It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Line Of Horrors

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I can't find any mainstream coverage of this event, and very little non-mainstream coverage. It seems like a reasonable way to visually demonstrate the effects of the recent uncontrolled migration.

I saw two young male migrants a couple of weeks ago, only a hundred yards from where I'm sitting now, leering at a teenage girl in a way no locals would. They were clearly not ashamed or fearful of reprisal. It's obvious where such attitudes will lead.

The younger generation of locals here are much more aware of women's rights than previous generations, often speaking out against inappropriate comments and behaviour. As time progresses and the younger generation see, hear or experience the horrors of rape and assault by the worst elements of the migrant influx they will begin to organise a resistance. And thus the planned war between cultures will occur.

Divide and rule, cull the herd.

Who benefits.

edit on 31 1 2019 by Kester because: punctuation

edit on 31 1 2019 by Kester because: spacing

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
I can't find any mainstream coverage of this event, and very little non-mainstream coverage. It seems like a reasonable way to visually demonstrate the effects of the recent uncontrolled migration.

I am not surprised. I believe there has been a media black out on reporting

ANY negative reporting against Merkles failed immigration policy. Sweden

I believe has the same reporting restrictions.

I saw two young male migrants a couple of weeks ago, only a hundred yards from where I'm sitting now, leering at a teenage girl in a way no locals would. They were clearly not ashamed or fearful of reprisal. It's obvious where such attitudes will lead.

Thats not surprising they come from countries where women are 2nd class

citizens with no rights ...... they are in fact non people.

They are hardly seen, and not heard ..... it must seem like christmas every

day to those immigrant males.'
'

Who benefits.

The new EU army?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Expl.: "they" = the organizers of the "line of horrors"

- I reallly would like to know Where they did get their numbers?

- And they are very clearly biased, one of the organizers runs a YT-channel "Der Volkslehrer", promoting antisemitic ideas, denies the holocaust and so on.

This is completely free from my bias, I really tried, but I would like to know what their sources are, why those are more trustworthy than others, and what they want to do with this "line of horror".

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

these people aren't interested in the victims, they are abusing them again. and who is behind this? right-wings, holocaust denier, neonazis.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I have written about this many times but I will keep on doing this, especially when it is relevant.
Even back in the late 80s, we had muslim immigrants going nuts over us German women.
I was about 18, sitting at noon-ish on a bench in the city center of Hannover, minding my own business, drinking a can of coke. I wore long Jeans and a jacket and had shirt hair.

Two Trurish teens walked by and I cannot describe their looks and the way they spoke, it sounded like the worst insults and were matched with their facial expresions. They were disgusted, condescending and yet of sexual nature.
As they were speaking in Turkish, all I said is "Could you say that in German to me?".

Next thing I know, I had a huge knife at my throat and was shouted at.

Luckily we had security in the doors of a lrge Department store nearby, who came running over, plus others also came over including an older woman. So they coward women haters legged it.

I was shocked and I won't get over this experience in the sense that I really don't trust muslims. Call me whatever you like but that nailed it for me. Plus my niece was also abused by her Turkish boyfriend at the time [including a knife at her throat...].

Sod the lot, they have no idea ahow to behave in a civilised society [muslims from the middle east that is].

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
"line of horrors"

Can't refute so go ad hominem. Standard tactics in ATS.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What Europe forgot is the Crusades. The Muslims didn't. Some of them are still fighting it.

And according to end time bible prophecy it seems that Europe's next big war is going to be against raging Muslim hoards from Africa and Asia. What will they do with all the 5th columnists at their backs I wonder?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Europe's next big war is going to be against raging Muslim hoards from Europe.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Maybe they can repurpose Auschwitz?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Where did that come from?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

recent uncontrolled migration.

What? The numbers are going down, this isn't exactly an issue in Germany. But it's a good example of propaganda in action.

And thus the planned war between cultures will occur.

Dude, you are waging this war already with all this Fear and Loathing from Absurdistan.

Who benefits.

...from the Fortress Europe and a rise of Nationalism in this Age of Privatization, the build up of a whole infrastructure for 'your' controlled migrations.
Yeah... who on earth could benefit from that? You really don't see that, do you?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Daniel 11. The book of Daniel says it's prophesies are end time prophesies. Now if the end times are going to be in the 2020s then what he is describing is a major war occurs between Europe or the kingdom of the north verses the kingdom of the south which appears to be a coalition of middle eastern and north African nations. A fractured US after a major disaster/civil war appears to join with the north in that war.

And the beginnings of all that appear to happen in the next 3-5 years. But first off I'm watching to see how the Iran angle works out from Daniel 8. It still has 2 years to work itself out before my end date of 2028 is broken.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't recall reading Auschwitz in Daniel 11.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The German and Norwegian navy are now engaged in acts of poking at the old Komsomolets nuclear sub , that sank in 1988, in an attempt to force it to release radiation to attempt to blame Russia.

I am afraid that there will be no radioactivity coming out of there , even if they cut it open wide though, they will have to extract the core and break it, and that's difficult for their incompetent navies and useless minisubs, which they claim can beat US navy battle groups.

Aside from these nice entertainment the Norwegian and German governments with their respective intelligence are very busy running child-sex trafficking sects from Eastern Europe and promoting Ukrainian child prostitutes for oligarch Vampire in search of young blood. All of this of course fully under NATO supervision, together with slave trafficking from Africa and drug trafficking from Afghanistan, which is the real reason EU countries deployed there.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Germany's highest institution involvement in large scale pedophilia rings run by Epstein runs through the presidency and has engaged with the EU for the NATO-EU led assassination of Epstein using neurological weapons.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join