It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rising Domestic War on Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
When one hears the word "Terrorist", many would think of turbans or now days, even Trump supporters. Sadly. We often hear that the Right Wing Bigot Trump Supporters are the true terrorist in the good old US of A. Do we as a people, as a nation, really believe this?

For a while now, many have supported Antifa in this country. Many have also spoke out against them. Some have seen them as peaceful and necessary. Oddly... But how would anyone actually believe this?

Posted Yesterday:

Incendiary Devices Found Outside Eugene Police HQ after Police Shooting of Armed Antifa Radical

So what happened?

Following the shooting death of a local antifa radical earlier this month, police in Eugene, Ore., on Monday found incendiary devices planted outside their headquarters. "I don't know what kind of damage they could have done," Lt. David Natt said. "This is not a hoax device. These are very serious matters."

Sadly... People STILL support these terrorist even after such an event. Who's to blame? The police!?

Sam Weiss - I have ZERO sympathy for these cops. They all but ceded control of the public sphere to these commie street thugs, allowing them to use violence and physical intimidation against common political foes. And now, like the police in the favelas of Brazil, there will be a ton of bloodshed to get that control back. If ever you needed further evidence that nations with standing police forces always end up with tyranny and terror, you now have it.

They really believe, even with video evidence, that the police are the real terrorist.

On January 11, the attempted arrest of antifa activist Charlie Landeros at a Eugene middle school went horribly awry when the armed radical decided to fight the police. Police were called to the school amid a child custody dispute between Landeros and his ex-wife. During the confrontation, Landeros, wearing a “Smash the Patriarchy” t-shirt, pulled a 9mm handgun from his holster and pointed the weapon at the school resource officer attempting to make the arrest.

As the other officer tried to take control of the weapon, Landeros again pointed the gun at the school resource officer and fired two shots, according to district attorney investigators.

"Officer Timm recognized that the situation was dangerous and needed to be controlled. Both were in fear of their own death or the death of other bystanders or students in the area," District Attorney Patty Perlow wrote. "Officer Johns said he knew that if he let go of Landeros’ hand in the struggle, they were going to be killed. Officer Timm fired one bullet directly at Charles Landeros, striking Landeros in the temple, which was the cause of death."

Investigators from the DA's office determined that the shooting was justified based on video evidence and witness statements.

....a country that's divided, surely will not stand. Looks like that's a rap for the good old US of A.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
No terrorism of any kind is acceptable.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I doubt there are any low information idiots who would be on the side of the dumb ass. he took a weapon to a school, then fired shots at police. If you want to die, this is the most effective way to do so. Even the antifa suckup here should realize this was a good shoot.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Style so confused how a movement called ANTIFA even starts. Isn't anti-fascist a default setting for any normal moral human being with common sense.
Clearly not in America "Land of the.. um, FOX news?"

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They can call themselves the fluffy bunny brigade if they want. The fact is that they are a communist terrorist organization.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
wrong post
edit on 31-1-2019 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The dude himself Is not necessarily a terrorist, just a violent idiot. Whoever placed those incendiary devices though, that is the threshold that is crossed to be labeled a terrorist. If it detonates with intent to cause harm, that is certainly terrorists. However, we lack sufficient data to conclude whether antifA is behind it. Could very well be some angry teen brainwashed by ISIS thinking this is how he fights the system.

edit to add, or it could be completely made up and the guy is an actor for the media's partnership with the Global Engagement Center to influence targeted populations. It is really difficult to know for sure when there is an agency that exists for the very purpose of espousing propaganda to influence targeted populations, as it says in the Budget authorization for their mission.

edit on 1-31-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Violent extremism on both sides is horrible. The narrative from those in the alt right would have you believe left wing violence is a major problem. There was 50 deaths in 2018 from extremism terrorist attacks in the US and 49 out of 50 was from right wing terrorists.
Here is a wealth of information:

From Parkland to Pittsburgh: New Report Highlights Increase in U.S. Incidents of Murder and Extremism in 2018

ADL

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

They're an anarchist group. It's what they do.

I think one of the main issues is people dont know that aren't for the left or right, they just want to see society struggle while they can do what ever they want. These are the same crazies as the sovereign citizens who try to drive a car without a license and tell at police for standing on a side walk.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sikhs? Sikhs? What have Sikhs got to do with terrorism. For your information Sikhs are the ones wearing turbans and I haven't heard any terrorism from them.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Oh, please. No self-respecting Anarchist would hang with those thugs. Unless you think Noam Chomsky is is a member. They are not associated with us at all. The word "Anarchy" is Greek, and simply means "without government". We do not espouse violence, but rather a capital system that the PTB does not like. Thus, Anarchists are equated with violence in the MSM. Convenient, no? But don't fall for it. ANTIFA is ANTIFA.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill

Theres always crazies on all sides of the political spectrum. This is why they are borderline terrorists or are terrorists. Left right, up down, what ever it is theres always somewhere pure of evil and chaos theres always crazies. Antifa is your crazy.
edit on 31-1-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Sikhs? Sikhs? What have Sikhs got to do with terrorism. For your information Sikhs are the ones wearing turbans and I haven't heard any terrorism from them.

Not what I said. Re-read it carefully. If you still don't get it, I'll spell it out for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No, I read it right. you were alluding that terrorists were turban wearers.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

Oh, please. No self-respecting Anarchist would hang with those thugs. Unless you think Noam Chomsky is is a member. They are not associated with us at all. The word "Anarchy" is Greek, and simply means "without government". We do not espouse violence, but rather a capital system that the PTB does not like. Thus, Anarchists are equated with violence in the MSM. Convenient, no? But don't fall for it. ANTIFA is ANTIFA.

By definition, I'm an Anarchist. I believe in Anarchy. I do not believe in blowing anyone up for political reasons, religious reasons etc. War for the right reasons (to protect life and freedom) I'm all about.

I am anti-government but you wont find me sending any packages to anyone. I think that education and freedom of speech, life and liberty are all proper tools for this war on our freedoms. Terrorism's purpose is to kill any and all who don't agree with them.

As you have said... This is not anarchy. This is plain old terrorism.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
No, I read it right. you were alluding that terrorists were turban wearers.

You're reading somewhere else, then. So, let me spell it out for you:

My words....

When one hears the word "Terrorist", many would think of turbans

Kindly point out where "I" was alluding? I was stating a fact. When many people hear the word terrorist, they instantly think of turban wearing people. Did you suddenly forget all about 9/11 ?

No where did I say that people who wear turbans are terrorist.

You should really learn to read and understand proper english. Don't take my words and turn them into something I didn't say. Use them as they are written, not how YOU think they come across.

To me, this only shows a lack of communication and understanding on your part. That, or you just have a specific purpose, which I understand considering the way one half the country thinks these days.

I'll give you a C for trying at least.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterMcKill
borderline terrorists

What exactly is a "borderline terrorists"? Is that like thought crimes?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Antifa started in the early 20th century, when there were far more actual fascists and fascist governments.

Just because a group or person calls themselves Antifa doesn’t mean they know what the means or are in fact “anti fascist.” Anybody can call themselves anything.

For example, right wingers in the US can call center right wing establishment democrats “communists.” It goes both ways.
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

edit on 31-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Kindly point out where "I" was alluding? I was stating a fact. When many people hear the word terrorist, they instantly think of turban wearing people. Did you suddenly forget all about 9/11 ?

Were the 911 highjackers wearing turbans?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Were the 911 highjackers wearing turbans?

Doesn't matter.

Do you remember the term "turban heads" being used quite a bit during that time? Call it ignorance but IT IS FACT. My point still stands 100%. You few are just choosing to assume it's being used as a racial bias from my OP. It isn't. But hey, if that's what you do... Carry on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join