It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's march protestor charged with sexually assaulting man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Geez , How do you Sexually Assault a Man as a Woman , and Why would Any Man Care about that ? I mean come on , he should have jumped Her Bones right there on the Sidewalk then Laugh about it to his Buddies ........

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Geez , How do you Sexually Assault a Man as a Woman , and Why would Any Man Care about that ? I mean come on , he should have jumped Her Bones right there on the Sidewalk then Laugh about it to his Buddies ........

You’re joking, right ?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

No , do you happen to be a Soy Boy ? Men are Men , Case Closed ..........

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Sheye

No , do you happen to be a Soy Boy ? Men are Men , Case Closed ..........

I’m a woman with a grown son and male friends.. some single and some married. If they were grabbed in the groin, I dare say they would react like real men and tell the woman off.. maybe even press charges.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure sounds like 2.

What's that in Juul's?

That's probably more her speed.

We know she grabbed at least two juuls on that day, so...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Just because you would assault and rape anything with a pulse that grap you by the .... and laugh about it to your friends, doesnt mean every man on earth would do it.

I dont care how she looked, if she is a hatefull and ignorant girl like the one in the video, it is a big turn off for me.

Yes, i am a Man, and i wouldnt call the cops for something like that, iam a big boy and can handle myself and THAT would properly just be something i would laugh and maybe even brag about. But in this case, i think it is needed to prove a point, she asked for it, and hopefully she will be treated equally with a man, for the offence she did.

With that said, you talking about raping her and bragging about it to your friends, is just disgusting.
How would you feel if you "stumbled" in to a gay man by accident and touch his private, and he then proceeded to rape you? He is just a man right, every man would do that so that is totally ok with you, right? Or maybe that is exactly what you want?

I hope this is just you being a troll sitting in youre safe space behind youre screen, feeling like a big tough guy - cause if you really mean what your saying, youre a disgusting worthless pos!

edit on 31 1 2019 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 31 1 2019 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What she did was wrong. I also think it is crazy that we have a president make the claims he himself repeatedly sexually assaulted women, because they would let him.
a reply to: iplay1up2

You win my daily award for the absolute best senseless post I've seen.

At least you are truthful in the end----"because they would let him."

It's the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
isn't it Owens right to say no bad touch? Or no because "he's a little twerp"

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This shouldnt even be a debate.

Kindergarten "keep your hands to yourself ".

Glad she got charged.

A lot of guys THINK they would like women to grope them like that, but when it really happens, not so much.

Do we really need to debate that grabbing other people genitals is not acceptable?

(post by Jg513 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Jg513 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Really?

You really need to take a closer look at sexual assault. It can happen to anyone, male or female, irregardless of any factors.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
(ETA: To be clear, my response is in reference to the comparison some are making to the Trump tape and the claim that he is a “sexual assaulter” so why can’t others do the same and it be fine too, BS... my post is just addressing that first part of that argument, not the new case.)

I agree with you and even more to the point, he didn’t even say he DID it. It was a conversation about a certain “type” of woman that money and fame sometimes attracted. He said, “When you’re rich or a celebrity they LET you grab them by the ‘kitty’ and just kiss and they don’t even stop you.”

(This is not going to be a super-popular comment so I’m starting with a disclaimer...

I am a woman who is considered rather attractive and I make a good living and started doing so at a young age. I didn’t need a rich man but I hung out with many women who were very attractive and who WERE looking to “snag” a rich man or someone famous. Sometimes, that also meant being around some who were ladies about it and some who were “skanky” about it. So, I’m not saying this next part in a judge-y way but just matter-of-factly... )

In my younger years, again, I was frequently around plenty of women who acted just that way he described, with those rich men and celebs. And in my circles, we had many more names for those types of women than the men who dared to call them out for it. In fact, most of the women who were like that, would most likely even agree with his statement themselves if you asked them directly because they knew it - that is kind of what “skanky” meant. Those particular women didn’t get upset about such behavior like he mentioned, unless they were rebuked, ignored after, or passed over quickly. But basically, they knew the game they were playing. That’s what he was talking about (but still not saying HE did it, just discussing that they would “let you” if you were rich or famous) and it might be a tad crass to discuss it, but there are many women who did and still fit that bill WILLINGLY.

a reply to: burdman30ott6

edit on 1-2-2019 by nicevillegrl because: Added info

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

What she did was wrong. I also think it is crazy that we have a president make the claims he himself repeatedly sexually assaulted women, because they would let him.

The president, has many accusers, of sexual assault. Just like Bill Clinton. They both are accused of similar offenses, yet the alt right, ignore the fact Trump is accused, but relish the fact Bill Clinton is.

quote what Trump said, fully, and show us all how he said he repeatedly sexually assaulted women. there is a much better chance that you are wrong, and letting the narrative you want to believe drive your ignorance. But prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The president, has many accusers, of sexual assault. Just like Bill Clinton. They both are accused of similar offenses, yet the alt right, ignore the fact Trump is accused, but relish the fact Bill Clinton is.

This is not about the President.
It's not about anyone letting another person grab them.

It is about a women's march attendee committing sexual assault.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What is it you all are incapable of grasping here?

It's not assault if the person is willing.

This is the problem with liberalism. These little word games that actually ending up hurting your cause.

The woman's march derailed by leftists racism.
BLM derailed by leftist racist.
Journalism derailed by leftist racism.

This is why we can't have nice things like.
Affordable healthcare.
Affordable housing.
Affordable energy.
Affordable education.

Leftist authoritarians more concerned with equality of outcome over equality of opportunity. Trying to manipulate the fabric of our society for leftists brownie points.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Assaulting a man is nothing compared to this.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Scary many dont even know what trump said.

He said if you are an actor or someone famous women will let you do what ever they want. You could grab them right by the pussy cat.

My buddy is a bouncer and a concert venue and says women will do anything to get backstage at certain venues.

They offer money, blow jobs, sex, drugs,

And it usually takes 2 offers...first to get in, then to get back stage.

So 2 a night, just to hopefully meet the band who she could make 3, 4 and 5.

Want to be part of the hollyweird team, you are going to see and go through much worse as a women then someone just grabbing your pussy cat.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join