It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Extreme abortion activist defends killing babies after born

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Personally, I only consider it wrong to murder someone who wants to live. If they want to die, then their will is not being violated were I to kill them. If they are truly indifferent, then it is still a "victimless" crime. Because you are only a victim if something happens that you don't want to.

(I am, however, aware that doing so would still be illegal, and prudent enough not to want to wind up in prison, whether it would be right or wrong.)

So a being without a conscious mind would hold no opinion on any matter at all. It's not a lack of communication here. It is a lack of having anything to say in the first place.

No victim. No crime.

And ... how do you stand on animal rights ???

If a is dog walking down the street and a group of young people decide to beat it to death with a baseball bat, is that alright, so we should stand by and let it happen ? After all the dog does not have the skills to tell the group to stop so it must not have an opinion if it lives or dies .

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The same people pushing late term abortions routinely say we need to import labor because we are not having enough children to take care of the elderly any more

That's because they want (or are parroting those who want) to control the population. A person who is a citizen, having a child, is adding one more person who needs to be convinced that their leaders are actually operating in their best interests. Those from other countries who are here illegally are subject to essentially martial law, as they can be arrested and deported on a whim.

That's what this is about. Leaders have always desired total control. Always. The US has this nasty thing called a Constitution that limits what they can do, and the citizens know it. So the easiest way to attain that ultimate power is to let the existing citizens die out without reproducing, and import non-citizens at the same time. Once there are enough non-citizens to outnumber the citizens, things change. We become a dictatorship.

One might look at the plan as a type of "reverse eugenics." Or a planned Idiocracy, just with a ruling class that isn't mentally kaput.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Why anyone in their right mind would think the government/state has the right to regulate what's inside of someone's very own body astounds me...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndyFront
Why anyone in their right mind would think the government/state has the right to regulate what's inside of someone's very own body astounds me...

I hope if nothing else this story allows people to come out of the wood work and share their true feelings.

Ok so no laws regulating what a pregnant woman can do to the baby in her, and no time.

Disgustingly barbaric, but thank your for your honesty.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If you can't see how wrong these laws are then I'm afraid you are beyond hope already.

There is simply no need for the current abortion laws to be expanded upon unless you are looking to make it easier to kill viable babies.

Sorry, I'm pro choice but only up until viability.

This is just wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
Since you're ignoring my question:

What if half the brain is missing and the heart is outside the body, meaning it is nonviable. What should happen then?

No one is ignoring your question, it is simply irrelevant to the point being discussed - the meaning of the actual change in the law, and what it allows if passed as written - the killing of a baby, regardless of its condition, mere moments before - or if it is possible, even worse, after it is born. Again... regardless of its condition.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

regardless of its condition.

That's just not true. In other words, it's a lie.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
Aborting a fetus at 9 weeks isn't violence, or murder.

It is if you are the fetus.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I don't know about other conditions but in the case of something immediately life threatening like pre eclampsia/ eclampsia which I developed at 7 and a half months the only cure is delivering the baby. Then the condition will abate sometimes quickly other times with some medication over a few months. I would imagine in other life threatening cases such as placental abruption and cord compression again the cure is delivering the baby so wither way the baby has to come out. I just can't understand why after all them months growing a human inside you would you decide at the last hurdle to do something as grotesque as killing the baby. I am lost for words.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Who will stand up for the Nine month baby among the left? That will tell us if there is any hope that the left can love anything other than themselves.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

That which is "inside women" are human beings..." They aren't a "clump of cells", or "a virus" like the most demented leftists claim...

Perhaps you think murder should be legal since you don't want to protect the lives of other humans...

BTW, do keep up, the laws passed in New York, and other states which are trying to pass similar laws, include the murder of newborns. that means the murder of babies who will be born alive. But under NY law, the "deathcare practitioner" simply leaves the baby/babies to die... Now such murder is completely legal in NY unless more sane minds fight against this atrocity.

edit on 3-2-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I hope if nothing else this story allows people to come out of the wood work and share their true feelings.

Ok so no laws regulating what a pregnant woman can do to the baby in her, and no time.

Disgustingly barbaric, but thank your for your honesty.

originally posted by: Justoneman

Who will stand up for the Nine month baby among the left? That will tell us if there is any hope that the left can love anything other than themselves.

I'm not even left-wing really, labels irritate me. Anyway, I'm not pro-abortion. Just anti-government. And the guy who signed the bill was a racist dickweed anyway. I'm not going to try to defend his record. But being anti-government, I cannot and will not EVER give the government the right to tell me what I can or cannot do with my own body. Are YOU going to be giving birth to a malformed child and then leave it to suffer for misguided theocratic beliefs?

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That which is "inside women" are human beings..." They aren't a "clump of cells", or "a virus" like the most demented leftists claim...

I've personally never seen any leftists claim that babies are viruses, that's absurd. Please show a link that backs this up that isn't Alt-Right Theocracy propaganda.

Perhaps you think murder should be legal since you don't want to protect the lives of other humans...

Oh please, euthanasia =/= murder. Please do some legitimate scientific-backed research before spewing Statist disinformation.

BTW, do keep up, the laws passed in New York, and other states which are trying to pass similar laws, include the murder of newborns. that means the murder of babies who will be born alive. But under NY law, the "deathcare practitioner" simply leaves the baby/babies to die... Now such murder is completely legal in NY unless more sane minds fight against this atrocity.

Once again, euthanasia =/= murder.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IndyFront

Because what's inside that body is not a part of that body. It is a living human.

The DNA is specifically human, and does not completely match either the father's or mother's DNA. If not for the placental separation, the fetus would be attacked by the body similar to how an organ transplant can be attacked by the body. Therefore, it is not a part of the woman's body.

If a fetus is viable, it will, in every single instance, grow into an adult human being, as long as it is allowed to do so.

Look, I realize sex is fun... believe me, I realize it! And I also know that many times a woman is not looking to become a mother when having that fun. I accept that, regardless of all the available birth control methods available, mistakes happen. I do not dispute any of that. However, actions have consequences. Sex can lead to pregnancy. We all know that. It's not a secret. All I am personally asking of women is that, once the mistake is found, DO NOT PROLONG THE SUFFERING!

Would you intervene if you saw someone beating a dog to death slowly? Do you feel a tinge of happiness when you see someone pulling wings off of flies? Do you happily accept that waterboarding is a good thing? Probably not, and I certainly hope not. But why then does anyone condone, even applaud, the killing of a child moments before it is to have a chance at life? Can we not do the dirty deed before it has the ability to feel as well?

No, we have to allow women to go on with the pregnancy and wait until the child feels the maximum amount of pain as it is ripped apart physically. And anyone who opposes that oppresses women? I'm sorry; I don't think so.

Spare me the "it's my body and I'll do with it as I see fit" excuse. No, it is not your body. Your body is supporting another person's body, and you do not have the right to torture another human, regardless of how entitled you think you may be. The woman made the decision to have sex, probably without birth control; the woman decided to not abort the child until the last moment; the woman made the last-minute decision to kill it instead of allow an adoptive family to raise it. The child did none of those things... it simply came into being.

I'm sorry; I have tried so far in this thread to be reserved and not become antagonistic, but your statements have become that final straw that broke the camel's back... how dare you condone torture? How dare you claim the right to murder? How dare you dismiss the literal life of another person so callously?

I have made the statement that I do not want to see abortion illegal. That is true. But I also do not want to see children tortured. As a member of society, I have every right to speak out when I see a great wrong being perpetrated on others, and what gender I was born as has no bearing on that right.

Redneck crawl back in his hole now... disgusted...

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
But nonetheless, if the abortion would be safer, I would be ok with that; the womans risk of death is apriora.

Actually, the 11 different women I've asked this question to all answered the same - they would only make the choice to terminate the baby if there was something wrong with it to the point it would be unlikely to survive - otherwise, they would rather they themselves die to save the life of their baby.

As a father of three, I know I would give my life to save the life of any one of my children.

In my eyes, anyone who would rather save themselves is a selfish pig.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Having watched the original unedited video, and doing a bit of research and reading much of what is written the following can be stated:

Abortion, once again is in the news. Is this news about the Virginia bill, chances are no, it is not. It would be news had this new bill passed, but somehow I seriously doubt that the republicans that control the legislative house of Virginia would allow for such to pass.

The first thing that many tend to jump on when this topic comes up, often is the worst case scenario. I do not believe a doctor or any person in the health field would be so willing to end the life of a child, without good reason, especially if the child is in the process of being born. No one would want to be that kind of a monster, nor should they. There was one monster who was a doctor once, and that man is long gone and dead and serves as a reminder on why such is not ok.

For a long time the Antiabortion side, has been hell bent on stopping this, going to the far extreme, while those that are for abortion has been moderate and now things are getting to where both sides are getting to extremes.

The conversation on this topic needs to change. So far the entire pro-abortion side of the debate has been like painting the conversation into a corner, and like a bad self-fulfilling prophecy, it is not only defeating but the end result, if it ever came to pass, would be a nightmare and a far worse situation on the entire country.

For those who are wanting end abortion, and I mean seriously end this debate and medical procedure where it no longer is present, what are you willing to give up to achieve that? There is a cost for overturning Roe, and I am curious to know how much are you willing to give up to see that happen.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I do not believe a doctor or any person in the health field would be so willing to end the life of a child, without good reason, especially if the child is in the process of being born.

You need to understand one very important set of facts. Evil, deception and betrayals exist in the world. We can never know what a true persons intentions are based on words alone. The most dangerous mindset to have is that of naiveness. The word Naive comes from Eve in the garden of Eden when the serpent tricked Eve into taking the apple.

Think back to the times you felt betrayed, backstabbed or lied to. Always assume that every person in the world has this capability inside of them.

That being said, it would be naive to trust the words of politicians who don't really care about you and I, the common folks. They may pretend to care, but they really don't. All they care about is money, power, and their own agendas.

Aside from that, many people who supported the bill were under the impression that babies weren't fully formed and that they did not feel pain nor develop consciousness.

In the case of these two women, they were not aware that the baby in a third trimester was already fully formed.

"It's barbaric" - Watch their minds change on abortion

Millenial Millie Weaver proves in this video below that babies at third trimester are very much alive, and they even smile within the womb and they open their eyes. Its a living child. Watch this video at 10 minutes in.

Screenshot from the video above of a third trimester baby:

Do you see those eyes and that smile? That is what democrats are trying to kill.
edit on th2019000000Mondayth000000Mon, 04 Feb 2019 12:17:43 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 04 Feb 2019 12:17:43 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I am not ignorant of the facts, but after looking at the the arguments on both sides, the only thing that comes to mind is that if those who are against abortion get their way, it would be a bad self fulfilling prophecy that would come to pass, and far greater the suffering and tragedy that would happen to far more than what is going already now.

Yet you did not answer the question: What are you willing to sacrifice to see the end of abortion?

The way that those who are against abortion show their side, is like painting a floor and back into a corner, with no options, and ultimately the debate continues on with no resolution.

So what are you willing to give up, to sacrifice to end the practice of abortion?

link   

I am not ignorant of the facts, but after looking at the the arguments on both sides, the only thing that comes to mind is that if those who are against abortion get their way, it would be a bad self fulfilling prophecy that would come to pass, and far greater the suffering and tragedy that would happen to far more than what is going already now.

Yet you did not answer the question: What are you willing to sacrifice to see the end of abortion?

The way that those who are against abortion show their side, is like painting a floor and back into a corner, with no options, and ultimately the debate continues on with no resolution.

So what are you willing to give up, to sacrifice to end the practice of abortion?

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join