It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Extreme abortion activist defends killing babies after born

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So everyone knows about the recent abortion legislation that passed in New York, and that has been pushed in Virginia.

This video was an activists on Tucker last night discussing the Virginia governors comments about the bill pushed there.

In short, the governor said that there could be a case where a baby would be born, then made to be comfortable, then resucitated if the motther decided, and THEN the mother and the doctor would have a conversation about what to do, presumably meaning the mother could still decide to end the life of the baby.

Now there has been clarification given by the governors camp on this statement, which I still find grotesque.

But nonetheless, none of that clarification was given in this interview, and watch how the woman deflects from this and in which way she does.

In short, when asked about this, she goes on to imply that being concerned with the idea of babies being able to be killed after birth means you are against all reproductive rights of women and want Roe v Wade overturned.

In other words, you are either totally for the most extreme abortion policies, even allowing killing of babies AFTER born, or you are against all abortions.

This type of extremism is so disgusting is almost defies belief. Of course the truth is most people seem to think some abortions should be allowed, those very early in pregnancy, but become less for those later in the pregnancy.

She then goes on to call Kavanaugh a sexual predator, and say the border policy of separating children by Republicans (note Obama started that but she wont mention that) means they dont care abut children and therefore have no right to protest babies being killed after born.

All the while having such a smug condescending attitude it is revolting.

The reason I think this is important is because so many on the left are either ignorant of or downplay how extreme the left is becoming.

Just ten years ago it would have seemed impossible to push for this type of legislation and not be universally condemned; now the "moderate" governor of Virginia is suggesting we may need to kill babies after they are born.

And women like in this video are becoming more indicative of what the democratic party is becoming, which should frighten us all, especially democrats.

(sorry my video ends abruptly, technical issues)

Original video

+47 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Please keep showing your true colors liberals.

All kinds of liberals on ATS defending this madness.

edit on 31 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Friendly Reminder:

Even though this OP is in the Political Mud Pit forum: Personal Insults of members is NOT ALLOWED.

ATS Staff recognizes this is not only a hot button topic, but a emotionally charged one.

However, that will not excuse posts that violate our rules.

Political Trolling is allowed here in the Pit, however other standards are still applied here.

Keep that in mind while posting.

Do not reply to this post.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Let's take this to its logical conclusion: Killing after an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year, ten years, twenty years? How about 65 years...a new, mandatory "retirement" age...? After that, they can start on political opponents.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Said it in two other threads, I'll say it again here. There's a special place in hell for this woman. Policies like this will tank the democratic party based on common human decency still being a thing.

I went out and found the most radical progressive I know. Met her at university and keep in touch every now and then. Believes in all the crazy nonsense. White privilege, patriarchy and all that stuff. Even she is against this barbarism.
edit on -060010am1kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think what is most grotesque is that both these states have laws protecting the unborn animals within their animal mothers wombs, but no longer protect human babies.

That is to say, while it is no longer homicide to murder a human fetus, it is still a double charged crime if you hurt an animal that is also carrying. Quite sickening indeed. Its time to abort the people makings this legislation with the excuse that "your mama said she was disappointed, and she is seeking an abortion now after you have been born"

That ought to spice things up.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't get it. I really don't.

Freggin barbarians.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm half way pro choice but when people celebrate their abortions and the cheering after the bill in NY I really got disgusted. I hate how people take abortion lightly like it's not a big deal and a normal human act to abort a fetus. Not everyone but obviously this is the far extreme and shouldn't be tolerated.

Can someone explain how late term abortions save the mother if complications happen or have we gone pro pro choice

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Most women that aren't sociopaths would lay down their lives to protect their child.

Abortion activists are sociopaths, and their telling people 2+2=5.

When the only thing it equals is genocide.

+5 more 
link   

People who perform abortions are murderers. All of these latest Liberal pushes to murder more children, will cause the Supreme Court to make them ILLEGAL. Especially after Ruth Ginsburg's empty seat is filled by our compassionate President.

+14 more 
link   
I consider myself a pro choice liberal (not leftist) and I find this ghoulish and unconscionable.

But then again, I've been saying for a very long time that the Dems have lost their minds and are not Liberals anymore, they are Communists.

This isn't surprising to me. They've already been quietly encouraging the old and infirm to "do the world a favor" and suicide themselves.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, this isn't doing the Dems any favor.

I confidently state, without a source, that the majority are AGAINST this.

Why it failed in VA, even the person introducing that disgusting bill ended up closing both their Twitter and FB accts 😂😂😂

Even based off twitter, it isn't looking good. Great way to lose the Mods and Indies, TRUMP#2020

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You know, I think this bill is the very same propaganda that was used to oppose ALL abortions back in the day. Probably still is.

The left has become a parody of itself.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Just could not stand watching the interview. Complete and utter failure to address the one question at hand and she seems brainwashed.

The news has pulled me in on this issue and I'm feeling sad to the core. Our utter lack of community is coming back to bite us-- I'm well aware that history has had some fairly ugly/horrific times, but throughout most of history family and community were priority. Now it's basically atomized, every man for himself type mentality.

On a side note, Grambler... this is the first time I've watched one of your videos and it was very well done! You are well spoken and make excellent points.
edit on 31-1-2019 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don't really care about abortion rights.
Not my pig, not my farm.

But I must say that both sides make the dumbest arguments when it comes to abortion.
This woman would not even answer the question about one specific incident.
She would likely have all kinds of fits if a republican reacted that way about a question on gun rights.

This crap will never be resolved unless both sides are willing to have a civil discussion and come to a solution built on compromise.
Everyone is a damn snowflake today that is not willing to back off on any opinion.
All or nothing ends with nothing.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So what you're saying is that after decades the pro-choice extremists have finally gotten to where the "pro-life" extremists started at? Having no qualms taking the life of a living person.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Maybe she is mentally ill but just slipped through the net?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wow,
I thought Trump would surely loose in 2020.
Me thinks I might be wrong.

The fact that this is even being discussed in the mainstream media makes me think that maybe Hillary and Co really do drink the blood of freshly murdered babies from golden goblets.

They’re just trying to normalise the murder of infants.
C’mon ATS, am I right?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have said it before: Extremism on all sides is bad. Some of these bills are not as extreme as made out to be, but this one.. I'm for the most part pro-choice, but what in the world is this !?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I am 100% pro-choice.

After birth "abortion" is murder, plain and simple.

You can't change my mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join