It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Extreme abortion activist defends killing babies after born

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The most disturbing part of that tran lady speaking was you could tell how disgusted she was about what she was going to say.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
I am 100% pro-choice.

After birth "abortion" is murder, plain and simple.

You can't change my mind.

What about the day before?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Dems will hand Trump 2020.

And all their late-term abortion noise will soon get the Supreme Court's attention.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But the people who did this were this extreme when they went into office. If all the lefties were so against this kind of extremism, where were they on election day?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Pj pulls some interesting points made by Ross Douthat on the media's treatment of this story vis a vis Covington too.

Notice how the press gave these lawmakers all the benefit of the doubt ... that they may have been taken out of context? That there should be no rush to judgment over how extreme this is.

And when the pieces all started to come they were framed as "conservative backlash"?

Contrast this with how the Covington videos were handled.

No assumptions that they might be out of context, that we might be making a rush to judgment. All the pieces were framed in the context of white supremacy, etc.

The bias of the press is pretty darn clear.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And all their late-term abortion noise will soon get the Supreme Court's attention.

I have considered the possibility that that may be the desired impact here. The left needs it to go before the SCOTUS prior to Ginsberg's departure. They can reactivate whatever threat they used to flip John Roberts on the ACA ruling and secure a 5-4 affirmation of Roe V Wade if the case is heard this year. If it languishes until Trump has replaced RBG, then their blackmail tools against Roberts are neutralized and Roe v Wade itself will very likely be struck down.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Someone may run against Trump. I hope so!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I already suggested that the abortion cut off should be in the 195th trimester.

People it's like a forecasting to "Logan's Run" world with renew tags getting put on at birth. SO in the end if we leave it up these people we have to ask ourselves:
"What's better a Logan's Run world where we die with programed dignity, or a "Soylent Green" world where we die because we killed the world"

It's a shame that these people don't understand what it means to be human.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's a shame that these people don't understand what it means to be human.

It is a shame. When you can call a fully formed infant "a PRODUCT" of the abortion, you have already lost your humanity. These people are SICK. Are psychopathy and sociopathy types of illnesses that can be treated or cured? It seems to be epidemic, especially on the left.

edit on 31-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

All of south America and Africa is uncivilized?

Civilization had already reached that point. America was filled with racism, violence, and opression. We are by-far living in the best time.

I'll take a small amount of post-birth abortions advocates over gays being jailed and black folk being oppressed.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I'll take a small amount of post-birth abortions advocates over gays being jailed and black folk being oppressed.

Stay out of northern Africa, then because apparently your civilization definition ends south of Somalia...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I like the definition of civilization I had as a kid -- it had to have a Pizza Hut. No Pizza Hut, no civilization.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Kill the older babies who kill the younger babies, I say.

Hmmm ... but maybe killing babies let's those unborn or newly born pass go and enter heaven immediately, without all the strife and soul corrupting temptations?

So ... I'm confused... should I hate the murder, love the murderer, or hate the murderer and murder, too, but love that the innocent gets to go to heaven ... or just love everyone and hope it gets sorted out as it's ultimately not my business and I have to pay my bills?

This ol' world is so confusing.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If a woman murders her child after birth, she should be brought before her mother , the grandmother of the slain child, so she can decide if she wants to do the same.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This woman is making me rethink my stance on abortion. I have always been pro choice but I can't think of any moral way anyone can condone infanticide.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Said it in two other threads, I'll say it again here. There's a special place in hell for this woman. Policies like this will tank the democratic party based on common human decency still being a thing.

I went out and found the most radical progressive I know. Met her at university and keep in touch every now and then. Believes in all the crazy nonsense. White privilege, patriarchy and all that stuff. Even she is against this barbarism.

She WOULD NOT answer the question about what she thinks about killing a newborn. Kept saying the R's and RW'ers only care about Roe V Wade. She was such a horrible person, she very well may rot in Hell.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
I consider myself a pro choice liberal (not leftist) and I find this ghoulish and unconscionable.

But then again, I've been saying for a very long time that the Dems have lost their minds and are not Liberals anymore, they are Communists.

This isn't surprising to me. They've already been quietly encouraging the old and infirm to "do the world a favor" and suicide themselves.

Amen, I too think i am somewhat an old school Liberal where most things are allowed if they don't hurt another human. hmmmm... Babies are not being thought of as human by the leftist are they?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Babies are not being thought of as human by the leftist are they?

They are called "the PRODUCT" of an abortion. hmmmmm.....what do you do with products? That's some wording that opened a can of worms and nobody is talking about, isn't it?

In the NY bill, a "person" in respect to a homicide is someone who has been born and is alive. So, if someone stabs a pregnant mother and kills her baby in her womb, even if it is the day before birth, the stabber did not kill a person!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Product is a term commonly used to describe people in various situations...

He is a product of a broken home
She is a product of her environment
He is a product of his generation
She is a product of her religion

The hysteria and emotion that this particular subject brings out in people makes it very difficult to discuss in a useful way.
a reply to: queenofswords

edit on 31-1-2019 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
They should make it obligatory to sign for an abortion with two options:

1: I choose to have this abortion

2: I need to have this abortion

Have them signed by medical staff and mother-to-be or not

Have a national record of it where extenuating circumstances can be shown.

It's the information age after all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join