It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Energy Shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A recent discovery of a magnetic diode has the greatest implications of our current generation. Due to the effects of the lorentz reciprocity principle we have been stuck in a system that encouraged dominating the young and the shifting of masculinity into something else throughout a mans life. To put it more simple the older you get the softer you get in most cases. This effect has led modern society toward feminism and prompted many people to seek out the young in an effort to feel younger.

For those not aware the lorentz principle states that a magnetic field when coming into contact with a second field takes on the properties of the second. Yes i am claiming that humans are magnetic fields and that through sex we take on different energies and that led to many illegal acts that are not human imo such as pedo's and sex trafficking and also the eventual degrading of masculinity in older age couples.

Now the good news that the new diode changes all that and will over the years lead to a decrease in those vile acts and will allow for a resurgence in masculinity in our society.

The biggest clue for this was when the news came out about the diode we also seen much news about how people are buying blood transfusions for big bucks and that is a step up from what was going on.

If you do not really understand this thread i encourage you to study up on the topics i have covered.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So the reason dudes are becoming wussies is because of magnets?

edit on 31-1-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And also social media.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why did you post this twice with two different titles?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Losing masculinity has to do a with conditioning and the foods we eat. Our magnetic energies are dependent on how much personal power we have. personal power has to do with the ability to control emotions, thoughts and will. it's no mystery every object that exists inorganic or not is electromagnetic energy.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I actually think this is quite interesting.

Along the same lines, there are numerous stories about a donor receiving an organ and taking on the properties of the person that donated. Some even have the same type of food cravings they never had before.

Not sor sure about the

eventual degrading of masculinity in older age couples.
part. I find that men age better than most women, but after a certain age we all just go downhill, male or female.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I agree with you that conditioning effects our energies and i believe tptb know this and use such to control us. However sex is the ultimate expression of that conditioned energy and has effects on partners. Many of the effects are unknown to most and can be controlled with drugs and chemicals. These factors also go a long way in reproduction and gene expression of offspring.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Degrading of masculinity before the new invention of the magnetic diode.

The people that created the girl and boy scouts were aware of our condition. They created the materials in the boyscouts to be masculine and capitalist in their nature. The girl scout material was created to be feminine and communist in their nature.

The reason is because for the most part men and women follow that mold but i see the changes now days that have been made to that paradigm and also how it does not fit everyone but i am speaking in majority terms. Now looking at the effects male figure has when engaging sex with the female figure he takes on part of her magnetic make up. Eventually through time that wears down his masculinity and in older age he becomes more of a girlscout than a boyscout. so to speak

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have studied somewhat on how magnetic fields interact with the body, also energy from various sources.

I can't even comprehend what the OP is referring to, maybe some links would help me discern and comment on the usefullness of this to actually discuss the effects on personalities and health. Another words, the OP needs to learn more on how to present this and add a few links to what he/she is trying to explain. You will get a little better with practice Uncletamahawk.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Most older people both male and female tend to become more bitter as they age, they hate the younger generation and political opposites ect.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

maybe some links would help

nice try...

if you are interested in the subject then just study the magnetic principle mentioned in the op and then understand that humans have a magnetic field.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

maybe some links would helpecond problem is that the theory only applies to oacillating fiels

nice try...

if you are interested in the subject then just study the magnetic principle mentioned in the op and then understand that humans have a magnetic field.

Humans may have a magnetic field, but it does not have a time-harmonic electric current density. Lorenz Reciprocity only applies to externally applied currents to ohmic materials that respond only linear;y to applied currents. A second fatal problem is that the theory only applies to oscillating fields. Human bodies are not symmetric 3X3 matrices (symmetric rank-2 tensors) so the postulate in the op is more of the psuedo-science garbage that rips a couple of out of context and totally inapplicable scientific terms that no one except physicists have heard of to promote an agenda.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Most older people both male and female tend to become more bitter as they age, they hate the younger generation and political opposites ect.

WHAT? This is news to me. Why would they be angry!? Just because Junior, his wife, children and livestock are living with them? This is normal for about 40% of the worlds population.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Humans may have a magnetic field, but it does not have a time-harmonic electric current density. Lorenz Reciprocity only applies to externally applied currents to ohmic materials that respond only linear;y to applied currents. A second fatal problem is that the theory only applies to oscillating fields. Human bodies are not symmetric 3X3 matrices (symmetric rank-2 tensors) so the postulate in the op is more of the psuedo-science garbage that rips a couple of out of context and totally inapplicable scientific terms that no one except physicists have heard of to promote an agenda.

Maybe dumb down your postulation for the rest of the class? Are you trying to claim that humans are dc voltage only and have no spin. It seems like you are diametrically opposed to the op and that is effecting your imaginative skills and ability to see beyond what you have been conditioned for. Sounds really magnetic to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Loss of masculinity is due to loss of pain, suffering, overcoming or perishing. Sink or swims tests of life and stuff like that. Going through hardship, physical pain, physical exertion.

top topics

join