It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Extreme abortion activist defends killing babies after born

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There’s a video of a live birth full term
Abortion it was going around Facebook this morning. I will have nightmares for the rest of my life. It affected me profoundly.
edit on 1-2-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Everyone needs to watch this video. Even inside the womb, the baby still feels, and reacts in a violent manner, almost as if it wants to stay alive and knows something is wrong.

Yet Democrats and baby killers will tell you babies inside the womb don't feel a thing, but this video shows how wrong they are. This is MURDER.
'fetus reacting to abortion

edit on st2019000000Fridayst000000Fri, 01 Feb 2019 12:21:11 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Feb 2019 12:21:11 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I feel physically sick watching this.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I feel physically sick watching this.

Good, you should, as should anyone who is mentally sane. It means you are human and feel empathy towards another human being. When you take a look at that video, and see the bill that allows for "abortions" (more like murder) after birth, it just shows who the monsters really are.

Stay watchful because these people pushing this bill or anything related to it are showing their true colors. It is plain and simply EVIL.

(If i said what I really felt about this whole situation though, i fear I'd be banned from the forums, but people should be morally outraged after what was revealed. )

The same person tried to pass a bill to protect caterpillars? Kathy Tran Submitted Bill To Save Caterpillars On Same Day As Late-Stage Abortion Bill

This world is going mad, and i strongly fear for the future of us all.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
I have said it before: Extremism on all sides is bad. Some of these bills are not as extreme as made out to be, but this one.. I'm for the most part pro-choice, but what in the world is this !?
Sorry it is extreme to the core. If I posted the video
I saw today that showed the scissors and the rippling and blood I would likely be cited for too
Much graphic. It is so horrendous and I couldn’t watch the entire thing.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Unfortunately, it is those kinds of videos, as gruesome as they are, that will slap people back to reality. People need to see things for themselves. As long as things are kept "PG-13" the reality check will not come for many people who do not watch the result of their own choices or the result of the things they support.

I would PM a mod to ask if you can post said video and explain your intent.

But I know all too well that people wont wake up until they are faced with reality.

In this case there is actual proof that even a fetus feels pain. And if this is the case, people are putting babies into horrendous horror and torture.

I dont know what else to say about this whole situation. Things like this keeps me up at nights.

if there is hope for the future, I hope it comes soon...cause right now. I am not seeing any hope...

and the future is getting darker....

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Tucker Carlson gave a fake/false/inaccurate description of what the Governor said or meant.

The guest didn't engage on his claims but rather talked about the broader pro-life/pro-choice debate.

I did not see her "defending killing babies after born"?

If I missed it, please direct me specifically to where she expounded on this.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Please keep showing your true colors liberals.

All kinds of liberals on ATS defending this madness.

What "madness".

Please be specific to the bill, not Tucker Carlson, since I doubt "liberals" would defend Tucker Carlson taking a statement out of context and declaring the governor meant something.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

If it is medically near certain that there is a high risk or strong likelihood that a mother will die giving birth, do you believe that the government should demand she take that risk and prioritize the fetus over the mother's life?

If it is discovered that a mother was raped by a family member, should the government force her to carry that fetus and deliver the child?

If the fetus has severe genetic deformities where the most likely scenario is that it would not survive delivery and if it did would require life-long hospitalization to live?

Under what circumstances, if any, do you think abortions past the 12 week mark should be permitted?

Not judging or opining, but curious as how you structure out your decision matrix as to when the government can force women to give birth.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: UKTruth

This is a major move towards the goal of murdering as many babies as possible - particularly those in the black community.

They know what they are doing is supporting infanticide but they also know they can't say that.

If that's the case, I guess you should know, because the UK has a lot more lenient standards for abortion than the US, and in the UK, abortion is subsidized by tax payer money. Is that what your government is doing, supporting infanticide and murdering as many babies as possible, especially the children of the racially disenfranchised
Why are you beating up on UK? He/she likely had little control over what the UK does, just like we have little control over Progressive legislation here. There ARE pro life ppl in the UK though. And one other thing.... abortion does affect racial minorities greatly and yet those of us who oppose it are called racist woman haters and haters of children. If that isn’t cognitive dissonance I don’t know what is.
edit on 1-2-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

If it is medically near certain that there is a high risk or strong likelihood that a mother will die giving birth, do you believe that the government should demand she take that risk and prioritize the fetus over the mother's life?

If it is discovered that a mother was raped by a family member, should the government force her to carry that fetus and deliver the child?

If the fetus has severe genetic deformities where the most likely scenario is that it would not survive delivery and if it did would require life-long hospitalization to live?

Under what circumstances, if any, do you think abortions past the 12 week mark should be permitted?

Not judging or opining, but curious as how you structure out your decision matrix as to when the government can force women to give birth.
Does the bill state that the medical condition must be explicitly recorded ? Before sonograms were invented, there was no ability to predict any potential disabilities ... that’s an issue of biomedical ethics and Progressives are flunking. Murdering a baby full term is still what it is regardless of fetal disability.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Judging by the fact that the fetus feels pain. Never

We were told for many years that a baby didn't develop consciousness nor did they feel pain. I am outraged that we were lied to about that, So anything the left says AFTER that lie is irrelevant. I simply don't care to hear what the left says after they lied over and over again. To me and in my view, many on the left has fallen to madness and insanity.

A child shouldn't be punished for the sins of the father. The father needs to be punished, but the child can be born and put up for adoption. There are other choices that doesn't involve murder. The child was not at fault, the father is.

With regards to deformities or danger to the mother while giving birth; While I realize the following allegory is of a fictional character, it does represent an example of deformities and danger to the mother since this character does match many of the examples you mentioned.

Tyrion Lannister says hi

My answer is still no. If you kill a fetus, its murder and anyone who is sane shouldnt support murder. As for danger to life? My mom almost lost her life while giving birth to me. The option in that case would be an operation to get the baby out.
edit on st2019000000Fridayst000000Fri, 01 Feb 2019 13:35:36 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Feb 2019 13:35:36 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It was not taken out of context.

We all heard him speak.

Back in your hole.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That is not what the bill said

The woman pushing the bill was specifically asked if for reasons of her mental health, a woman could abort even when dialated

The woman says yes

Then this governor in responding to that says that the born baby would be made comfortable and then decided on rather or not to kill

You really need to research and stop trying on the tired fake news line

Made comfortable after being brought back to life on life support. Pulling life support is not murder.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: narrator
What should happen, in your opinion, if, during labor, the mother's life is in jeopardy if the baby isn't aborted? Too late for a C-section, baby is choking on the cord, and mom is going to bleed out internally if the baby is born alive?
A hardcore, rare, situation to be sure, but it's happened before.
Do we choose the life of the baby, or the mom? Which is more important?

When has this ever happened, though? Can you find even a single case of a woman in active labor who has to decide between her own life and her baby's life? There are medical tools at the hospital's disposal to safely accommodate both human beings involved there. Yes, women have died during childbirth, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about a direct, in the middle of active labor "Uh, you will need to choose who lives here, doc" scenario.

If such a situation exists, then maybe the doctor is the party who needs to be holding all of the blame for failing miserably at his or her job.

Ok then, the day before inducing labor, doctors discover something that would kill the mother during birth. A heart defect they hadn't noticed before or something like that.
More rational, believable situation. That situation most definitely has happened, as I know someone who had to make that decision. My grandmother.

ETA: not a heart defect in my grandmother's case, but she'd had a few kids already, and was on her 4th, when doctors realized she had developed an abnormality that would've killed her, had she had her 4th child.

Personally I feel if the womans life is in reasonable danger, then that sh9uld come first. Though particularly in late term, the literture I have read says a c section is safer than an abortion.

But nonetheless, if the abortion would be safer, I would be ok with that; the womans risk of death is apriora.

However, this is already the law in almost all areas, and it is very rare.

What about the thousands of elective late term abortions not about risk of death for the mother or non viable babies?

Should we really be advcating laws to make these non mdeidcal reasons for late abortions easier to obtain?

No it is not law most places. Before this law, a woman in the situation you described could be charged with murder. Now they cannot. This law does not allow for babies that are born to be murdered afterwards. It only allows those that would not survive without it, to be taken off life support. It does not allow a woman who has anxiety to terminate the pregnancy past the limits in current law.

Time after time I come to this website and everyone is arguing false facts. Quit parroting the fake news.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Extorris

Does the bill state that the medical condition must be explicitly recorded ?

§ 18.2-74. When abortion or termination of pregnancy lawful after second trimester of pregnancy.

Notwithstanding any of the provisions of § 18.2-71 and in addition to the provisions of §§ 18.2-72 and 18.2-73, it shall be lawful for any physician licensed by the Board of Medicine to practice medicine and surgery to terminate or attempt to terminate a human pregnancy or aid or assist in the termination of a human pregnancy by performing an abortion or causing a miscarriage on any woman in a stage of pregnancy subsequent to the second trimester, provided that the following conditions are met:

(a) 1. Said operation is performed in a hospital licensed by the Virginia State Department of Health or operated by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.

(b) 2. The physician certifies and so enter enters in the hospital record of the woman, that in their the physician's medical opinion, based upon their the physician's best clinical judgment, the continuation of the pregnancy is likely to result in the death of the woman or impair the mental or physical health of the woman.

lis.virginia.gov...

Before sonograms were invented, there was no ability to predict any potential disabilities ... that’s an issue of biomedical ethics and Progressives are flunking.

And both the Child and Maternal Mortality rate was through the roof before modern medicine.
Did not god grant doctors the ability and intellect to save lives through science?
You can adopt a luddite "God's will" way of thinking, but be consistent and let disease and medical issues run their course for all without intervention from doctors.
You can say it is different when two lives hang in the balance, how can a doctor choose? Some would rightly say he cant. So why would we let our government choose?

Murdering a baby full term is still what it is regardless of fetal disability.

The bill does not allow that.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It was not taken out of context.

We all heard him speak.

Back in your hole.

I do not reside in a hole.

Perhaps appropriate your screen name is "project"?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

My screen name is projectvxn.

I do not reside in a hole.

Maybe not. But you might as well be if you think somehow the governor was "taken out of context" when it was in his own spoken words.

Did he take himself out of context?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You're right.
Not the fault of the fetus if woman was raped.

Also not the fault of the woman.

Just to be clear you're cool with forcing a rape victim to carry that unwanted fetus to term?

I just want to be clear

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

You don't have to be 'cool' about a woman carrying a child to birth after being raped to be against child murder.
It's a horribe situation - murdering the child is not the right solution to the problem.
Besides, if a woman is raped she's going to make up her mind pretty quickly about abortion - not wait till the 3rd trimester. If she does wait that long, then yes, absolutely, she should be forced to carry the child to birth.
edit on 1/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join