It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trinity - part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
my ealiest childhood memory from growing up in Dublin was saying goodbye to woman and two other individuals who adorned a horned headdress above their heads in a house with a chequered floor. It reminded me of a rising crescent moon, It's funny as my upbringing brought me up to believe that the moon was linked to unrelated phenomena: women, water, vegetation, serpents, and fertility - the regenerative power of life.The serpent, a the universal symbol of initiation sheds off its old withered skin and comes forth gleaming and fresh. the female manifesting its inexhaustible power> it may explain as to why I like videos like this

www.youtube.com...

Martin Heidegger was a German philosopher who called being fundamental energy that supports and animates everything that exists. its transcendent. you cant see it, touch or hear it but could only watch it at work in the people objects and natural forces around you.
A principle that was higher deeper and more fundamental than that of the gods, sacred energy that held all of the elements of creation together which prevents it from falling apart

A love triangle between a creator an alpha dragon and their son

The ramblings of a mad Irishman

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC
Many things seem to work in Trinities (3's) these days, like enduring all 3 types of Pain (Mental, Emotional, Physical).
We all have to go through the pains of life that involve Mental (Split mind), Physical (broken bones) and Emotional (broken heart)

Note: the checkered floor means Beginner, peasant, a nobody in the noble circles where that person hasn't even got a clue what is going on.

As for the energy around us: that is GOD who is the entire Universe.

"love triangle"
This reminds me of the song "My Girlfriends Girlfriend" by "Type O Negative".

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The Trivium: General Grammar, Formal Logic, Classical Rhetoric. It works for me

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Here's a really good video explaining how to think about the holy trinity:

new topics

top topics

join