It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Extreme abortion activist defends killing babies after born

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Grambler

One is left questioning why it's so horrible to destroy an abortion clinic when the men who burned Auschwitz, those like Harriett Tubman and Robert Smalls who fought agressively against slave owner plantations, and Nelson Mandela's fight against Apartheid governments, complete with terrorist actions are called "heroes."

That's my view on it, anyway.

What about little Stacey at the front desk? 18 just looking for a job, she needed to pay her way through school and responded to a craigslist ad... This will give her some experience in how the medical field works and the day to days of it.

But now Stacey is dead because of a "hero".

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm not saying those who do it are heroes, I'm saying I find it interesting the dichotomy between the two ideologies.

As for "little Stacy" last I knew, there were plenty of Nazi secretaries and underlings who came up on war crimes and accessory to war crimes charges in Nuremberg and the Hague.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

They may each be every gender out of "thousands", and no gender, all simultaneously!

I've been needing for a while to do big pieces on how this identity politics insanity is all the precursor to the upcoming Proper Transhumanist Movement.

Seeing how their first mini version celebrity plastic surgery addicts, and a bunch of futurists and Stanford University types, scaled up (diffused) so far and fast and wide into the bulk of the "liberals" (albeit unwitting chaps to the big picture), oh noes when we finally see what the real thing looks like....

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Again, not saying they are heroes. I'm simply saying we glorify the defeat and violence against some murderers and some forms of evil while staunchly defending other murderers and other forms of evil and vilifying those who take a violent stand against it. The dichotomy makes no sense to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Again, not saying they are heroes. I'm simply saying we glorify the defeat and violence against some murderers and some forms of evil while staunchly defending other murderers and other forms of evil and vilifying those who take a violent stand against it. The dichotomy makes no sense to me.

Aborting a fetus at 9 weeks isn't violence, or murder.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Again, I disagree that physicians wouldnt sign off on this unless severe medical reasons.

Abby Johnson, former clinic director in the largest Planned Parenthood clinic in Texas, addressed this issue by saying:

… it is false to say the women who choose late-term abortion do so because of medical reasons. We referred hundreds of women to abort their babies after 24 weeks…not one was for medical reasons.

www.liveaction.org...

As that site further shows, in some studies over 90% of late term abortions were done for non medical reasons.

So clearly some health care professionals are willing to give these for no mdeical reasons.

Look at the horrific case of Kermit Gosnell, who as a physician would even kill born babies.

He may well be the most prolific serial killer in history.

en.wikipedia.org...

And yes, this law didnt pass, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt call out the people pushing this, that admit it would allow even women in labor to terminate even for reasons of mental health.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You've been cracking me up today.... Which is great because I'm hung over.

I've been needing for a while to do big pieces on how this identity politics insanity is all the precursor to the upcoming Proper Transhumanist Movement.

We'll, we've seen in this thread there are just some no go topics.

I'm very against third term abortions, but if they passed a bill saying it could only be done if a woman's life was at risk and somehow they could save her but not the baby and 3 doctors had to sign off on it.... I'd probably just have to withdraw my opinion since I can't carry a baby, and I would be hard pressed to judge someone for self preservation.

What sucks is we can't discuss things any more.

link   
Now, I hear Rhode Island is also considering a similar bill.

Inches become miles. This needs to be nipped in the bud NOW.

I hate it when cavalier statements are made equating abortion (at any stage) as women's reproductive health. That's BS.

Did you notice this wording:

(c) Measures for life support for the product of such abortion or miscarriage must be available and utilized if there is any clearly visible evidence of viability.

So, an emerging life or even a near full term infant is called THE PRODUCT of an abortion.

link   

originally posted by: narrator

BULLSNIP!

link   

One is left questioning why it's so horrible to destroy an abortion clinic when the men who burned Auschwitz, those like Harriett Tubman and Robert Smalls who fought agressively against slave owner plantations, and Nelson Mandela's fight against Apartheid governments, complete with terrorist actions are called "heroes."

Now we have ATS members openly saying to throw molotov cocktails at abortion clinics, and an ATS moderator saying they should be considered a "hero" for doing so.

ATS may have officially jumped the shark.

I rebuke that as well.

Though having respected ats members saying the state has no right to tell women in labor they cant abort their baby may have already had the shark jumped.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What about little Stacey at the front desk? 18 just looking for a job, she needed to pay her way through school and responded to a craigslist ad... This will give her some experience in how the medical field works and the day to days of it.

Exactly.

Here is what tough guys saying this stuff lead too.

1. innocent people being hurt.

2. Their side being smeared by their violent rhetoric. These same people would decry leftist violence to stop so called nazis like trump or his supporters.

3. They will get this thread and all discussion shut down.

So again, I STRONGLY condemn this, and would ask that those users delete their comments calling for or defending violence.
edit on 31-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Though having respected ats members saying the state has no right to tell women in labor they cant abort their baby may have already had the shark jumped.

Context is key.

Keep in mind third term abortions are not legal in VA for any reason right now.

Is it possible some members are saying that a woman shouldn't have the death sentence in super rare instances their life is at stake?

Or like most hot button issues on this partisan packed boards, are we just going to avoid the topic and turn the mudpit into A. Which party did Hitler belong to, B. Which party had more people in the KKK, or C. Which party kills more babies?

Yawn. There is more of an attempt around here to "smear the opponent" than there is any good thoughtful debate.

All I'm saying is we shouldn't jump the gun on each other all the time (I'm guilty sometimes too).
edit on 31-1-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Exactly.

Here is what tough guys saying this stuff lead too.

1. innocent people being hurt.

2. Their side being smeared by their violent rhetoric. These same people would decry leftist violence to stop so called nazis like trump or his supporters.

3. They will get this thread and all discussion shut down.

So again, I STRONGLY condemn this, and would ask that those users delete their comments calling for or defending violence.

And this is why I like you.

Because even when things are heated, you can call a spade a spade.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
even the bills co-sponsor has backed off on this and apologized

www.foxnews.com...

But in an email to her constituents on Wednesday, Del. Dawn Adams of Richmond said she didn’t fully understand the bill when she signed on to it as a co-sponsor. “By now you have heard about the abortion bill, or seen the video,” Adams said in the email. “I vaguely remember signing on to this, and I did this in solidarity with my colleague and as a symbolic gesture for a woman’s right to choose.” Adams said she didn’t know what was in the legislation before adding her name to it. “I did not read a bill I agreed to co-patron and that wasn’t smart or typical. I will work harder and be better for it.” She added: “I am sorry that I did not exercise due diligence before this explosion of attention; had I done so, I would not have co-patroned.” Adams said she thought it only reversed “onerous” abortion regulations implemented by Republicans in 2012, and didn’t realize it “sought to do much more.”

it was EXACTLY what you described

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

BULLSNIP!

Could it survive on it's own, without months of life support? If we took a 9 week old fetus out of a mother, and said mother was allowed to take it home with her, would it survive? Would it have ANY chance of surviving?
No?
Then is it really a life form?
And if it isn't, can it really be called murder?

Side note: I thought one word answers weren't allowed on ATS. Is that rule different in the Mud Pit? Genuinely asking.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I was called statists for wanting the government to say that women should not be allowed to terminate their pregnancy during labor for mental health reasons.

I think that is extreme.

But I dont know;

Narrator and antedilluvian (both of whom I respect) i seemed to interpret you alls comments as defending this Virginia proposed piece of legislation.

Perhaps I am wrong.

SO I will ask;

DO either of you, or anyone else, defend this legislation that as the sponsor said, would allow a woman and her physician, even when dilated, to terminate pregnancy for mental health reasons?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I know it was as a described.

Yet i was told it was fake news, or that it was not extreme.

I am not saying I dont jump to conclusions, I have before and will many times in the future.

But I read the bill, and listened to the statements from all involved before I made this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

BULLSNIP!

Life is hard, things aren't black and white.

What about if a 15 year old girl is raped, can she have an abortion at 9 weeks, or does she have to be a mom now?

Further more, should we subject kids to live with parents who didn't want them in a world who frankly doesn't care?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

BULLSNIP!

Could it survive on it's own, without months of life support?

A baby can't survive on it's own, either. For that matter, we've got adults in this world who cannot survive on their own. I find that line of defense you're using to be lacking in a world filled with welfare, nanny state policies, etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

DO either of you, or anyone else, defend this legislation that as the sponsor said, would allow a woman and her physician, even when dilated, to terminate pregnancy for mental health reasons?

The only time I've indicated an opinion on the bill itself is when I responded to IIB.

I'm very against third term abortions, but if they passed a bill saying it could only be done if a woman's life was at risk and somehow they could save her but not the baby and 3 doctors had to sign off on it.... I'd probably just have to withdraw my opinion since I can't carry a baby, and I would be hard pressed to judge someone for self preservation.

If the bill was written with the intent to be able to just whimsically have an abortion in third term, a simple no.

If the bill was intended to give women more decision over life or death situation, as a male I don't think it's fair to have an opinion in a matter of their life or death decisions just as I wouldn't like if women were calling for me to be drafted to a BS war.

I'm merely playing devils advocate and asking questions to people to figure out what is the truth.

Need I remind everyone of what happens when we jump to conclusions because people play at our strings of emotion? I've been guilty of this recently too, and our motto is Deny Ignorance.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join