It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA suspended nuclear treaty with world powers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Time for us to put nukes in space. If they're not there already.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

All countries should abide..

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I see it now... Both America and Russia launch nukes and they all go off course and hit the call centers in India...we have a conspiracy brewing.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

When you say middle North America you are talking about the United States of America, the greatest nation of all time, correct? I thought so.

He might mean Mexico, those bastards... Another reason to build the wall to keep out the radiation.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Pandaram
but as indians where dos it leave us? Are we in the fall out zone if Russia get nuked? I think we are ok from fall outs from middle north America though..

Hopefully in any thermonuclear exchange it's close enough to India that the EMP bursts shut down all the call centers.

lol

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I see it now... Both America and Russia launch nukes and they all go off course and hit the call centers in India...we have a conspiracy brewing.

Sounds like plausible deniability to me

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

No! Not at all. India is not safe. They say summer season the wind blow north. Winter season the wind blows south. So during Winter time in Russia all the radiation will be coming for India. Also the wind blows East. Which would also go to China. I don't think the Yellow race will like that either.
edit on 1-2-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Russia has responded to the US withdrawal from the Nuclear Forces Treaty by announcing it will also withdraw from it.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia has suspended the Cold War-era Intermediate-range Nuclear Forces Treaty after a similar move by the United States, President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday.

“The American partners have declared that they suspend their participation in the deal, we suspend it as well,” Putin said during a televised meeting with foreign and defense ministers.

The United States announced on Friday it will withdraw from the INF treaty with Russia in six months unless Moscow ends what it says are violations of the landmark 1987 arms control pact.

Putin said Russia will start work on creating new missiles, including hypersonic ones, and told ministers not to initiate disarmament talks with Washington.
www.reuters.com...

So if Russia are to start working on treaty banned hypersonic missiles doesn't that amount to an admission that they did break the treaty by creating and showing hypersonic missiles ?

How long until Russian hardware starts turning up in Venezuela.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Russia has responded to the US withdrawal from the Nuclear Forces Treaty by announcing it will also withdraw from it.

Putin said Russia will start work on creating new missiles, including hypersonic ones, and told ministers not to initiate disarmament talks with Washington.
www.reuters.com...

So if Russia are to start working on treaty banned hypersonic missiles doesn't that amount to an admission that they did break the treaty by creating and showing hypersonic missiles ?

How long until Russian hardware starts turning up in Venezuela.

So how can you say with a straight face “so if Russia is to start working on treaty banned hypersonic missiles...”. Start working on them??? They have them. They worked on them while the treaty was in place. But you knew that didn’t you?

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

But you knew that didn’t you?

Yes , it's in my post at the bottom of page 1

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So the US has joined North Korea in having weapons with no regard to world safety.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I feel like he's going to debo china.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join