It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, someone dug up the Virginia abortion governor's yearbook...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Our fine media, protectors of the Republic, the bastion of democracy, would never sit on information that could be potentially damaging to the Left's agenda. Shame on you.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm telling you, they're going to produce a picture of that get up (all sans klansman and the implications) in a day or two, as though it is somehow evidence he's not the one in blackface on his yearbook page. That's how he's sure it wasn't him.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I'm telling you, they're going to produce a picture of that get up (all sans klansman and the implications) in a day or two, as though it is somehow evidence he's not the one in blackface on his yearbook page. That's how he's sure it wasn't him.

Possible.
But, again, WHY did he bring up the MJ blackface admission...which is ALSO more than enough to force him to resign?
We just saw that actually happen with Florida Secretary of State, Mike Ertel.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Why are people digging up High School yearbooks from 40 years ago to make folks think this is who a person is today.

Hillary sucked up to Robert Byrd, a known Klansman. She admired him and described him as a friend and a mentor. She knew of his past, yet she ignored it and I guess judged him for who she thought he was later in life.

Democraps are some of the most hypocritical scramble-brained people on the planet.

This is not about the VA governor's high school black-face pic from the 80's. It is about taking the focus off of the late term abortion on demand laws the Democraps are trying to get passed all over the country. They want the discussion about THAT to cease.
edit on 2-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Just a guess, but maybe because someone from back then might come forward and claim that they seen him around that time in blackface, so the MJ dance blackface is necessary to have in that case?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Just a guess, but maybe because someone from back then might come forward and claim that they seen him around that time in blackface, so the MJ dance blackface is necessary to have in that case?

Well, I'm sure there were definitely witnesses to the MJ blackface dance...just as there would have to be existing film from the contest itself.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

which is ALSO more than enough to force him to resign? 

The odds of this successfully disappearing with the help of the media are a lot better if the story is "MJ impersonator/dance contestant" than " Klansman and Coonman" or even "Hurricane Katrina Victim" . Waaay less inflammatory.

It is about taking the focus off of he late term abortion on demand laws the Democraps are trying to get passes all over the country. They want the discussion about THAT to cease.

Don't doubt that at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Maybe the two events/parties aren't as separated as he'd like them to be?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm amazed people are as upset over this as they are. I mean killing humans right after birth barley registers with the left but black face and a Klan hood gets their panties in a pretzel? I could care less about a decades old photo but killing kids is enough to go to war over..

Then again, I am a deplorable..

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

which is ALSO more than enough to force him to resign? 

The odds of this successfully disappearing with the help of the media are a lot better if the story is "MJ impersonator/dance contestant" than " Klansman and Coonman" or even "Hurricane Katrina Victim" . Waaay less inflammatory.

It is about taking the focus off of he late term abortion on demand laws the Democraps are trying to get passes all over the country. They want the discussion about THAT to cease.

Don't doubt that at all.

I see it as too late for the media to make this disappear.
Too many powerful and influential Ds have told him to resign...and thrown him under the bus.

To find him guilt-free now will leave them all with egg on their face and make them seem guilty of rushing to judgement.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

MJ impersonator gives them a possible out. Diana Ross would've sealed his doom, though.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Why are people digging up High School yearbooks from 40 years ago to make folks think this is who a person is today.

Hillary sucked up to Robert Byrd, a known Klansman. She admired him and described him as a friend and a mentor. She knew of his past, yet she ignored it and I guess judged him for who she thought he was later in life.

Democraps are some of the most hypocritical scramble-brained people on the planet.

This is not about the VA governor's high school black-face pic from the 80's. It is about taking the focus off of the late term abortion on demand laws the Democraps are trying to get passed all over the country. They want the discussion about THAT to cease.

So the Left needed to find a reason to discredit Northam, take him off the stage and out of the spotlight...WITHOUT discrediting his stance on after-birth infanticide?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

MJ impersonator gives them a possible out. Diana Ross would've sealed his doom, though.

So Northam is really publicly, yet discreetly. negotiating with the Leftist PTB attempting to remove him from the stage w/o actually doing harm to his after-birth abortion stance.

THEY open by using the yearbook photo...HE catches on to what they're trying to do...and counters with : "No-No, guys I'll go...but, instead, use this 'MJ blackface dance competition' as the reason I'll resign...as, overall, it'll be LESS of a smear of my overall legacy and reputation after I go."

I can see this.
edit on 2-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

its like a purge with you isn't it?

Nice try, but the "purge" happening is the MILLIONS of undocumented infants the left is slaughtering.

Nothing but a bunch of baby killing degenerates. Very, very terrible people. Baby killers need to get the hell out of my country.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think my point went over yours and few other peoples heads.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Anyone who does not understand this point is someone whome you are making said point of... I'll just leave it at that, as to not offend anyone.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Second thing bothering me...WHY would Northam even bring up the Michael Jackson blackface story...since it wasn't even on the radar?

Must be another "Red" herring 🤣

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Hopefully he resigns. Then we get Justin Fairfax as governor. There's a guy that will really make those on the Right reeeeeee.

Why, does he have a plan to kill even MORE babies?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The general consensus is that Guv Ralph will stay until the end of his term.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

After all that has been revealed that would be the preferable outcome, now.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join