there after countless genocides, is the same as her mocking and exploiting us for political "woke points"

do what you want, at least own it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join