It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Energy Shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
A recent discovery of a magnetic diode has the greatest implications of our current generation. Due to the effects of the lorentz reciprocity principle we have been stuck in a system that encouraged dominating the young and the shifting of masculinity into something else throughout a mans life. To put it more simple the older you get the softer you get in most cases. This effect has led modern society toward feminism and prompted many people to seek out the young in an effort to feel younger.

For those not aware the lorentz principle states that a magnetic field when coming into contact with a second field takes on the properties of the second. Yes i am claiming that humans are magnetic fields and that through sex we take on different energies and that led to many illegal acts that are not human imo such as pedo's and sex trafficking and also the eventual degrading of masculinity in older age couples.

Now the good news that the new diode changes all that and will over the years lead to a decrease in those vile acts and will allow for a resurgence in masculinity in our society.

The biggest clue for this was when the news came out about the diode we also seen much news about how people are buying blood transfusions for big bucks and that is a step up from what was going on.

If you do not really understand this thread i encourage you to study up on the topics i have covered.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I have studied the topics you covered, and discovered that the sacred feminine is what is lacking, dominated by male energy. (left brain).

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interesting.....SnF for giving me something to think about.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sounds good.

top topics

join