It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Extreme abortion activist defends killing babies after born

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

It is not about sacrificing anything. It is about maintaining moral values under Natural Law and the ten commandments. I dont have to sacrifice anything because what I follow is Natural Divine Law. I do not follow the laws of men or governments dictating who should live or who should die. I don't do eugenics nor do i do unnatural selection.

The problem in this world is that people do not follow the Golden rule and the essence of life which involves natural law. Which is a principle that founded the declaration of independence and our constitution. Yes the United States constitution is based off from Natural Law. Anything outside the law simply is invalid.

So I wont sacrifice a thing to keep my moral values under the law. I answer to the law and the divine creator. I don't answer nor have to sacrifice anything for men or women.

And the killing of babies goes against the ten commandments and the natural divine law.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I had a feeling that you were going to go down that road, so here is the response:

Contrary to what many believe or would like to believe, the United States of America, is not going to be a "Christian" nation, nor follow those morals as dictated by any religious text. To do such opens up a messy can of worms and ultimately creates problems unto its own self that no one wants, not even you. One claims that it is, and the whole thing can come tumbling down like a house of cards. All one has to do is ask what denomination and then proclaim it inferior to another denomination, and ultimately it goes on and on, ending with no real solution.

There are consequences for stopping abortions, and one that you are not aware of. You may say you do not follow the law of men, but you are governed by such, as long as you live in the country. IN fact all countries have some form of laws, and those that do not follow them are criminal.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Did you not read the bit of Natural law and the united states constitution? The U.S constitution IS Natural law, and it is the U.S constitution that I stand by because its the LAW. Those who break the laws of the U.S constitution are breaking Natural law and are in fact the real criminals.

So in essence I remain lawful to the law of the land. And killing/ murdering babies is WRONG. Its a human being, you have no right to kill it. Those who commit these acts are the criminals.

Thou shall not commit murder is one of the ten commandments
Thou shall not steal
thou shall not commit adultery.

These are MORAL common sense principles. NOT religious ones. It is principles to life. It has nothing to do with religion.

Natural Law: The Ultimate Source of Constitutional Law

The real criminals are the ones going against the United States Constitution which was based from Natural Divine law.

The Natural Law as a Restraint Against Tyranny | Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

I repeat myself, killing babies goes against the principles of Natural Law. Which is already in place under the United States constitution.

Trying to undermine this law = Treason.
edit on th2019000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 05 Feb 2019 14:01:27 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 05 Feb 2019 14:01:27 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: BrianFlanders

We'll solve that by colonizing the solar system.

We can solve it right now by sending all the pregnant people to Mars on a one way ship. If they can successfully colonize Mars before they run out of stuff (and before the planet kills them) they can keep breeding like rats. My money says Mars wins.

Of course we can't send all the pregnant people to Mars because there are too many of them. Which is your first clue that abortion is not a problem (and rather, lack of abortion is the biggest problem in the world).
edit on 5-2-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well since you are not going to answer the question, then here goes:

Morality be dammed and without compassion that goes along with it. You are so concerned about the unborn, that you would see all of the country suffer for it, and think that is the correct path? Are those born so abhorrent to you, that you want to see them suffer, and you as well?

What do you tell the 20% if not, of all women in this country who are now subject to a criminal investigation, that would have to go through the process and possibly be imprisoned for something that was not their fault? What should we tell to our mothers, sisters, daughters, nieces when they are being brought in for questioning by people they do not know and possibly arrested for a crime that they may not know that they committed, will you be there to accuse them of Treason?

And how are you going to react when you find out you no longer have any privacy between you and your doctor, or medical establishment? Are you going to accept the decision that someone makes for you when it comes to your health care?

Are you going to accept having your taxes raised every year to accommodate the far more greater social nets, or shall you just turn a blind eye on a sick child, or a homeless child, or one who is hungry? How about those children in foster care, and are shifted from home to home? Shall we bring back the work houses and sell children to the highest bidder just to make sure they get a home and are working from such a young age?

And how about those small few percentage, who will be abused and tortured for nothing more than having been born? Will it be such a good thing that they were not aborted by their own mother?

And women, you would want to see them as second class citizens again, with no say in their lives, unless there is an adult male that makes that choice for them?

Do we now ban travel for women, who could go to Mexico, or Canada or Europe, or Asia, and have an abortion and return? Or what about the woman who decides to use a coat hanger to do such, then what?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

"Extreme"? Hardly. That's becoming the new normal for Democrats, as dark forces take over the party.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

We're not talking about safe, rare, and legal here. We're discussing infanticide.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

We're not talking about safe, rare, and legal here. We're discussing infanticide.

Actually, I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm talking about abortion. I'm not so much interested in promoting the death of newborns. Why wait that long anyhow?

First of all, birth control should be the first line of defense against more humans (due to our sheer numbers we are very obviously a plague on this planet and our own worst enemy).

Better, smarter and more consistent use of the various birth control methods (and obviously, convincing stupid people to use birth control in the first place) makes this whole "debate" all but unnecessary. Because frankly, you really shouldn't wait until the horse is out of the barn to stop it from happening in the first place, right? Common sense. Birth control works and it works well but common sense is the foundation of things that work. And stupid people (who reproduce A LOT) don't have much common sense to begin with.

So we end up back at abortion and abortion is fine with me. I do promote it and encourage it and I will even agree and say that it should be done early so as not to even get tangled up in this pointless nonsense about the emotional impact of waiting until the baby is born and then wondering if it should have happened.

Let's encourage people to not even need abortions in the first place. To not be stupid and get pregnant. To let this species stop this explosive population growth and give the people who are already here a fighting chance. To not torment future generations with the irresponsibility of people who made their path hard before they were even born.

This? According to anti-abortion morons, abortion is always infantcide. Well, what if it is? Maybe we should tax birth. A nice round number like a million dollars per child sounds good to me. If the parents can't pay it, the tax gets spread out over their entire neighborhood and all their neighbors get a list of names of people who made their taxes go up every month. Because they sure as hell aren't going to stop demanding free stuff once they're here and can't figure out how to pay for anything.
edit on 5-2-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

First of all, birth control should be the first line of defense against more humans (due to our sheer numbers we are very obviously a plague on this planet and our own worst enemy).

I stopped reading here.

Please lead by example.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Morality be dammed and without compassion that goes along with it. You are so concerned about the unborn

Morality be damned? So evil should triumph? Gotcha, i don't deal with people who dont have empathy nor morals. They usually end up in the wrong side of history.

women have the nerve to say "it's my body I can do what I want"
well guess what? another body lives inside of you and it has the same right to live as u do.

That is what women should know.

You are either pro life or pro death. There is no silver lining.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

If you have no compassion, then what good are morals?

We have seen the very mentality that is being advocated before and it can be summed up with this statement: Three generations of imbeciles are enough."

Back then women were second class citizens, and subject to the will of men and the state, slightly higher than chattel, but having very little in the way of legal standing in the eyes of the law. And what is even worse, is that with the way that it is presented, we the people lose the very right of privacy between a doctor and patient. Ready to have your medical records or procedures up for open discussion?

So I guess that you have made your choice, support the unborn, all the while ignoring the born who are in desperate need of help. I guess that child getting sick is of no consequences. Or the homeless child, or the hungry child, or the children needing a family and home. Who cares about them, as long as the unborn are the primary concern.

That is what you advocate, and lack in the way of compassion, to see a child born into the world and then forced to suffer so you can claim a moral victory, that is hollow for a lack of compassion that should go with it.

And all the while, having no way to stop abortions that any woman wants, should this come to pass, for then they will start going out of the country or to some back alley. And while all of that is going on, subjecting 20% of all women to the humiliation of going through court to defend their freedom and being condemned and presumed guilty of causing an abortion.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

That is what you advocate, and lack in the way of compassion, to see a child born into the world and then forced to suffer so you can claim a moral victory, that is hollow for a lack of compassion that should go with it.

I made my choice to defend those who cant defend themselves. Do you see this baby? His/Her eyes are open and he or she is smiling. This is a third trimester baby btw. A baby you are advocating to kill. My compassion is for the innocent. For this smile that this child is giving.

And for this child in this video desperately FIGHTING to stay alive. because he or she wants to live. It is consciously SELF aware. So yes I have compassion for the unborn and FULLY formed SELF aware baby

fetus reacting to abortion

So please do not pin this as if I lack compassion. Because that is not true.

edit on th2019000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 05 Feb 2019 22:56:08 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 05 Feb 2019 22:56:08 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I stopped reading here.

Please lead by example.

I'm pretty sure you're not on Mars so you're not exactly following your own advice.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Do you want to pay more taxes? How about privacy between you and your doctor, don’t you think that is also important to you? How about the freedom of your mother, wife, sister, or daughters, are those not important as well?

No one wants to pay more taxes. The calls in congress, and around the country, is cut the taxes, and the social safety net programs. But those very programs are often needed for those who are the most vulnerable, children. So we should let the excess children starve? How about housing, the number of affordable housing seems to go down more and more every year. Education is always on the unpopular tax to deal with, where schools are underfunded and many are struggling to make ends meet, due to the red tape that is present. How about medical, after all I hear that some of the diseases once eradicated are now back and a few we should not wish on anyone. How about the foster care system, where any were between 400 thousand to 600 thousand children are in that system.

Course now banning abortion means a loss of privacy for everyone with the medical, all records become open to any and all. And since there is that, it puts all women at risk of being criminals, subject to the criminal justice system. After all there is the fact that 50% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, and about up to 25% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriages.

So tell me again how compassionate is this going to be again, with the government invading our doctors offices, where our medical records are open to any and all, where all women would be possibly facing criminal prosecution under the new laws of the country, where women are now restricted in travel outside of the USA, and where once born, the children face possible abuse, hunger, sickness, a poor education system, no housing, and abandoned where no one wants them?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

And stupid people (who reproduce A LOT) don't have much common sense to begin with.
So we end up back at abortion and abortion is fine with me.

Sorry but anyone that has a genetic predisposition not to abort will be selected for if we have a society giving free resources to the people, welfare, or child support.

A woman that has six children with six fathers, without means to provide, if she also has an inheritable tendency not to abort, her descendants given time will vastly outnumber the descendants of the middle class liberal aborting the one child they might have.

You may not like it, but given time welfare with unregulated reproduction will lead to collapse, and mass poverty and death.

The ones aborting are the few middle class women with high iq and education, those with little to no education and low iq are being given unlimited resources. Poor women who mate with multiple men and don't care about a proper environment for their children, can more easily have multiple children, than lone middle class women or middle class couples.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I love how they justify killing infants by claiming it's "reproductive rights".

Killing viable infants is hardly reproductive.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I must be missing something. In the second video, I have not seen her defending killing born babies. What I saw was that she refused to take Tucker's obvious bait. Tucker knows the law does not allow abortion after 24 weeks for no reason. Unless he is that dumb, that's what he was trying to bait her with.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

I must be missing something. In the second video, I have not seen her defending killing born babies. What I saw was that she refused to take Tucker's obvious bait. Tucker knows the law does not allow abortion after 24 weeks for no reason. Unless he is that dumb, that's what he was trying to bait her with.
Isn't the issue at least with some of the bills that were being considered or passed that A.) Mental or emotional health could be used for late term abortion. (aka any reason.) B.) Survival protections for babies that survived failed abortions were removed. (aka inhumane evil)

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join