It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Sen. Reid calls for congressional hearings into UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
excerpt from the article

"Reporter George Knapp: "You've used that quote about 'It's not little green men.' We don't know, we don't know what it is or where they are from?"

Harry Reid: "We do not know. What I have learned is, you can't just hide your head in the sand and say these things are not happening. We have military installations where hundreds and hundreds of people who are there and see these things."

www.lasvegasnow.com... weIlupELYO6tSDcouPmtu0fLRU7ssLt7_0m3K3w

Imo the juicy part is the 2 min video on the bottom of that article.Also senator said "we dont know" could it be he dosent know but the shadow gov does?If there is a shadow gov at all how do they see this whole effort.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Well, I don't trust Reid and much less Knapp and his crew.

Anyone who uses UFOlogy as a money-making machine shouldn't be trusted.

They're most likely disinformation agents pushing the New World Order agenda (which will start with an fake "alien invasion").

IMHO.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ol Harry trying to get the govt. funds rolling back in.
A little fillin for the old wallet.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The same Reid who got his buddy Bigelow a sweet 22 mil government contract to look for UFOs?

LOL

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
@3:45

"TTSA have scoured the planet"

'Nuff said.

Little or no attention to the truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

i don't get it. there are ufo-sightings from everywhere in the world. china, india, russia, europe, usa... so, wich shadow government we are talking about? and by the way, the governments are lead by people not devils. and why we are searching for microrganism on the moon, mars ect...? it costs billions of dollars. it makes no sense. i think, there is a phenomena but no one knows what it is. until today there is no single proof of aliens visiting earth only millions of stories and blurry videos. maybe there is nothing but sort of natural phenomena we dont understand yet.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Former Sen. Reid calls for congressional hearings into UFOs

LIES!

Reid is after the current prez for colluding with ET for defeating his party.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I wonder what a congressional hearings into UFOs would achieve given the highly compartmentalised nature of the subject , if Presidents aren't in the know what chance Congress.
Someone needs to get access to some of those COSMIC TOP SECRET files but even then could they be reported or discussed without breaking secrecy laws ?

Dr. Hal Puthoff is ingrained in this subject for all the wrong reasons , I wonder what's really going on here.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Natural phenomena who chases and shoot people?

With all due respect, I think you're either being close mind to the possibility we are not the most advanced species in the universe, or you are ignorant in the subject.

There's plenty of evidences out there.

But yea... We probably won't have a news conference in the White House acknowledging it.

edit on 1/2/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Regarding those AATIP papers, in his new piece, George Knapp says,

"Physicist Dr. Hal Puthoff assigned 38 topics to academics and experts, tasking the authors to project to the year 2050 and speculate on what our cutting-edge technology might become."

Yet, when Senator McCain requested all available materials from AATIP for the armed services committee, a list of those was all it produced.

My questions about the above:
Was Puthoff essentially directing the AATIP studies?
Were those papers all it amounted to?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Natural phenomena who chases and shoot people?

With all due respect, I think you're either being close mind to the possibility we are not the most advanced species in the universe, or you are ignorant in the subject.

There's plenty of evidences out there.

But yea... We probably won't have a news conference in the White House acknowledging it.

i'm into this subject long before the internet starts. who was shoot by whom? what evidence? i want to believe but there is no single proof and that counts. do you ever saw an alien or a spaceship? so, what makes you believe?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Then you'll find this very interesting.

And I'm a believer because my mother and my brother saw a freagen spaceship, her, multiple times when she was living in a farm. She's also very christian and doesn't believe in any of these things.

She still believes what she saw was something from the government or manmade. What she doesn't know is that government spaceships doesn't simply disappear in front of your very eyes.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Then you'll find this very interesting.

And I'm a believer because my mother and my brother saw a freagen spaceship, her, multiple times when she was living in a farm. She's also very christian and doesn't believe in any of these things.

She still believes what she saw was something from the government or manmade. What she doesn't know is that government spaceships doesn't simply disappear in front of your very eyes.

nothing new there.(:
i like this one: the zimbabwe ufo. i believe them children. its a very strange story and until today unexplained.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

The same Reid who got his buddy Bigelow a sweet 22 mil government contract to look for UFOs?

LOL

Pretty much how I feel about him and Bigelow. What a bunch of scammers.
Bigelow helped manufacture Skinwalker into something it's not. Virginia City NV is spookier, way more ghosts.

All roads lead to Vegas.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i don't get it. there are ufo-sightings from everywhere in the world. china, india, russia, europe, usa... so, wich shadow government we are talking about? and by the way, the governments are lead by people not devils. and why we are searching for microrganism on the moon, mars ect...? it costs billions of dollars. it makes no sense. i think, there is a phenomena but no one knows what it is. until today there is no single proof of aliens visiting earth only millions of stories and blurry videos. maybe there is nothing but sort of natural phenomena we dont understand yet.

The reason we still search for microbes on alien rocks is because it costs billions of dollars yes. What else all those space agencies would do if they would find alien life? They could get retasked but they would lose lots of funding too obviously.
I think that Bigelow got really close to get the answer. Close enough to back off and sell the ranch.
As for the shadow government and devils you can't really prove it. If theory about prison planet is correct then it would make sense such a planet would have their prison guards.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Thats actually a good point,Lets suppose usa does indeed have a shadow government playing puppeteer on the ufo subject and keeps thins under wraps,does this mean china russia etc have also shadowy governments that keep things hushed?And if yes are these shadow governments in cooperation?

new topics

top topics

join