It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Extreme abortion activist defends killing babies after born

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The lies are building up.

This is a major move towards the goal of murdering as many babies as possible - particularly those in the black community.
As with all the major moves, the liars will be out in force to obfuscate and play down the implications. They know what they are doing is supporting infanticide but they also know they can't say that. It's always been that way with radicals and evil people. They spend their time trying to convince people they are not radicals to bed in their latest evil.... then they move on to the next stage.

The message to the liars is simple. This is legalised murder of babies. You either support it or you don't. Pick a side.
edit on 1/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Again you say that, but I have linked actual statements from abortion practitioners and studies that show as high as 90 percent of third trimester abortions are for non medical reasons

And we have doctors like gosnell whose judgement was to kill babies even after born

So instead of relying on good judgement why not just have a law that makes it illegal to have these abortions unless a woman’s life is in danger or the baby is non viable

If that’s what this is about as is being claimed, why push for a bill that does the opposite, and allows women and doctors to legally decide on abortions even when in labor for almost any reason?

Those pushing this bill clearly want more third trimester abortions and that is disgusting in my opinion

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is a major move towards the goal of murdering as many babies as possible - particularly those in the black community.

They know what they are doing is supporting infanticide but they also know they can't say that.

If that's the case, I guess you should know, because the UK has a lot more lenient standards for abortion than the US, and in the UK, abortion is subsidized by tax payer money. Is that what your government is doing, supporting infanticide and murdering as many babies as possible, especially the children of the racially disenfranchised?

edit on 1-2-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes it was a misleading post, rather intentionally or not

Nonetheless, it affected the debate, as several people announced that post proved the op to be incorrect in some way

It doesn’t matter how many studies I post showing, despite governor Northams claims or people on this thread that actually mothers and doctors that elect for late term abortions regularly do so for non medical reasons

They shrug that off with no evidence and say nope, no responsible mother or doctor would do that

And thus they push for a bill that makes these late term abortions legal for just about any mother, even during labor

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Deflection.
This is about the recent move in the US, in both NY and VA, to murder babies.
Sick laws in the UK don't make infanticide in the US acceptable. The comments from the VA Governor are far more extreme than UK law anyway. It's up to 24 weeks in the UK unless the mothers life is at risk or the baby will be born with severe mental / physical disability. There is certainly no right to murder a baby already born.

Why don't you make clear your position.
Are you in favour of murdering viable human life in the 3rd trimester or when born and outside the womb, or not?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Impressive the woman knew deep down she was defending evil, couldn't even discuss the matter, the topic, but just throw talking points.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Whether intentional or not, it saddens me to see how far some are willing to go to cover up infanticidal tendencies.

As the post was written, with the words "substantially and irremediably" added instead of removed, it appeared to offset the removal of additional doctors needing to sign off on the procedure killing of the child. I still disagreed with the law itself, but the revision didn't seem to do anything to overall add to the issue. But when one realizes that the words "substantially and irremediably" were removed along with the requirement for a medical consensus, that is a far different situation.

It's insidious. As can be seen in practically any thread on ATS as of late, far too many people forget the old adage about having two ears and one mouth (meaning one should listen twice as much as they speak). Most will simply see a headlline, maybe a bit of an OP, scan through if they disagree to find anything to refute it, and go from there. What is said past that point is irrelevant to them... they must make their position known! I cannot count the number of times I have refuted a claim, only to have the very next post try the exact same argument!

I try to read through threads before I post in them. Even if the thread is long, I will read the first few and the last few pages, as the first few typically contain any base arguments and the last few define the present context. Debate here would be so much more civil if others would simply do that. Ironically, it is often those who do not take the time to read who are also continually complaining about how bad the vitriol is.

Communication lines have broken down. I think we all know what the next step is historically.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Deflection.

Lies.
There is no recent move in the US to "murder babies".

Sick laws in the UK don't make infanticide in the US acceptable. The comments from the VA Governor are far more extreme than UK law anyway.

Not. You should know. The comments from the VA Governor are far more extreme than UK law anyway

Early in the pregnancy, the foetus will die within a few minutes, but after 21 weeks, some can breathe unaided for a 2 long while. In 2007, a study published in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology concluded that about 1 in 30 abortions after 16 weeks’ gestation result in a born-alive infant. At 23 weeks’ gestation, the number reached 9.7%. Most of the time, these babies are left to die without any care, not even a blanket , left alone in a room or a closet. Sometimes they are killed, either by lethal injection, asphyxiation or even by breaking their spine.
eclj.org...

Infanticide isn't legal in the US. This bill didn't propose to make it legal.

UK abortion laws are more lenient than US abortions laws.

In England and Wales and Scotland, section 1(1) of the Abortion Act 1967 now reads:[2]
Subject to the provisions of this section, a person shall not be guilty of an offence under the law relating to abortion when a pregnancy is terminated by a registered medical practitioner if two registered medical practitioners are of the opinion, formed in good faith -
(a) that the pregnancy has not exceeded its twenty-fourth week and that the continuance of the pregnancy would involve risk, greater than if the pregnancy were terminated, of injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman or any existing children of her family; or
(b) that the termination of the pregnancy is necessary to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman; or
(c) that the continuance of the pregnancy would involve risk to the life of the pregnant woman, greater than if the pregnancy were terminated
(d) that there is a substantial risk that if the child were born it would suffer from such physical or mental abnormalities as to be seriously handicapped.
en.wikipedia.org...

Stay in your lane UK(UN)Truth......

edit on 1-2-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I have a feeling this is how they ok child sacrifice !

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Most women that aren't sociopaths would lay down their lives to protect their child.

I would hope that is the case. Although, I'm starting to wonder...

I have to give Tucker some kudos here. That lady, wow! I don't usually talk with people like that. They are so concerned that their mind will be changed they refuse to have intelligent conversation. Repeating the same thing over and over again means she has no argument, Tucker was right. But man, I couldn't give her more than 30 seconds of my time. I have no patience for such people. Seriously, I don't know how he managed to keep going.

Thanks,
blend

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Oh you will be eating crow, and I will humbly keep my mouth shut when you do. Or humbly admit i was wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

But this bill was disgusting.

It was.

As other members came in and started bringing in more facts about the bill, I started to take a step back and try and look at it.

But yes, this bill, in it's form was unacceptable and harmful to the actual good cause for extreme circumstances.

With all the stories that have been proven wrong the past few weeks, I tried to take a different approach with this story as I truly believed something had to have been wrong, there was just no way someone would attempt this.

I was wrong in my inclinations.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There truly is evil in this world. The fact that it is falsely seen more often than truly seen does not negate that fact... it actually makes the true evils more insidious.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
These personal stories are popping up all over Twitter...

My son was deemed "likely non-viable" while in the womb. We were encouraged to terminate his life. He was delivered at 34 weeks by emergency c-section and had an apgar score of 1. We were told he wouldn't live through the week.

He spent the first several weeks of his life in the NICU. He just turned 16, plays varsity sports, will be starting his first real job on Monday, and is an A student. Someday, he will save another life other than mine.

The doctors didn't think him worth saving. He is one reason I am pro-life and why I will NEVER waiver on that.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As usual you show yourself to be a person with integrity that is not afraid to change your mind when presented with evidence

I for one hold no animosity to those defending this bill, as I think that they are just misguided and deep down feel it wouldn’t lead to more non medical late term abortions

Though I do think they are wrong

And even if one does support these abortions, even when in labor, although I find that repugnant, I will defend their right to that opinion, and still try to have a civil discourse

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

And even if one does support these abortions, even when in labor, although I find that repugnant, I will defend their right to that opinion, and still try to have a civil discourse

We only get to keep our liberties if we defend the ones of our opponents. Speech has to be celebrated or we lose it.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here is what is next. I guarantee this will happen as i believe it is part of the plan. A pregnant woman is diagnosed as mentally incapacitated. The doctors make a decision to abort the baby and use this law as the basis for that abortion. So begins the real population control. I BET EVERYTHING THAT IS WHERE THESE DISGUSTING LIBTARDS ARE GOING WITH IT! So pissed about this. reply to: Grambler

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I believe this is another reason. These people are disgusting! Democrats are supposed to be the Moral party but here we are. I also believe the real reason for this bill is forced population control. Any doctor can say a woman is mentally unfit then kill the child.a reply to: sapien82

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Deflection.

Lies.
There is no recent move in the US to "murder babies".

Sick laws in the UK don't make infanticide in the US acceptable. The comments from the VA Governor are far more extreme than UK law anyway.

Not. You should know. The comments from the VA Governor are far more extreme than UK law anyway

Early in the pregnancy, the foetus will die within a few minutes, but after 21 weeks, some can breathe unaided for a 2 long while. In 2007, a study published in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology concluded that about 1 in 30 abortions after 16 weeks’ gestation result in a born-alive infant. At 23 weeks’ gestation, the number reached 9.7%. Most of the time, these babies are left to die without any care, not even a blanket , left alone in a room or a closet. Sometimes they are killed, either by lethal injection, asphyxiation or even by breaking their spine.
eclj.org...

Infanticide isn't legal in the US. This bill didn't propose to make it legal.

UK abortion laws are more lenient than US abortions laws.

In England and Wales and Scotland, section 1(1) of the Abortion Act 1967 now reads:[2]
Subject to the provisions of this section, a person shall not be guilty of an offence under the law relating to abortion when a pregnancy is terminated by a registered medical practitioner if two registered medical practitioners are of the opinion, formed in good faith -
(a) that the pregnancy has not exceeded its twenty-fourth week and that the continuance of the pregnancy would involve risk, greater than if the pregnancy were terminated, of injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman or any existing children of her family; or
(b) that the termination of the pregnancy is necessary to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman; or
(c) that the continuance of the pregnancy would involve risk to the life of the pregnant woman, greater than if the pregnancy were terminated
(d) that there is a substantial risk that if the child were born it would suffer from such physical or mental abnormalities as to be seriously handicapped.
en.wikipedia.org...

Stay in your lane UK(UN)Truth......

More lies from you.

Firstly I already stated what UK law is ...

It's up to 24 weeks in the UK unless the mothers life is at risk or the baby will be born with severe mental / physical disability. There is certainly no right to murder a baby already born.

...and it is far more STRICT than allowing 3rd trimester abortions for unspecified health issues and even murdering born children. That's what the murderers are pushing for and creating laws for in the US. Disgusting.

I think it's clear what your lane is - and it's not one opposed to infanticide. I am very happy to stay out of that lane.
It's truly sickening to see people justifying infanticide because they want to defend a shameful ideology.

At least you picked a side and it's clear.
Anyway - i am out of this thread. I feel like vomiting every time I read some of the pro murder posts.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

WRONG!

She admits to the agenda right here caught on tape. I will trust my eyes and ears more than i will those supporting this monstrosity of a bill.
Listen VERY CLOSELY To What She Says During this Hearing!

The game is simple, you are either on the side of life or the side of death. And trust me, life has the moral highground. This Bill and woman are sick, twisted and evil, and i hope the people wake up to this fact.

Its time to choose a side. Life or death.

Christians, are you awake yet? Clock is ticking and mystery Babylon is on the rise. Seems Moloch requires more sacrifices. Remember Hillary sacrificing chickens to Moloch?

Moloch, the god of Hillary Clinton is in the bible and it talks about moloch worshipers giving their seed to moloch. (Human-Child Sacrifices?)

Sometimes we need to look to the past to know what we are really up against.

Leviticus 20 King James Version (KJV)
20 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Moloch; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

edit on st2019000000Fridayst000000Fri, 01 Feb 2019 09:47:57 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 Feb 2019 09:47:57 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join