It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Remember folks:

Margaret Sanger, who founded Planned Parenthood, which still hands out awards in her honor (Clinton received one), thought that some races were inferior and was into eugenics, even receiving high praise from Hitler himself for her work.

Democrats founded the KKK.

The parties never switched, despite the best efforts at revisionist history.

Exactly. Northam was just proudly celebrating his Democrat Party's history.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All things being equal.

Ralph should be toast.

But we know D's are held to a different standard.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: UKTruth

Let's be honest, the establishment Democrats are probably just as racist as the Republicans. They're just better at hiding it. All of these people are pretty much cut from the same cloth.

That's why it's so nice to see voters on the Left moving towards the younger generation. These people actually grew up in a world that the old politicians pretend they grew up in.

Lets be honest, young people are just as bigoted as older people.

Their targets may have changed, but the human tendency to prejudge people based on immutable characteristics is as alive and well in the younger generations.

Meanwhile, it may not be a popular thing to say, but I dont think whoever those people were dressed up in those outfits are proven racist by this picture.

Are Ted Danson and Jimmy kimmel racist for having black face in the past?

Is prince harry and anti semite for dressing up as a nazi?

Nope, just jokes, thats all.

I love you but Not this time bro.

Old people being bigoted are not the problem. I agree it HAS been. But not now. The last of the Baby Boomers are the victims of this class and it is that set of baby boomers that might save the day. My age group IS the very last of the boomers. My peers that I interact with use logic and real world experience. They are more and more becoming libertarian like me. We just don't have a team to vote for that will DO SOMETHING....

Their kids of our generation are throwing off the snow flake crap that Antifa types resonate. For one thing, the next generation doesn't have time for TV analyst like those of us who knew 60 Minutes when it was the real deal. The Twitter world is all over the place and it has helped the logical ones more easily see the problems mom and dad are facing.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It very much shows where the mans priorities are.

He feels shame for the black face but no shame for wanting to kill babies.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
All things being equal.

Ralph should be toast.

They forgave Democrat Senator Robert "Imperial Grand Cyclops" Byrd.
I'm sure this guy will be fine with his party.
Afterall, he's still got that whole 'After Birth Abortion' thing going for him.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
The governor has come out and apologized. He admits he is in a costume in the photo that is "clearly racist and offensive".

He doesn't say which guy is him, but since he said "costume" i'm going with him being in the hooded kkk costume.

His statement at the link.

twitter.com...

This was 1984 this occurred, not 1950. This kinda behavior wasn't something I was accustomed to in that decade as acceptable behavior back then.

Both sides need to be held accountable to the same landmines these politicians dig for themselves.

It's just the way things are and it's not going to change.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: neo96
All things being equal.

Ralph should be toast.

They forgave Democrat Senator Robert "Imperial Grand Cyclops" Byrd.
I'm sure this guy will be fine with his party.
Afterall, he's still got that whole 'After Birth Abortion' thing going for him.

Worse still, they took him for his word on it.

Of course he would have regrets, its the politically expedient thing to do. Watch his hands, not his mouth...

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's a doctor, isn't he?

Just have him kill two babies and call me in the morning.

link   
Medical school, costume party? Posed with a smiling black person. I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's a pretty sad day on ATS when I'm the adult in the room.

GET OVER IT SNOWFLAKES. THE GUY WAS A DICK THEN, HE IS A DICK NOW BUT YOU VOTED FOR HIM.

YOU'LL KEEP HIM FOR KILLING BABIES BUT LOSE YOUR SH#T OVER A GAG PHOTO?

GROW SOME EFFING SKIN!

And as I promised since the kavanaugh business and as recently as a week ago, I will still defend those on the left when the mob comes for them like this, and I am keeping good on that promise.

That's fine but it's not a two way street when it comes to politics nowadays. That genie has left the bottle. Neither side is ever going to stop this and quite frankly, I doubt they even want to stop it. How many Democratic supporters do you see of Republicans/Conservatives when the show is on the other foot?

The best course of action, as far as I can gather, is NEVER wear a KKK hood or Blackface.

......or at least never be photographed wearing it.....
edit on 1-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Here’s a new slogan for 2020
Democrats: shamelessly, unapologetically racist since the Civil War....
Or
Democrats: do what I say, not what I do....
Or
Democrats: all people are equal except babies who can be murdered....
Or
Democrats: we are awful [my favorite because it’s honest]

-Chris

All true too.

Especially the racist part. Democrats are the most racist party and their supporters are openly racist too.

But here’s another one: Democrats: bringing back fascism, again.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

He is so so so SORRY!
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

He's a doctor, isn't he?

Just have him kill two babies and call me in the morning.

Pediatric Neurologist.

How's that for irony.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The MSM picked up on it and they're talking about it just like other hit job yearbook releases...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

GET OVER IT SNOWFLAKES. THE GUY WAS A DICK THEN, HE IS A DICK NOW BUT YOU VOTED FOR HIM.

GROW SOME EFFING SKIN!

And as I promised since the kavanaugh business and as recently as a week ago, I will still defend those on the left when the mob comes for them like this, and I am keeping good on that promise.

That's fine but it's not a two way street when it comes to politics nowadays. That genie has left the bottle. Neither side is ever going to stop this and quite frankly, I doubt they even want to stop it. How many Democratic supporters do you see of Republicans/Conservatives when the show is on the other foot?

The best course of action, as far as I can gather, is NEVER wear a KKK hood or Blackface.

I will never leave politics cuase me to throw away my personal intergrity.

Sure, wearing a klan hood should be frowned upon.

It was probably a bad joke, and unless proven otherwise, thats how I will treat it.

It does not prove he is racist. I will not joing the witch hunt of searching for yearbook photos or past tweets from decase ago to shame people.

I dont care if others do it.

I will however point out the hypocrites in power like the media that does this.

Again i warn; be careful cheering for this mob witch hunting, someday it could be turned on the people wielding it right now.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So when is the outrage mob going to REEEEE for him to step down?

He apologized so liberals will give him a pass. However, this strategy only works for Democrats as they have double standard.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

GROW SOME EFFING SKIN!

Sure, wearing a klan hood should be frowned upon.

It was probably a bad joke, and unless proven otherwise, thats how I will treat it.

It does not prove he is racist.

You don't see many non racists wear KKK stuff. Just saying.

Again i warn; be careful cheering for this mob witch hunting, someday it could be turned on the people wielding it right now.

That's my point. Regardless, the next time it comes up, it WILL be used. Nothing, not even good intentions is going to stop the snowball rolling down the mountain.

The only defense is to be above such incidents by not doing stupid things or taking preventative actions and disclosing them before they can be turned into weapons against you. If you are a politician nowadays, there are no closets to hide your skeltons.

It's a spinning helicopter blade that will take out everyone it can. There is no turning the other cheek when it comes to modern American politics. All that will do is get you two brusied cheeks.

Ugh....I've done way too many metaphors. Must drink now.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Grambler

The MSM picked up on it and they're talking about it just like other hit job yearbook releases...

CNN forgave Ralph, soon as the news broke today.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I wonder if he'll explain his college yearbook nickname "Coon Man".
Was he bitten by a radioactive Raccoon?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SeaWorthy

He is so so so SORRY!
www.foxnews.com...

Guess it's true then eh bwaaaaaa🤣🤣

Eggs hit face 🤣🤣

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join