It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's march protestor charged with sexually assaulting man

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Owen Schroyer is an Infowars (yes that Infowars) reporter who went to the womens march.

He posted himself doing interviews, where he was asking attendees why they were there, why they hated Trump, etc.

Honestly he is cocky, but was having what I would call reasonable discussons with people at the march who were disgreeing with him.

Suddenly, a woman comes up and allegedly off screen grabs his genitals, and makes a comment that if trump can say grab them by the P, the she can do that to a man.

Schroyer announces she grabbed his "d***" and the crowd continues to cheer and police on seen do nothing. He says that sexual assault.

She agrees, and goads him to have her arrested.

Schroyer makes the salient point that women have so much privilege they can grab a mans genitals in public, and police will do nothing as a crowd cheers.

She claims she did this because she is fighting for equality.

The double standard is disgusting.

NOw fast forward.

Turns out, after Schroyer apparently pressed the issue, this woman was charged with a crime.

A participant in the Women’s March on Washington earlier this month has been accused of inappropriately touching a video producer for Infowars as he conducted interviews at the event, according to D.C. police.

Isabel O’Shaughnessy, 21, was charged with misdemeanor sex abuse, and a police spokesman said she surrendered Wednesday. A Superior Court judge released her pending her next court appearance March 14.

The arrest affidavit alleges O’Shaughnessy intentionally grabbed the producer in a private area. In an interview with police, she said she “inadvertently brushed up against him” and that he took her comments out of context in what was an “emotionally charged situation.”

www.washingtonpost.com... d53-824486280311_story.html?utm_term=.29631adf3a4f

Despite admitting on camera she intentionally sexually assaulted this man, she is now saying she inadvertently brushed up against him and was taken out of context. Garbage. If she felt so strongly about her activism, why lie now?

Hopefully this woman will learn her lesson and never feel so privileged to sexually assault another person.

Original video of assault, start at around three minutes.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What she did was wrong. I also think it is crazy that we have a president make the claims he himself repeatedly sexually assaulted women, because they would let him.

The president, has many accusers, of sexual assault. Just like Bill Clinton. They both are accused of similar offenses, yet the alt right, ignore the fact Trump is accused, but relish the fact Bill Clinton is.
edit on 31-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: Typo

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right. Dear lord. I swear every adult is just a larger child now a days. I don't get my way so I'm going to do the opposite of what you are doing to prove a point. Then lie when I get caught.

It discredits those who are fighting for rights.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I Find a lot woman take this equal rights for woman a bit too far. And this situation is exactly what I mean. Yes we do have a wage inequality on the corporate level with some companies but other than that we are equal. If I am wrong please someone let me know as I am not all knowing.
I will say he is a little punk but that lady and others shouldn’t have done that. It was counter productive to what they are marching for.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Video can be a bitch when you try to claim you inadvertently brushed his penis, when she totally admits to doing it and dares him to have her arrested.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If a man did this to a woman they would be charged with sexual assault, maybe even attempted rape. But the real problem I see here is double standards do NOT EQUAL equality. In fact, it's just the opposite. It's depressing to see humanity sinking deeper into the mire of hatred and meanness. Every time I think society has hit rock bottom, the bottom falls lower than I could ever imagine.

No answers here, just sadness and well...….utter sadness.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it was probably only because he had some clout with his news show that he was able to wrangle a sexual assault out of this rubbish, and thankfully he did.

The average maga citizens wouldn’t always get that measure of equality.

ETA: I actually think this reporter was bright, and was quick with logical questions. These types of reporters are quick to show the ill informed stupidity of many on the left.

edit on 31-1-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
She’s not a bad looker, if she grabbed my junk, I probably wouldn’t charge her if she gave me her number. In truth, he should have grabbed her tits.
edit on 31-1-2019 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I wont complain.. just go with it and tell my self its my fault.
edit on 31-1-2019 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Is he charging her with assault because she didn't continue?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
the double standard in the legal system is disgusting... judges are far more lenient towards women

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

She claims she did this because she is fighting for equality.

What equality is she fighting for, the ability to sexually assault each other?

Arrest her sick butt without haste! What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I wonder if she will need to register as a sex offender now (as any guy that did that would need to do)?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
She’s not a bad looker, if she grabbed my junk, I probably wouldn’t charge her if she gave me her number. In truth, he should have grabbed her tits.

Isn't that the point though.

If he grabbed her tits, those cops would have jumped on him, beat him while screaming stop resisting all the while she shrieks in terror.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I was discussing the grab em by the P comment with a friend a week or so ago. She said she thought it was wrong that the president of the United States could commit sexual assault and get away with it.

I asked her if she knew when and where the comment was made and if she thought that Trump had actually grabbed a woman. My friend admitted that she did not know when he had made the comment nor was she aware of the context in which it was made.

I asked her if she had ever engaged in girl talk about a guys piece and she admitted that she had but that it was different. I asked her how it was different, she said, "well, I'm not the president." When I informed her that Trump wasn't president when he made the comment and that it was guy talk between two guys, she said, "oh...well that is different, then."

She also agreed with me when I said that it generally is different for famous men; movie and rock stars for example have women throwing themselves at them. Hell, even serial killers gain fan clubs of women.

Once she considered all of that, she agreed that perhaps the media had misrepresented the situation with Trump after all.
edit on 31-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: grammar, punctionation, etc

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I have male and female friends who I have heard say way worse than what trump did, bragging about sexual conquests or what they would do to this person or that.

Many of them are now leftists who are disgusted at what trump said.

I remind them they have said worse drinking at the bar, etc., and how would they like it if there private convorsations were broadcasts for all to see.

Its always "Well that was different, I was joking" or something like that.

This fake outrage at this kind of talk is getting old.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I saw this video on my YouTube feed, glad she is being charged.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

What she did was wrong. I also think it is crazy that we have a president make the claims he himself repeatedly sexually assaulted women, because they would let him.

Uh, how does that work? They "let him" assault them? Isn't that, uh, consent, thus making it not an assault to begin with?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Uh, how does that work? They "let him" assault them? Isn't that, uh, consent, thus making it not an assault to begin with?

But...but.......ahhh...ummmm...... ORANGE MAN BAD!!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The context of how it said it is actually what does frustrate me. Guys and girls talk about guys and girls. I get that. I'm not easily offended by sexual comments.

My issue with that comment though is it is related to sexual assault not simply talking about a body party.

Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

I don't even wait is not consent.

ETA: Please don't take this is I want every person to ask something because they touch them anywhere. You can read a situation and understand consent. Reading a situation IS waiting.
edit on 31-1-2019 by headorheart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join