It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ABORTION AGENDA: Its Benefactors & What You Don’t Know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aphorism

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Aphorism

Many people don't. They have psychopathic and/or sociopathic tendencies. They truly don't care one way or the other.

This is what is so difficult for the rest of us. We think our arguments are going to matter somehow, but they don't.

There are women out there that will give birth in a public restroom and just leave it in the toilet. There are women out there that will give birth, maybe wrap it in a towel, and toss it in the dumpster. There are women out there that smother their newborn intentionally. There are "doctors", health practitioners, so-called caregivers, that won't blink an eye about performing late term abortions.

There are even mothers that will sell their newborns, and organizations that will profit from it.

Psychopaths and Sociopaths walk and live among us.......and some of them work in government and make laws that benefit their agenda.

Reminds me of Kermit Gosnell. He received much support, but his case gained little media coverage.

Well I have been told that there would be no doctors at all that would make unethical abortion recomendations, therefore we might as well have the laws say they can decide on abortions for any reasons and it wont matter.

Of course when Gosnell or any number of other studies show up showing many late term abortions are recomended for non medical reasons, that is just ignored.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I enjoy the banter and searching for facts, like the actual words in the law. I also enjoy the reasoning and logic that goes into the different sides of an argument.

I don't feel particularly attached to either side fighting on this issue, therefor, I have no agenda. Which is what brought that question up.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Eh, I'm okay with it.

Leftists are more likely to have abortions. More abortions equals fewer leftists.

It's like a self licking ice cream cone.

lol dark but nice point.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ralph Northam (VA Governor) yearbook photo

Who knows what motivates this guy?

Ralph Northam’s medical school yearbook page shows men dressed in blackface, KKK robe

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Maybe if individuals got to select how they live this "agenda" conspiracy nonsense could die

instead you moralists, rightists, and religious decide you can tell people what they should do with their individual self

When you consider that half of the country believe this is a situation involving murder of innocents, it sort of explains why this isn't as cut and dried as people's "individual selves" and yes, there is a lot of precedent through history that lead us to this point. Recall that at one time blacks weren't considered people, so half the country had no issue with masters killing their slaves. Women were once considered property, same thing. This is no different from any other civil rights fight this world has seen over the centuries.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I never quite understood how a partial birth abortion can save the life or health of the mother.
In a normal delivery, the baby coming out feet first is considered a bad thing for both the baby and the mother.

In a partial birth abortion, the baby is delivered feet first... intentionally. Then, before the head comes out, the babies spine is severed at the junction with the head, and the brain is suctioned out.
In both cases, the baby is delivered... it is just that the baby is killed in the case of partial birth abortion.
How does this procedure save the mother?

If someone were to cut the heads off of newborn kittens, they would be sentenced to a jail term.
edit on b000000282019-02-01T17:24:43-06:0005America/ChicagoFri, 01 Feb 2019 17:24:43 -0600500000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Most of us relate "saving the mother" to something physical or some sort of disease that has manifested.

The HEALTH of the mother has been expanded in the world of abortion to mean mental, emotional, psychological, familial, economic, etc.

Literally, one of these psychopathic/sociopathic women could walk into a future CGI Abortion facility run by CGI-trained health practitioners and claim one of the above and legally receive an abortion.

It is that simple. Hard for normal people to comprehend, much less accept. But, psychos and socios don't have the same kind of conscience. It bothers them NOT.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I wonder what expensive medicine they make from that cerebral fluid? I see absolutely no reason that fluid would need to be drained. I would bet there are lots of medical uses for things in a fetus, it sounds like another money making project for some people. I never thought of what they could harvest off a fetus full of specialized growth hormones designed to stimulate growth of tissues throughout the growing baby. I would think this human growth factor could be used to heal those who need it, those with megabucks to spend.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Of course when Gosnell or any number of other studies show up showing many late term abortions are recomended for non medical reasons, that is just ignored.

These days a woman can know if she is pregnant within a month, she knows her

own personal circumstances and it is possible to have an abortion by the 12 week

mark so I fail to see why (other than an unforseen medical situation) and they

would be rare....very rare that a late abortion is necessary?

Because of the above I cant help feeling that there is some kind of

misunderstanding? Between 6 mths and 9 mths many women go into

premature labour and the reasons. for that make it dangerous to both and

perhaps unpalatable decisions have to be made infact it is less than 100 years ago

when a husband/father had to make the decision on weather to save the mother or

the child (a catholic father due to religious belief) always had to say to save the child.

Saving the mother would mean it looked pretty nasty for the child?

edit on 1-2-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I get, but don't understand why people are so against the change of laws.

All they basically changed was that if a late term abortion were suggested, the mother would not be hounded by the cops and court and changed with man slaughter or murder.

At the end of the day, some women will choose to go the nasty route, and abort the child without medical supervision, or just have the baby and leave it to die. That's against the law, and IS murder.

But those who actually are seeking medical help throughout the pregnancy process and then have some sort of medical anomaly happen to their child, the decision to abort the child should be an option without facing jail time, and the doctor won't have a legal issue to deal with.

It's a win, win situation for both sides of the coin, late term abortions without process of counsel and medical professional help are still murder. But those people are criminals, and probably won't be caught.

I honestly think with this new law it will see far more safe abortions or infants put up for adoption. Women shouldn't fear for their life because of unforeseen circumstances.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So because some women were making horrifically repugnant choices that lead to consequences such as legal action and risky back alley abortions, we should change the laws to make their choices (which haven't exactly changed) appear less stigmatized?

Wow, talk about pandering to the zero personal responsibility crowd...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I honestly think with this new law it will see far more safe abortions

Not for the infant

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Wouldn't you think they could just synthesize any chemicals they want? The only thing worth harvesting would have to be living cells like stem cells. When I saw that old Planned Parenthood video where they are selling body parts I thought, "what could they possibly be using these for?" Still haven't been able to think of anything. Dissecting in medical schools?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

and screw the individual inside. the choice was made when you opened your legs. that was what you wanted from teh sexual revolution right? just non of the consequences that go with it.

So the male sperm donor was forced? or just obliging?

It wasn't his business or concern to worry what happened to his 'wild oats'

he was too concerned on his own desire and pleasure.

Enough of the blame game take some personal responsibility.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: rickymouse

Wouldn't you think they could just synthesize any chemicals they want? The only thing worth harvesting would have to be living cells like stem cells. When I saw that old Planned Parenthood video where they are selling body parts I thought, "what could they possibly be using these for?" Still haven't been able to think of anything. Dissecting in medical schools?

Most of the chemicals made these days are made by microbes or living things. Look at antibiotics, blood plasma, lots of different things made. They need the raw materials for lots of chemicals they create, living things, sometimes genetically modified, make a lot of these chemicals.

Benzene comes from somewhere, it is used in many things. Same with Aspirin, but aspirin can be found all over the world in many plants, not just a south american tree.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I strongly disagree

I am pretty sure the prior New york law, and definitely the virginia law already in place allow for women with massive risks to their health to obtain late term abortions, and they arent arrested afterwards.

Perhaps you can prove me wrong, I will look at evidence.

But changing the law to basically mean that anyone woman ever pregnant can clam adverse risk to their physical, menatl, emotional, even familial health is a legal reason for a third trimester abortion seems terrible.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I didn't say that.

What part of this did you not understand?

But those who actually are seeking medical help throughout the pregnancy process and then have some sort of medical anomaly happen to their child, the decision to abort the child should be an option without facing jail time, and the doctor won't have a legal issue to deal with.

Right after I did NOT condone back ally abortions. Did you even read my post or just went straight for the attack?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If that is the case, the the laws should relect that. These newer proposals allow for abortion not only in circumstances you describe but also for a healthy baby right up to birth. It's not done that way now because it's illegal. But these new laws would permit it. Mother health being defined as emotional state rather than physical harm. Also people object to non doctor medical personnel ant the Virginia proposal even allowed for killing a live born infant (not body part) infant if they could get a death panel of medical personnel to approve.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Pluripotent stem cells?

This is going to blow up into a full scale side business if moral and ethical people don't put an end to it.

Sociopathic women that don't care may even allow a future LTAOD (late term abortion on demand) facility to declare a medical health emergency and "harvest" the live abortion. Remember, psychopaths and sociopaths don't care.

They can do anything they want to with it in NY because now, they are no longer required to keep medical records for live aborted births and they do not have to compile and file any vital statistical information. Let that sink in.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The main laws that were repealed were to remove legal consequences if a late term abortion were carried out under medical help.

It's all in red in this Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join