It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid Light States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Since the recent news that solid light has been achieved in some form i see that now science is yet once again proving the paranormal. To me it says that ghost.light orbs and the like are real. Yes there is much controversy to the discovery but in the end as technology and understanding increases it will be proven that suck energy like orbs are indeed real.

So once again after decades of ridicule for believers we now see that the possibility of encounters being true grows to the positive side and people called cooks are being vindicated.

What other examples of this state of light do you see in our history?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Interesting, I thought of the same thing, light.

We know that light comes in two forms-particles and waves, but the spine tingling thing is that perhaps that the remnants of the deceased or orbs still exist via a unknown particle, and the light reflection of these-they have many names' WIMPS' neutrinos, strings...I've tried to science the hell out of ghosts and orbs but light was always my favorite option.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If light is a superposition of states between creation of the photon and it being absorbed, who's to say apparitions aren't a result of a superposition of said spirit interacting with a superposition of photons that collapse into a momentary visible event as a result of an observer observing that moment.

Nice thought

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am happy to see Cooks being vindicated! They make such delicious meals!

I hope some day the Kooks that believe strange things are vindicated too! But I digress...

Where is evidence that light is solid? Also how do we know that this solid light if it exists isn't a remnant of being in a Holographic environment and not ghosts?

Great speculation, but no evidence? I need something tangible so the Kook's can be believed and not end up like the Cooks...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Only vindication tastes this good!
www.boltonfoodanddrinkfestival.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well to be fair cooks do run the world. We have proven so far that my mind is not infallible. As far as to solid light there is a thread on here from a couple weeks ago and it is a debatable topic for sure. I am not the best person to explain it but from what i could tell basically light was being slowed by some medium.

Like i stated it will take much more research before this is set in stoned. I speculate that orbs and such is not so much the presence of light but more importantly the presence of a magnetic field that is altering the path and speed of light.

Since we are skunking this junk i will throw this to you too. I theorize that the aurora is light caused not only from current explanations but also from the earth passing over its tracks from time past. Those tracks could be leaving a magnetic field that interacts with our current position. yes i know the current explanation does not include my postulation.

top topics

join