It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Extreme abortion activist defends killing babies after born

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So what you're saying is that after decades the pro-choice extremists have finally gotten to where the "pro-life" extremists started at? Having no qualms taking the life of a living person.

I have no qualms taking the life of a person that has taken another life.
I do have issue with taking the innocent life of a new born child.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
How come whenever Tucker has liberals on they can never answer the god damn questions.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They allow abominations like this because their souls are
corrupted and have reprobate minds.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
watching my country going to hell
one step at a time

USA issues not political or economic; USA is suffering spiritual crisis.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thank you forn the kind words.

I did policy debate in college.

One year the topic was we needed to overturn a court case.

My partner and I overturned Casey, which was the 1992 court decision the upheld roe v wade.

Our argument was the court had no business ruling on abortion because nothing about it is in the constitution, thus unless a natinal law was passed, it should be up to each state, and most states would offer abortions.

My partner was left leaning, pro choice, hippy

We had this round where a girl screamed f u at him for minutes because he wanted to control her body, even though our plan would have led to abortions being legal in most areas (and btw it is a game, perspnal attacks like this should be rejected always)

I asked only one question.

Lets say the baby has breached, but the cord is still attached. Can you abort?

She replies "Your god **** right, its my body!"

We lost that round because the judge said he voted for the womans passion in flipping us off and screaming.

Thats when I realized how extreme some people are on this issue.

Sadly, ten years ago when this debate happened, although the far left leaning debate community would have thought that girls argument was ok, the main stream democratc party would have been revolted.

Now they are cozying right up to it.

Imagine where they will be ten years from now.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Come on Libos defend this #....where are you?

In fact I say we give free post birth abortions to all far lefties.
edit on 31-1-2019 by ApacheHelicopetr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I live in Virginia, not thrilled about hearing about this.

That said, I'd be hard pressed to hear that a sizable amount of people support this.

While there are examples of a few politicians and their supporters speaking for this bill, I've only heard push-back, and that is coming from a lot of my left leaning friends as well.

I haven't even seen too many people defend this on ATS.

Look, we all know that most politicians suck, and many of them do things that are not in our interest.

But if most of the left leaning voters are calling this out, it's not fair to use a handful of people pushing a bad bill to bash them. God knows the right passes some bad bills too, and I don't think it's fair to use those as examples to bash all of the right (including the voters) either.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I'm half way pro choice but when people celebrate their abortions and the cheering after the bill in NY I really got disgusted. I hate how people take abortion lightly like it's not a big deal and a normal human act to abort a fetus. Not everyone but obviously this is the far extreme and shouldn't be tolerated.

Can someone explain how late term abortions save the mother if complications happen or have we gone pro pro choice

I am the same way as far as 3 to 5 months. However, this kind of insanity will push me to be against ALL abortion except for incest and rape.

These monsters aren't satisfied with taking an inch. They want the whole damn mile.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The new law is a compromise. Before it was just our way or go to court.

But back on topic.

I dont understand how a situation like she described would even happen. Shes just nuts that's all.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I think that there is pro choice and there's this bs.

This isn't a liberal thing. This is down right eugenics.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I understand peoples outrage at the mere thought of legislation like this being introduced. Abortion should not be used as birth control. What I don't understand is the lack of outrage and concern for the utter torture and destruction wrought daily on children the world over. In comparison, post partum death seems almost merciful.

Sure, we're up in arms when something like this is shoved in our face, but as soon as it's out of sight, it's also out of mind it seems.
edit on 1/31/2019 by Klassified because: Removed unnecessary statement. Bad klassified! Bad!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Right now the law says that if a fetus survives an abortion, it will be put on life support. The proposed bill, that failed, would have allowed the parents to decide whether or not to put their child on life support or not. Nowhere does this bill, now or in the proposal state, legalize the active killing of a newborn.

You really need to stay away from Tucker Carlson and his fake news.

Now, life support is not the same as healing, through medication, surgery and therapy. How long are insurance companies required to pay for a doomed patient's life support, that's being forced against the family's will?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

This reminds me of that one we were in with annee where it became clear to me for the first time theres this whole other mindset out there Pro-Abortion, which is the 'real deal' compared to Pro-Choice.

'So if the baby is due in three weeks then can we ban the abortion?'
.NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

Oh man this is the pitfalls of ideologies getting mixed up with the complicated things in life. In one swoop it manipulates us, and turns us into raging lunatics.

Ideology itself is mankinds greatest threat of extinction, this century, because if we dont rise above it as a whole, all the other stuff thats coming at us is sure to hit us because we'll be too distracted to notice care in time, and then when it does go off throw in mobs of polarized radicalized maniacs to set it all off.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It's not just limited to abortion dude. It's there line of reasoning for any idea that pops into there heads.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
She is very confused. We live in this society together, men and women. We conceive children together, men and women. Women live in this society that men built with there minds and hands. Yes, a man should have a say. A woman’s body, and by extension her choice is not more important than the society in which we live.
I predict that it won’t be long before women have the right to eat their children in public.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Psychopaths and sociopaths.... they live and work among us.

If we don’t stand up against the degeneration and barbarism being done under the name of “progressive” policies, our Country will fall.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thanks for reminding me about botched abortions. Geez that sounds horrible

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
it occurs to me that this whole thing is a negotiating ploy
emphasize the birth
'compromise' by saying we'll not do the post-birth abortions but allow the last trimester
conservatives walk away thinking we got a win

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

This is way past a secular view point and or abortion rights for women.....it's unadulterated evil rearing up and beckoning to the worst in our society to make this acceptable.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thanks for reminding me about botched abortions. Geez that sounds horrible

Didn't NY just vote in a bill that allows abortions to be performed by non-licensed and non-physicians?
Won't that translate into MORE "botched abortions"?
edit on 31-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join