It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Ralph Northam Received Almost 2 Million U.S.D. From Planned Parenthood.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Bulls Eye!

Shields up all around you.
Amen.
edit on 31-1-2019 by Wildmanimal because: Add Line

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What your title leaves out is it's Planned Parenthood Va, not Planned Parenthood. I was just pointing that out. Planned Parenthood itself would not donate.

I'm not defending them at all and I suspect there are many cover groups to get around the fact they can't do that. I actually can't find the status of that group. I'm sure it's an end run around the laws and it may as well be them doing it themselves.

Your source list them as

Donations from Planned Parenthood Va

Industry: Pro-Choice/Abortion Rights

That's not a description of Planned Parenthood, but perhaps some kind of political action group using their name, no doubt with permission. Just having "Va" in the name labels it as some other entity.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It sickens me to my stomach and breaks my heart to think that even one dime of my tax dollars would go to facilitate an abortion. With the sick public schools teaching kids it is ok to be whatever sex you want to be and how awesome lbtg is , I can't for the life of me understand why they can't teach people how to use contraceptives if you are not going to save yourself for marriage.
The the far left lunatics really freak me out. I honestly am repulsed by them and can not understand them and their vagina hats.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It is a branch of PP. I just found this.

By Fenit Nirappil
August 2, 2017

Planned Parenthoods Virginia affiliate plans to spend $3 million to help elect Democrat Ralph Northam as the states next governor.

The organization’s Virginia political action committee, working with Northam, plans to deploy canvassers to knock on 300,000 doors, send mailers to 400,000 homes and run digital and radio ads.

Va. arm of Planned Parenthood to spend $3 million backing Northam for governor

edit on 31-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So a PAC associated with Planned Parenthood is legally donating to a political campaign and properly disclosing it to the public. And your issue is ...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Great discovery, Earth shattering.

We need a new country, without the likes of those baby murdering traitors. Not one of them.

I don't negotiate with baby killing SOB's
edit on 2/1/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

So a PAC associated with Planned Parenthood

You can stop right there, that is the entire problem.

Baby killing, child murdering, sadistic cultists.

They'll get theirs.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I wonder how many people in the sources list of donors, has right wing connections? At any rate, PP can not by law, use any taxpayer money for abortions, which comprise 3 percent or less of their medical procedures. They are under the very watchful eyes of the feds. Aside from those stats, why is it ok with conservatives that republicans take money, millions of dollars from the NRA, which we know, got tens of millions of dollars of laundered Russian money?

One would think, the American people, left wing or right would be far more concerned about the Russians buying an obviously ignorant and stupid president, than PP at this point in time. Thus far, in the last two years, it's Russia doing all the winning.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: saturnsrings

One would think, the American people, left wing or right would be far more concerned about the Russians buying an obviously ignorant and stupid president, than PP at this point in time. Thus far, in the last two years, it's Russia doing all the winning.

Do you have any evidence for this or are you just hoping?

Considering what has been accomplished by this president relative to other recent presidents, say the three previous, it would seem that the "ignorant and stupid president" is much less ignorant and stupid than they are. Of course, he didn't say to Putin that he'd have a "lot more flexibility after the election" as the actual Russian and Islamic puppet did but maybe you forgot about that.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

That's what I thought. It's a PAC.

I think lots of charities do an end run that way. It's an unethical way around the law so they don't lose their status. I think the key here is unethical. I could name others that do this for different causes but I won't derail this.

It's basically a tax dodge having their cake and eating it too.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I wonder how many people in the sources list of donors, has right wing connections?

Humm, I wonder how many Martian donors, from Mars of course, are donating to PP...

You are dealing in speculation without any evidence whatsoever...

At any rate, PP can not by law, use any taxpayer money for abortions, which comprise 3 percent or less of their medical procedures. They are under the very watchful eyes of the feds.

It's that why several recordings have been made in which people who work for PP, including directors, are talking about things which by law are illegal for PP to do, including haggling for the prices of baby parts?...

Is that why several whistleblowers from PP have been saying the contrary to what you claim?...

It's not as if "just because it is, or was illegal has it stopped PP..."

Even if it was true that only 3% of their services are for abortions, they are still using tax payer money for abortions, which is illegal... Then again "just because it is illegal" it hasn't stopped PP from doing illegal things.

BTW that claim of "only 3% of their services are for abortion services" is not true, because PP themselves have stated they don't really keep a tally on how many abortion procedures they provide to patients. So no one can say for certain what the percentage of abortion services that PP provides.

Aside from those stats, why is it ok with conservatives that republicans take money, millions of dollars from the NRA, which we know, got tens of millions of dollars of laundered Russian money?

That has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread... Stop trying to derail the thread.

Even more fake claims which have nothing to do with this thread.

If you can't differentiate between different topics perhaps it is best if you simply don't write anything at all...

edit on 1-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

1.) Planned Parenthood acknowledged its "Racist Roots".

Source: www.breitbart.com...

2.) Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia accepts $2 Million from Planned Parenthood and likes to wear "Black Face".

1 + 3 = Racist Governor of Virginia.

Oh, by the way, he believes in murdering our babies after they're born too.

But that's no big deal, by comparison.

edit on 2/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join