It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lions, Tigers, and Caravans, Oh My!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Regarding political under handed practices, like making political donations from fake sources to make there opposition look bad. Just a theory but could these caravans coming up from the south of the border be funded and organized by right wing groups?

There have been claims that democrats or Soros is funding these caravans but what if it's the right thats doing this?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

So what’s the actual process? They go door to door and offer people money to leave everything behind and walk across a continent with their family?

These caravans arent really helping anyone, Dems portray it as a humanitarian crisis and say republicans are heartless, the republicans portray it as an unregulated invasion of low skill workers who want welfare.

More likely both sides are just trying to use it to their advantage without actually causeing it themselves.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What if both sides are in on it, and this is just a clever strategy to get us to build our own prison. I wonder what they have in mind for the Canadian border.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

A vortex.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
What if both sides are in on it, and this is just a clever strategy to get us to build our own prison. I wonder what they have in mind for the Canadian border.

This is why I'm against the wall, it will be used to lock us in.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I don't care who or what is responsible for these caravans, I just want our government officials to protect our borders. A single death of an American whether it comes from an overdose from drugs smuggled over the border or from the hands of an illegal immigrant is one too many.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The wall is not going to be a coast to coast project so how can we be locked in?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I don't think you've thought that statement through.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Because you contemplate daily on the idea of fleeing to Mexico? That's about the nuttiest thing I've read today.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I just want our border secured with the wall. With or without the caravans there are 100s of thousands of illegal invaders that cross our unprotected border. Congress...get your crap together.
edit on 2019/1/31 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So much for the arguments about using ladders, tunnels, and planes right?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Do you feel that anytime in the future you will have the urge to walk through a desert into Mexico and not Canada?
edit on 31-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I vote for this as the official "comment of the day."

Everyone give him a star.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Whoops; the Dems have been exposed. They are playing a very long confidance game in which once they achieve the Ideal Communistic State; let the Repubs build a wall, we will have no where to run (meanwhile)..."Tear Down That CA/Mexico Wall Madam Speaker Pelosi"!
edit on 31-1-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

The wall is not going to be a coast to coast project so how can we be locked in?

Facebook or Google is hard at work (The New Secondary Defense Contractors) to cripple all or anyones ability to fight back. It could be through lazer beams that will disrupt your word forming process or something more sinister; cancel your Amazon Prime accounts.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Do you feel that anytime in the future you will have the urge to walk through a desert into Mexico and not Canada?

Mexico has better Tacos.

link   
Tycoon Barnaby: yes; ladders, tunnels, hot air balloons, stilts, sling shots, human canons, trampolines, flubber work just as well on THIS side of the border.

link   

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Do some research and find out who it really is.

I mean that please do.

Some one needs to.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Mexico has better Tacos.

Don't be too quick to think that...True Mexican food is rather tasteless and it wasn't until Tex-Mex came along that made some pretty bland food really good. BTW the best tacos I have eaten were in Alaska in this small place 40 miles from Anchorage. The tacos were great, but the 4 walls were aligned with about 300 types of hot sauces made it fantastic...
edit on 1-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join