It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Trump Negotiate With The House Speaker When She Acts This Incoherently?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What do you think is going to happen when two incoherent people try to work out some kind of deal?

That was the first star I have given you. That was too just funny.

P

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The POTUS is suffering from dementia so it's kind of hard for him to negotiate with anyone on anything.

Probably why he's not getting his wall...oh wait, I meant slats...no it's just 'security' at this point, right? It'll probably just end up being a 'do not enter' sign at the border.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Plotus
I hate, loathe and detest the woman, but this vid was bogus, cherry picked, edited and not too well choreographed.

Well here is another, just to show you that she can turn a 3 minute speech into a 5 hour "what the hell did she just say" event.

Ive said time and time again, having worked in the industry this woman suffers from onset to moderately advanced dementia.......this is just one more video that illustrates that........she cant talk off the cuff, and its not because shes not eloquent, its because she cant gather her thoughts .....

Its the same reason she looks like a zombie when shes reading prepared speeches, they are just words shes not processing any of it......

There was a release about 2 years ago about a doctor that facilitates the needs of those in DC, and his report mentioned having to dole out meds that are for Alzheimers.......I would not be surprised if shes who they were for......

As much as i despise this woman, it saddens me if this is the case, its an evil disease I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy.....still, if thats the case, she needs to be removed........

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

If not this time then we will get it next term for him

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
We are nearing the one year anniversary of Nancy Pelosi's RECORD BREAKING speech on the House Floor.

On Feb 8, 2018, she read letters from DACA/DREAMERS for over 8 hours, without stopping!

www.theguardian.com...

I'm sure she'll give President Trump $25 Billion for Wall Construction, if doing so will get Amnesty for those precious dreamers!

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: underwerks
What do you think is going to happen when two incoherent people try to work out some kind of deal?

Nancy and Chuckie have a great relationship because neither one can figure out what the other is talking about 😎

visit a memory care unit and observe two people with Alzheimers talk to each other............

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
We are nearing the one year anniversary of Nancy Pelosi's RECORD BREAKING speech on the House Floor.

On Feb 8, 2018, she read letters from DACA/DREAMERS for over 8 hours, without stopping!

www.theguardian.com...

I'm sure she'll give President Trump $25 Billion for Wall Construction, if doing so will get Amnesty for those precious dreamers!

He offered that already, it was turned down........

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The POTUS is suffering from dementia so it's kind of hard for him to negotiate with anyone on anything.

No hes not, he might be a narcissist, a jerk, or a scumbag, but hes not suffering from dementia.......

Probably why he's not getting his wall...oh wait, I meant slats...no it's just 'security' at this point, right?

In reality the steel or metal slats depending on how they are placed would be just as or more effective, as its harder to scale something thats not a solid piece..........but thats neither here nor there.....youre trying to equate designs to failure.......which is fallacy.....

Now will it get built, who knows, im skeptical that it will even if he gets complete funding for it, because we had 10s of billions years ago allocated and MANDATED for a barrier to be built but they never did......somehow it never got done and those funds "disappeared"

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

No hes not, he might be a narcissist, a jerk, or a scumbag, but hes not suffering from dementia.......

Probably why he's not getting his wall...oh wait, I meant slats...no it's just 'security' at this point, right?

Now will it get built, who knows, I'm skeptical that it will even if he gets complete funding for it, because we had 10s of billions years ago allocated and MANDATED for a barrier to be built but they never did......somehow it never got done and those funds "disappeared"

Yep, If I remember right it was a contract with GE. It seems like they spent a portion of it (control room maybe and some misc.?) and it got mysteriously scrapped. It was millions down the drain. Funny thing is I've had difficulty finding much info on it since. They certainly did their best to make the issue disappear
edit on 2-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

From the same article:

Senate Democrats appear to have little appetite for another shutdown, but on Tuesday Trump said he would welcome another shutdown if they refused to yield to his hardline demands on immigration.

Trump said: “I’d love to see a shutdown if we can’t get this stuff taken care of.”

At 10 minutes past 6pm on Wednesday evening, Pelosi concluded her marathon speech. “My colleagues, for the last eight hours I have had the privilege of reading the testimony of so many Dreamers – I still have more,” she said, smiling and raising a stack of letters as proof.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Thats all good and well, but twice now hes offered leeway on DACA, and she and Chucky refused.......dont see that in the article though..........

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Dear Americans.

YOU elect these people.

That is all.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

www.theguardian.com...

He offered that already, it was turned down........

Then I must agree. Nancy has advancing Dementia. $101,000 of liquor will do that.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It's a contest of stupid, the president is incoherent much of the time, maybe she figures it's a winning algorithm.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Dear Americans.

YOU elect these people.

That is all.

True dat, but have you seen our options?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Seriously, how can you say that and then listen to Trump with any kind of a straight face?

He has limited vocabulary, the temperament of a toddler, slurs his speech and is about as coherent as a 7-8 year old in his sentence structures.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Those two are so similar.

They must have been brother/sister husband/wife mother/son father/daughter in their last life.

They should totally just get a room already.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Might not work out to well for donald " sniff " " sniff " trump. The man who never sleeps.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Heavily edited propaganda video does not give the real truth.

Watch this propaganda video about trump . Does it prove he can't read? Or does he have some kind of damage to his speech center ?

Also remember all the edited videos showing him sniffing and slurring. Just youtube if your interested.
What do those videos prove?
Answer is nothing. Same as the one in your op.

But go ahead just keep underestimating nancy.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I've been saying this for years. They should be drug tested. They have so much power over us (unfortunately) and most of them act insane on a pretty consistent basis. We have the right to make sure the people making decisions regarding TRILLIONS of our tax dollars are of sound mind, and not on drugs.

In all seriousness, most of them would pop on a number of panels from the urine test. Then, almost all of them would have a line written at the bottom of the sheet by the Doctor or nurse administering the test.

"Client is prescribed _________" (opioids, benzodiazepines, amphetamines - barbiturates are mostly phased out) Add to that list plenty of marijuana prescriptions or clients living in recreationally legal states. The few Senators and Congressmen found to have coc aine in their systems would've been villified and resigned, however.

Say Senator X has been acting erratically for some time, and they start to undergo drug screening. Senator X pops positive for high dose opiates. Senator X was taking 120 mg oxcodone (chronically) a day for pain, as well as 6 mg of xanax a day for anxiety, both legally prescribed. The question would then be, not the drug test and the use being illicit, but is that person of sound mind enough to do the important job they have? Kind of like, I dont want my heart surgeon to be on xanax or percocet while cutting me open kind of thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join