It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Extreme abortion activist defends killing babies after born

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

Or, it could mean 'commodity' as in baby parts, blood, or if the baby survives, another type of "product".

These bills and laws should clarify their language so additional Pandora's Boxes are not opened.

edit on 31-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Please keep showing your true colors liberals.

All kinds of liberals on ATS defending this madness.

Yes because everyone's views all fit nicely into one box. You absolute knuckledragger.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Yes because everyone's views all fit nicely into one box.

Sorry, did you see republicans or conservatives defending this? No?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I previously was Pro-Choice until the absolute madness coming from NY and Virginia.

When you give a liberal an inch, they will take a mile.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Looks like this will be hot topic in 2019

There is is even a movie coming out on it

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Looks like this will be hot topic in 2019

There is is even a movie coming out on it

That looks like a very good movie. Heart wrenching and soul searching !

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Please keep showing your true colors liberals.

All kinds of liberals on ATS defending this madness.

And these are the same liberals who claim "all firearms kill teenagers," which of course is false and the majority of law abiding gun owners have never killed/shot anyone. But PP and the extreme left LOVE to murder babies even after they are born, but they don't find this disgusting. No, instead they "celebrate" being able to murder newborns. Once the unborn are born, whether premature, or on time, they are "newborn."

The laws in New York, and the ones trying to pass in Virginia, Louisiana and other "left-wing states" want to advocate and condone infanticide. Not only do they allow the murder of the unborn up to the due date, but these laws also seek to leave "newborns" to die, and deny all rights to the unborn.

edit on 31-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

What's interesting about her real life story it's a true Red Pill Epiphany event that shatters the cogitative dissonance in a pro-choice advocate.

She witnesses first hand a 13 week old baby trying to survive an abortion on the ultra sound, it looses of coarse.
Imagine the doctors that actually perform these daily, heartless monsters.
edit on 31-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

They must have serious disassociative issues. Unfortunately there are too many cold heartless souls practicing medicine in todays modern world... and this is one example of them.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

They must have serious disassociative issues. Unfortunately there are too many cold heartless souls practicing medicine in todays modern world... and this is one example of them.

And with the resurgence of paganism, and satanism it is no wonder that so many "celebrate" the murder of not only the unborn up to the date they are due, but also newborns...

We are going back to the times when pagans, druids, etc, would "sacrifice children" to the pagan gods/godesses.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: dothedew

I wish more pro-choicers were reasonable and empathetic like you.

I am all Libertarian, stay out of it to a point where I was thinking not my body. However, this appears to be infanticide.

The women I see not leftist, or at least it seems to me only those not far leftist, think that after the last trimester it is time to bring a baby into the world. It should not happen after that point unless something extremely harmful to the mom or maybe some other criteria we can sit down and try to negotiate.

As a man, I will defer to the women on this and the women are PISSED! I want help the other side of that action for money or favors.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

Didn't NY just vote in a bill that allows abortions to be performed by non-healthcare professionals?

No. What, like your hairdresser? No. The new law allows a Nurse Practitioner, rather than a physician, to administer the abortion pill, "chemical abortion", and oversee the patients' process.

Good move, considering one can get abortion pills by mail order now. So, women are encouraged to use a clinic, rather self administer their own abortion.

Who would star this post?

You should be revoked from ATS

/S

No but this is about the women killing the baby for real and not when it is a 'fetus', right?!?!
edit on 31-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Sheye

What's interesting about her real life story it's a true Red Pill Epiphany event that shatters the cogitative dissonance in a pro-choice advocate.

She witnesses first hand a 13 week old baby trying to survive an abortion on the ultra sound, it loses of coarse.

She wasn't the only one who had a change of heart. The woman that was represented in the Roe v. Wade case, Norma McCorvey/aka Jane Roe changed her mind as well.

She even stated that she would never stop fighting to overturn Roe v. Wade, but she died in 2017.

What the left don't realize is that abortion, in the U.S. alone, kills more people than all other deaths including by firearms, accidents, etc combined.

Over 332,000 PEOPLE killed every year in the U.S. alone by PP... That is a war against life, and the left are the proponents of this war against life.

edit on 31-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Anti anti ANTE!?

WTH

Did they agree to allow and Abortion for you, that is called murder for many others that will approve of waiting until dilation on the day of teh baby's delivery or not?

THAT Ante, is the question!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
This will be the death knell for Roe vs. Wade.

I'm not sure what has gotten into the minds of these governors, but they are playing right into the hands of those who would outlaw all abortions. With the present makeup of the Supreme Court, a Roe vs. Wade challenge could result in an overturn. It would be in the best interests of those who support legal abortion to not make those kinds of waves.

But, this is not the first time we have seen the looneys turn cookoo on us, either.

For the record, I am pro-life, but also pragmatic about it. I realize that if all abortions are outlawed, women will once again die in back alleys holding clothes hangars... not what I want by any means. So I am content to allow those who choose to have access to legal abortions within reason. I support Roe vs. Wade for that reason only. I would hope there are many more who feel this way.

And no, no one here can change my mind, either. I have reasons to believe as I believe, reasons I will not discuss in public.

TheRedneck

A thought of KABUKI Theater has just hit me.

Is this Kabuki at a bigger scale?

ETA

Sherlock in me says because it is a distraction for feeding us BS until it is too late and someone unleashes the dogs of war.

Someone is stringing us along

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It makes the Holocaust look like a blip on the radar for Genocide numbers.

Abortion Clock Counter

One abortion per second in the world !!!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: shawmanfromny

My question to you is, how do you have a civil debate with someone, on such a hot button topic, if they believe a full term baby is not a human (person) until they're born and outside the womb?

By not labeling them before you hear them speak.

So 18 months or so for some of them? And the mute ones, never?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

My money is that a women won't just get to decide to abort a baby while dilating for no reason whatsoever.

Honestly when this story came out, it sounded to sensational to be true, and as people come in with facts other than cherry picked statements, it's looking to be not what was "reported" to us.

If I'm wrong I'll eat crow.

Crow, muh!

I would edit that back out on Karma alone if I posted t.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Grambler.

Would the new law allow a woman for whatever reason to tell the doctor "I'm over it, end it"?

Yes or no.

Bottom line YES she can just say 'end it' and they can/will.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

My money is that a women won't just get to decide to abort a baby while dilating for no reason whatsoever.

Honestly when this story came out, it sounded to sensational to be true, and as people come in with facts other than cherry picked statements, it's looking to be not what was "reported" to us.

If I'm wrong I'll eat crow.

Crow, muh!

I would edit that back out on Karma alone if I posted t.

I don't care about stars. I care more about coming off as honest.

I said I don't think it would come down to a woman being able to decide on a whim to abort a baby during birth in VA....

I doubt I'll have to eat crow.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join