It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's march protestor charged with sexually assaulting man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
I heard that they’re dating now.
So happy ending, I guess?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Owen is a little twerp. Get's a little rough and he can't take it and files a complaint. Perfect bonespur response....

Perhaps the Alex Jones "frogs" got to him....
edit on 31-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ooops...inadvertently posted in the Mudpit, so...

edit on 31-1-2019 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Owen is a little twerp. Get's a little rough and he can't take it and files a complaint. Perfect bonespur response....

Gets a little rough? It was sexual assault filmed in front of a crowd of people.

Would you make that same argument if it was a female democratic reporter? A man walks up and grabs her crotch and your argument would be that “it’s just getting a little rough and she should just take it”

Let’s see the mental gymnastics....

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
They all talk about and rant about white privilege.....

What they display is what I call "liberal privilege"

...... As long as you're an activist or hold leftist ideology you have the privilege to be racist, sexist, homophobic, and a list of other things, w out having to worry about repercussion........

The reality of it is so blatant it's almost a parody of itself...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Well it's nice to know "grab em by the kitty" is now ok..... And to think you guys made such a fuss

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Gets a little rough? It was sexual assault filmed in front of a crowd of people.

Would you make that same argument if it was a female democratic reporter? A man walks up and grabs her crotch and your argument would be that “it’s just getting a little rough and she should just take it”

Let’s see the mental gymnastics....

Prepare yourself for the cookie cutter faux tough guy psychobabble combined with some manner of foolishness about how it's different for women, even though they're to be considered full equals, blah, blah, blah, BS, BS, BS, pandering to the Kept Voter base, pandering to the Kept Voter base, pandering to the Kept Voter base, defend The Narrative™, defend The Narrative™, defend The Narrative™.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

C'mon. It's happened to me a few times. I'm sure it happens to a lot of men. Sometimes we even go back again after.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I grab chicks by the pussy all the time.

So what?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

What she did was wrong. I also think it is crazy that we have a president make the claims he himself repeatedly sexually assaulted women, because they would let him.

Wait what????

If someone is open to you touching them then it is not sexual assault... lol or did I read this wrong... If not, I guess I must have sexually assaulted dozens of women in my life because they let me kiss them or have sex with them etc etc...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just want to say that in some professions there is still some inequality for women/men where women have the advantage. Case in point Engineering. When I was in school there were filter classes to separate those who can from those who can't. Well there were several women who were given a pass on this because of their gender being under represented in the field. They would have been failed and had to look for another major if they had been males.

Now when it came to getting job offers and starting salaries there were disparities too. I had friends who got offers for the same positions at the same company both male and female, with similar GPAs, backgrounds, work experience, etc.; but the female was offered nearly $10k more to start. This was all because of her gender and the lack of representation in the engineering community.

Another place where women generally have an advantage over their counter part, is when they are minorities. In this case, I'm talking about African-Americans (may not be true for other races?). Black women are seen as less threatening then Black men; and therefore have an easier time getting employment by comparison.

So, although in most employment areas women may make less than men, there are places where they have the advantage. And don't even get me started on anything related to how to courts treat men vs women especially w.r.t. domestic/family/divorce issues. Men really get the short end of the stick.

I'm sick and tired of all this double standard stuff. To hell with hypocrisy; there is way too much in this sad world. The video shown in the OP is a prime example. And the guys apathy of letting her get away with it (enabling her), is also part of the problem. I'm glad that she finally got charged with assault.

ff
edit on 31-1-2019 by fastfred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Owen said.... ‘Me too.’

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It appears that TDS infected the lady who grabbed his crotch.

The Bad Orange Man made me grab your Penis.....I had no control over myself.

She was at fault, yet you want to go after someone else.
I guess he should be glad it wasn't a bike lock, huh?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Wow...just wow.
So this video provoked me to watch the actual full video.
And all I can say is that all The people in that video are just mindless drones.

I’m unfamiliar with this Owen guy, but he had some excellent points that left the brain dead liberals looking like complete idiots.
Dude just stood there in disbelief when Owen said Clinton was the president with the most sexual abuse claims against him.

They would spew some made up CNN garble and then when that Owen dude would rebuttal or give the actual facts, the jokers just sat there, blankly staring then would resort to cussing him out.

Not a single one of them could hold an intelligent conversation for 1 minute.
Really goes to show these people’s mentality and how brain washed they truly are.
It’s a fricken eye opener that’s for sure.
Hell, my cat has more common sense then these bozos.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Starred and flagged.

Great job putting this together, because I've pointed this double-standard out many times similarly to how he did, and was met with the same type of hypocritical deflection.

When people wish to deny objectifying a gender, but do the same to prove a point, it's hypocrisy in its purest form.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

A participant in the Women’s March on Washington earlier this month has been accused of inappropriately touching a video producer for Infowars as he conducted interviews at the event, according to D.C. police.

Well they do say opposites attract.

Sounds like a case of legitimate rape.

(sarcasm off).
edit on 31-1-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

21?

She looks and sounds every bit of 35.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

21?

She looks and sounds every bit of 35.

2 packs a day or 1.5, you reckon?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Sure sounds like 2.

What's that in Juul's?

That's probably more her speed.

edit on 31-1-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If the man didn't have a penis, then none of this would ever have happened.

The problem is penis.

I hope I have man-splained it well enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join