It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Tran Submitted Bill To Save Caterpillars On Same Day As Late-Stage Abortion Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Now it comes out that the Virginia State Delegate Kathy Tran submitted a bill to protect *caterpillars* on the same day she submitted that controversial abortion bill 🤣

These Democrats are quickly descending into a new stone age it seems.

“House Bill No. 2495 – Fall cankerworm; spraying prohibited during certain months”

The country obviously needs more qualified psychiatrists to screen these mental case elected officials 😁

VIRGINIA DEL. KATHY TRAN SUBMITTED BILL TO SAVE CATERPILLARS ON SAME DAY AS LATE-STAGE ABORTION BILL

The Democratic Virginia delegate who has recently come under fire for sponsoring a bill in the Virginia House of Delegates that would allow the termination of a pregnancy up to 40 weeks old, is also the chief patron of a bill that would protect the lives of “fall cankerworms” during certain months.

Democratic Virginia Del. Kathy Tran introduced “House Bill No. 2495 – Fall cankerworm; spraying prohibited during certain months” on Jan. 9, the same day as “House Bill No. 2491 — Abortion; eliminate certain requirements.”

"We need to ban factory bomb testing too"

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A caterpillar isn't a butterfly, so kill it.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
She is trying to save mothers and caterpillars / butterflies on the same day. Shocking just shocking.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Obviously some babies are more equal than others.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

no kids for you I'm guessing.

I hope all dems come out with this position.
edit on 31-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

Sh*t just got REAL: Rand Paul’s Chief Strategist made an open offer on Twitter that should TERRIFY Kathy Tran

Doug Stafford ✔ @dougstafford Anyone in Springfield Va area HD 42 want to run against this infanticide promoter and liar - DM me, I’ll run your race for free.

twitchy.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I do have kids. I also think a mothers life is worth more than a fetus.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
She is trying to save mothers and caterpillars / butterflies on the same day. Shocking just shocking.

But would they have the chance to be mothers if they were aborted first...

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that.

your wife (and you) were once a fetus genius.

I won't be responding to you again.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Obviously the Democrats have been infiltrated by Republican operatives trying to make Democrats look bad and motivate the Republican base. It's been going on for years.

If you are outraged, astonished, mad, or pissed off chances are you are being manipulated by the Republican owned everything.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hmm . Born in Viet Nam
Only decided to run due to Trump being elected
Slandered her opponent as guess what ?
"Racist"
Her opponent was from Ecuador.

Perhaps she would be better served moving to China ?
Based on what I think and know , she would rise in power quickly

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I do have kids. I also think a mothers life is worth more than a fetus.

But is a butterfly's life worth more than a catterpillars?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
40 weeks is not a fetus, if your wife was pregnant and you were both happy and god forbid some rando drunk hit her and she lost the baby but she is fine , you would probably want the drunk charged with murder wouldn’t you?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Because that bill would have allowed mothers to kill their infants AFTER they are born, and we all know how dangerous to the mother's health infants can be AFTER they are born...infant could pick up a knife,and, attack the mother...like Chucky...could happen.... sure....

...Next time, sligtlyskeptical, be sure your brain is engaged before typing moronic drivel.....smh....

edit on 31-1-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
That's paganism for you.

Kill the humans and worship what's left of the environment.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

A fall cankerworm?!? Sounds like a nickname for Hillary lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill
Hillary is a “Cankle-worm”.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Is there a petition to get the CDC involved in the study of what is causing extreme psychopathy and sociopathy among these people that are advocating for LTAOD (late term abortion on demand)? I'm serious.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Is there a petition to get the CDC involved in the study of what is causing extreme psychopathy and sociopathy among these people that are advocating for LTAOD (late term abortion on demand)? I'm serious.

It's membership in the liberal Democratic party or TDS (only half serious)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The larvae, called loopers or inchworms, are considered a serious pest of many tree species because they can cause major defoliation in the new spring growth. If defoliation occurs two years in a row, the tree can die, especially if it has been stressed by drought.
en.wikipedia.org...

That's why she did it! The dang cankerworms kill trees. These people love killers. Psychopathy in action!!

edit on 31-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The larvae, called loopers or inchworms, are considered a serious pest of many tree species because they can cause major defoliation in the new spring growth. If defoliation occurs two years in a row, the tree can die, especially if it has been stressed by drought.
en.wikipedia.org...

That's why she did it! The dang cankerworms kill trees. These people love killers. Psychopathy in action!!

My God.

They're clinically psychotic 😟

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join