It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So Northam is really publicly, yet discreetly. negotiating with the Leftist PTB attempting to remove him from the stage w/o actually doing harm to his after-birth abortion stance.

THEY open by using the yearbook photo...HE catches on to what they're trying to do...and counters with : "No-No, guys I'll go...but, instead, use this 'MJ blackface dance competition' as the reason I'll resign...as, overall, it'll be LESS of a smear of my overall legacy and reputation after I go."

I can see this.

You are way more convinced he's gone than me. I still think there's a better than good chance it just stops being in the limelight. If pressed Kamala/Booker/whoever-else-spoke-out will say, "after the opportunity to meet and talk with Ralph, myself and other members of the black caucus feel these photos don't represent him or his actions as governor serving the citizens of Virginia.There is no evidence that Governor Northam himself was in the KKK photo, and he assures us it isn't true. We believe in the presumption of innocence. Governor Northam has always been a staunch ally of minority communities, and has promised to continue to work with ourselves and others in Virginia to proudly represent people of all colours and creeds. . BLah, blah, blah.."

The more hypocrisy the better for that crowd. Just appeal to the feels. They lap it up. You've already had people in here saying he was called Coonman because he hunted raccoons. All they have to do is give their crowd a reason to believe what they already want to believe. Their side is righteous. All the baddies are conservatives.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So Northam is really publicly, yet discreetly. negotiating with the Leftist PTB attempting to remove him from the stage w/o actually doing harm to his after-birth abortion stance.

THEY open by using the yearbook photo...HE catches on to what they're trying to do...and counters with : "No-No, guys I'll go...but, instead, use this 'MJ blackface dance competition' as the reason I'll resign...as, overall, it'll be LESS of a smear of my overall legacy and reputation after I go."

I can see this.

You are way more convinced he's gone than me. I still think there's a better than good chance it just stops being in the limelight. If pressed Kamala/Booker/whoever-else-spoke-out will say, "after the opportunity to meet and talk with Ralph, myself and other members of the black caucus feel these photos don't represent him or his actions as governor serving the citizens of Virginia.There is no evidence that Governor Northam himself was in the KKK photo, and he assures us it isn't true. We believe in the presumption of innocence. Governor Northam has always been a staunch ally of minority communities, and has promised to continue to work with ourselves and others in Virginia to proudly represent people of all colours and creeds. . BLah, blah, blah.."

The more hypocrisy the better for that crowd. Just appeal to the feels. They lap it up. You've already had people in here saying he was called Coonman because he hunted raccoons. All they have to do is give their crowd a reason to believe what they already want to believe. Their side is righteous. All the baddies are conservatives.

Thing is, the Left and the MSM would be more than happy with Northam's replacement, Justin Fairfax.
www.motherjones.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm curious about something...

Both of Virginia's senators are demanding that he resign. So, too, is the Wicked Witch of Arkansas (former Sen. from NY).

Black face is apparently horrible, but supporting infanticide is, by all appearances, just spiffy. Nice to see the priorities are in order.

Pardon me while I go vomit.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
President Trump Tweet at 6:39pm Today.

President Trump condemned Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam on Saturday amid the controversy surrounding a racist photo on his medical school yearbook page, as well as comments he's made about a late-term abortion bill.

“Democrat Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia just stated, ‘I believe that I am not either of the people in that photo.’”

“This was 24 hours after apologizing for appearing in the picture, and after making the most horrible statement on ‘super’ late term abortion.

Unforgivable!”

Source Article: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 2/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Clinton checks in....

This has gone on too long. There is nothing to debate. He must resign.

OhOh😎

Look at the Hypocrisy: theconservativetreehouse.com...-159576

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump Tweet at 6:39pm Today.

President Trump condemned Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam on Saturday amid the controversy surrounding a racist photo on his medical school yearbook page, as well as comments he's made about a late-term abortion bill.

“Democrat Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia just stated, ‘I believe that I am not either of the people in that photo.’”

“This was 24 hours after apologizing for appearing in the picture, and after making the most horrible statement on ‘super’ late term abortion.

Unforgivable!”

Source Article: www.foxnews.com...

oh look
the democrat (and to be fair politicians in general) montra

I WAS FOR IT BEFORE I WAS AGAINST IT.

Scrounger

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Northam is now saying it’s not him.

"I am not in that photograph," he told reporters gathered at the Executive Mansion in Richmond, calling the shot offensive and horrific.

www.fox5dc.com...

edit on 3/2/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
More "dots" connecting today. Hillary's buddies: Robert Byrd, Ralph Northam.

Hillary Clinton is set to return to the electoral fray next week.

The Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee will break from her book tour to raise campaign money for Virginia Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam, the party’s gubernatorial nominee, next Wednesday.
From 9/27/2017: www.politico.com...
edit on 2/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Northam is now saying it’s not him.

"I am not in that photograph," he told reporters gathered at the Executive Mansion in Richmond, calling the shot offensive and horrific.

www.fox5dc.com...

You believe him now or what he said yesterday?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Dup
edit on 3-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

link   
Duplicate

link   
Duplicate

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Dunno.

Just reporting the facts.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Has any of you once thought, just for a second, that this was more of a statement rather than being racist? What I see is a guy dressed as black face hanging out with a KKK guy and FRIENDS. For all we know the KKK guy could be black and they are both making a statement on how silly racism is by role reversing. This whole thread literally shows how insensitive people are when it comes to racial topics.

The only reason why racism exists is because people want it to exist. They want an excuse to blame something on someone else. They want a reason to hate. Instead of just laughing at how stupid hateful people can be, they let it bother them to the point this thread was created.

Sorry but if I see someone being blatantly racist (or hateful to another race), i just laugh at their ignorance shake my head and move on with my life. Why waste my time and energy with that nonsense?

I guarantee you if people stopped giving "racism" attention, then people would stop being "Racist"....if we just pointed and laughed at them they would stop. The reason they don't stop is because you get triggered and they get a rise out of it. Once you let these people know it doesn't bother you, they stop. Simple tactic used against bullies. If you don't let the bully bother you, he stops. It's all for attention.
edit on 3-2-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So now it's Michael Jackson?

All he had to do was pose as himself for Mr. Black or white.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The general consensus is that Guv Ralph will stay until the end of his term.

So he wants to stay until full-term, but babies don't have that option with him.

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It was nice of the Dem's to teach us the old... School Yearbook technique...... I wonder if all the wonderful, morality driven folks who were dead set against a supreme court nominee ..... and insisting it was not about politics but about the quality of a person... will be working just as hard on getting rid of this obviously immoral person

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Queen Hillary has just told him to go.
GAME OVER for the "Coon Man".

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

The dems are calling for his resignation. They are not giving him a pass.
I am not. He needs to go.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join