It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Tran Submitted Bill To Save Caterpillars On Same Day As Late-Stage Abortion Bill

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
imagine being anthropocentric

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

A caterpillar isn't a butterfly, so kill it.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Next time she should do one to sterilize all white human males, and another to protect fly maggots.

edit on 1-2-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
on second thought, best I stay out of this

edit on am22201919America/Chicago01p05am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
On the plus side we are getting to see an unofficial poll of sorts for how many whack a doo leftist are out there that think her bill was a good idea.

At least at first blush it seems like the number is pretty small.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Get help - SOON! You are REALLY going to tell me the democratic platform HASN'T been about murdering babies, since Roe v Wade? So, now abortion was passed and is being promoted by REPUBLICANS? Huh?

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Maybe Trump would get his wall funded if there were abortion clinics every so many miles or perhaps caterpillar habitats?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Or we could get philosophical and look at it a different way.. Who is destroying the Earth, Humans or caterpillars? With humanities mindset, who is better, nature, or humans? Joking aside... Crazy stuff.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
On the plus side we are getting to see an unofficial poll of sorts for how many whack a doo leftist are out there that think her bill was a good idea.

At least at first blush it seems like the number is pretty small.

One of the interesting things about this is that there are a lot of people seriously up in arms about this proposed bill...which was defeated...but not nearly the same outcry about the very similar (identical?) law that was actually passed in New York.

Tran is very far from an outlier in the present-day Democrat Party. I mean, Cuomo had everybody wearing pink clothes or ties during the vote, and then ordered a celebration (by lighting up certain buildings in pink) after the bill passed.

I am not sure why anyone would think that authorizing abortions right up to the due date - when the "fetus" is obviously then a fully functioning human being just waiting to take its trip through the birth canal - is a good thing...let alone cause for celebration. Ghoulish, really.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh forget it!!

edit on 1-2-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I also think a mothers life is worth more than a fetus.

if that were true then it should be determined by a DOCTOR with a legitimate medical diagnosis in a HOSPITAL.

NOT by a "trained professional" that can say the mother has anxiety so they need to abort this baby at 8.5 months. even thought it can survive on its own, but we'll just leave it in a steel pan until it dies in the supply closet.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

can you link to that, i would like to sign. clearly this is some mental derangement going on with anyone that supports this. we need a DSM amendment IMHO.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why is it, people are making this bill out to be murder, with no reason. The abortion bill, is for cases in which the Mother is in jepordy, or the baby is not viable.

Before this bill passed, nothing could be done. If the mother and or baby would not survive delivery, it was a done deal, they could both die. Now because of the bill, at least the mother can be saved. I am NOT, pro choice, unless there is a medical reason, for an abortion.

I see no reason, if abortion is the only option, to preserve at least the life of the mother, why they should not be done. Can you imagine, how a mother who was 8 months pregnate would feel to have to give her baby up? Late term abortion, should only be done as a life saving procedure. It is very sad.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

is for cases in which the Mother is in jepordy, o

then that should be determined by a DOCTOR. not by a "trained professional" AKA the person that profits from the abortion.

Also since it conveniently doesn't need to be diagnosed by a real doctor then things like anxiety, the mothers mental state, nervousness, etc. etc. etc. can be played off as "health of the mother" because it doesn't require a legitimate medial diagnosis in a hospital. you know like all the other life saving medial procedures

also do you know happens when the "mothers life is at risk" after 24 weeks or 8 months. A CESAREAN SECTION. not a murder
edit on 1-2-2019 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
She is trying to save mothers and caterpillars / butterflies on the same day. Shocking just shocking.

Because that bill would have allowed mothers to kill their infants AFTER they are born, and we all know how dangerous to the mother's health infants can be AFTER they are born...infant could pick up a knife,and, attack the mother...like Chucky...could happen.... sure....

...Next time, sligtlyskeptical, be sure your brain is engaged before typing moronic drivel.....smh....

No they can choose to have life support cut. They can't choose to kill the baby.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

I also think a mothers life is worth more than a fetus.

if that were true then it should be determined by a DOCTOR with a legitimate medical diagnosis in a HOSPITAL.

NOT by a "trained professional" that can say the mother has anxiety so they need to abort this baby at 8.5 months. even thought it can survive on its own, but we'll just leave it in a steel pan until it dies in the supply closet.

What is wrong with you people? A mother cannot say she has "anxiety' and have the baby aborted under this or any other bill. Where did you hear this crap?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

This particular bill is about caterpillars not aborted Humans.

Also about mental case elected Democrats 😎

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

A mother cannot say she has "anxiety' and have the baby aborted under this

Where does it say you cant. does mental health not count? what if the mother says she will commit suicide if they dont?

the term "health" it not defined in the bill. thats a big deal

the vagueness and non-inclusion of real doctors is a red flag for me.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Where does it say you cant. does mental health not count? what if the mother says she will commit suicide if they dont?

To be fair if a pregnant lady commits suicide that baby's going to die anyway.
edit on 1/2/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

To be fair if a pregnant lady commits suicide that baby's going to die anyway.

Thing is though that a late term abortion is basically her giving birth except they make sure the baby is killed before it fully exits the womb. And it's not like they kill it before it starts down the birth canal, either. They deliver it breach and it lives with all of its body outside they mother. All they do is snip its spinal cord just before the head exits because I guess in magical leftist land, it's not human if the head is inside someone.

So more or less they could simply let her have the live baby and then have her sign it over for adoption. She doesn't even have to see it for that to happen.

So I'm not at all sure why the murder step has to occur for her mental health.
edit on 1-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join