It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Fentanyl Drug Bust In History Made As Truck Tried Crossing The Southern Border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Hell, the analog forms (which is probably what they actually had in all those articles) you can order whole KG to your house and probably not get caught on a here or there sort of thing. The mail is a complicated thing for them to prosecute, so many jurisdictions involved, then to make a bust in a timely fashion, a bust that will actually stick and result in a conviction making the entire ordeal worth it, its too perfect a setup for illegal aliens with fake identities and dummy mailboxes they might get some orders snagged by customs but they have about the best odds possible of never getting caught.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

Globalism has become its own enemy. That is why I criticize it and condemn it as an ideology.

Heh. List one ideology that doesnt demand criticism and ultimately warrant condemnation.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If that truck had made it to America, 50 million people would have died? Oh my!

Technically it Could have killed that many. In reality, 7 million people would've gotten high 7 times each (or 700,000 people got high 70 times, but you get the point, some of them 8 times, and around a thousand or two might've died over the next 6 months to a year depending where the supply was going exactly and how fast it would get used up and all the other factors that can effect that.

I got high at least 3,000 times during my opiate pain pill/heroin addiction. I only [almost] died once. My girlfriend brought me back with Narcan. But that overdose only happened because I drank 2 and a half 16oz cans of 10% beer before I came home and fixed up. I was visiting a friend so had a few drinks. I hadn't drank in probably over a year, cause when you're addicted to opiates, you tend to lose interest in other things you once enjoyed. So my alcohol tolerance went down, and Ibwas aware it is dangerous to mix alcohol and opiates but I had done it before and I was aware that it was only a problem if you have too much, and I thought I could handle it. I vastly underestimated this effect. But all the times I only did opiates, I was "fine". I would say it was a mixture of luck and smarts. No matter how smart you are, you dont know how potent the stuff is until you shoot it up. Sometimes the dealers will warn you to be careful because they got a strong batch, but they say it All The Time to make you think they got really good stuff and usually its not true so it turns into a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation. If an actual strong batch did come through, you wouldn't believe it unless you heard someone OD'd or died or something.

But yes for all intents and purposes this was a WMD like IIB said. Whether or not it kills 50 million people, it contributes to destroying our society all the same. In fact, it would almost be better if it was an actual WMD. If 50 million people did die all at once that might wake people up to the severity of the problem. But since we are being attacked by a slow kill weapon, its like a frog in a pot of water, gradually heated so that its too late by the time you realize something is wrong...and this effect takes place for the individual who doesn't realize what theyre getting themselves into, And it also works on a Macro scale, as the Normies in our society are so far removed from the Drug World (thats what we do right? when someone becomes an addict, we offer to be there for them and help them and if they don't clean up their act instantly, you quickly tire of it and cut them out of your life and alienate them. Like I never stole from my family, but, they just know "thats what addicts do" so every person cut me out of their life, just like you'd remove a cancerous part of your body to save the rest of your body, they remove you from the family, in order that the disease doesnt spread to the rest of the family, thinking of the children is a high priority here.

I dont blame them. Thats what they were told. A drug addict steals and all kinds of horrible things... And the best way to help them is to cut them off completely because that makes them hit rock bottom faster so then they come running back for help.

This is what we were all taught.

Reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X, he tells us about his time with the bizarre organization that got him out of prison, the Nation of Islam. This Nation of Islam is not really the same at all as the Islam we all know and love. They have strange beliefs that got spread around the black community long before Americans had a real comprehensive understanding of the original Muslim faith. So the beliefs took root. This form of Islam sounds like an African American, fed up with racism, took actual Islamic beliefs and peppered it with anti white racism and black supremacism. Much like the "Five Percenters" WuTang clan is involved with.

Perhaps their most redeeming quality was their method of dealing with new recruits off the street who were addicted to heroin. Basically they surrounded the person with a cocoon of love, confidence, understanding, and pumping you up mentally and emotionally. Its when a person is left alone that they start doubting themselves and fall back into self destructive habits. When they are surrounded by a team of people who are there for them, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually... A funny thing starts to happen. They start to believe in themselves, that they Can do better, that they Are worth it. They come in with washcloths and wipe the sweat off you when youre kicking dope and having the most painful withdrawals and clean up when you have uncontrollable diarrhea and vomiting, and they give you hope. (of course there was a lot of ranting against the white man during this but I believe the same type of process could he done without the "kill whitey" mixed in. You dont even Need a religious message mixed in. But it probably helps for some. Probably helps for many.

But the main aspect, is acceptance (to put it somewhat lightly) by the community, and rebuilding normal healthy social interactions with your community, so you finally feel like a part of society again. You need to have a part, a role, in the management of society in some way, so you feel like a part of the whole, instead of an outcast left alone with your own destructive self doubting thoughts.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

This truck was trying to cross at a point of entry.

How is a wall going to stop that?

Ports of entry via stashing.
Coming in by way of the mail.

That's how the majority of the drugs are coming in.

Not in Juan Pablo' s backpack

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's good that they found it. Wonder who the company behind this is.
Build the wall, hire more border patrols.

This came through a port of entry, a stupid wall wouldn't have done a thing.

:/

four days ago in Nogales, Arizona, at the port of entry

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Yeah you kinda crapped the bed putting the wall into this frame.

Then again there was probably three other trucks going through at the same time... not to mention a bunch of foot couriers sneaking in somewhere down the line, for the cartel behind that truck.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

This truck was trying to cross at a point of entry.

How is a wall going to stop that?

Ports of entry via stashing.
Coming in by way of the mail.

That's how the majority of the drugs are coming in.

Not in Juan Pablo' s backpack

exactly how many drugs do come through Pablo's Backpack in areas other than points of entry? Or is that something you couldn't possibly know?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
exactly how many drugs do come through Pablo's Backpack in areas other than points of entry? Or is that something you couldn't possibly know?

Very little. Because it's a backpack.

I'm glad you guys got one page of circle jerking in before reasonable people pointed out that this was a truck, at a legal point of entry. How would a wall have helped?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

How many Mehican's would you estimate it to carry 114 kilograms via backpack, then?

I had say going by the 'average' size of a KG of any random pure powder product out there, they could fit a good 30 or so in a moderate-large backpack. Would you say a man could hump that much weight on his back?

Oldest rick in the book: to set out an easy target vehicle thru the checkpoint, with a small amount of (expendable) goods, and while that is causing all the uproar the monster load trucks etc slip on by.
edit on 31-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How many Mehican's would you estimate it to carry 114 kilograms via backpack, then?

I had say going by the 'average' size of a KG of any random pure powder product out there, they could fit a good 30 or so in a moderate-large backpack. Would you say a man could hump that much weight on his back?

Oldest rick in the book: to set out an easy target vehicle thru the checkpoint, with a small amount of (expendable) goods, and while that is causing all the uproar the monster load trucks etc slip on by.

Is Pablo fresh out of boot camp? Hiking through the desert with almost 70 pounds on your back is no small feat. He'd also need quite a bit of water in there to avoid dehydration. Perhaps a meal or two.

In other words, not likely.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just thinking out loud here.
Seems if we had a wall, we could have even more men/women on the job at entry points, to catch more of these shipments, because we wouldn't need so many on the wide open boarder.

And I am glad they stopped this, but along with what I said above, for every one they catch, how many still get through?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The entire border isnt harsh barren isolated desert.

A guy can get dropped off near a semi-easy cross over spot on one side, with a ride waiting for him on the other once he gets cross that main snag zone.

Think in terms of diverse layouts and obstacles and terrains, and serious value in product in those bags dispatched by outfits with resources on both sides that might chop your head off for far less that might be in one of those bags.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Largest Fentanyl Drug Bust In History Made As Truck Tried Crossing The Southern Border "

Oh Yeah , the US does Not Need a Wall on their Southern Border You Dumb Foouck Liberals , Duh !

The truck went through border checkpoints. Duh!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Good.

BUT!

The street value for the fentanyl over $102 million.

With this classical BS "street value" 'juke the stats' number, I'd take the rest of their figures with a grain of salt.

That works out to around $900/g...that does seem kind of ridiculously high even for a drug taken by the milligram.

Edit: Hmmm actually those prices do seem maybe not too inaccurate... 10 25mcg patches are $40....
edit on 31/1/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

More propaganda
Most of the drugs aren't being humped over in a backpack.
You know this

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Um, the ones not interdicted on the way in, I'd say only the ones running the shipments know how much of what makes it in which ways (in their organization anyways).

But I did already say most comes in trucks (thanks to Clinton's NAFTA pipeline).

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Does anyone else find the timing of this bust, along with the amount, to be a little suspicious?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The left keeps trying to tell you guys that the majority of drugs is driving or flying in the legal ways.

Wall would have made no difference in this case.

The wall was never intended to stop 18 wheelers.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's good that they found it. Wonder who the company behind this is.
Build the wall, hire more border patrols.

This came through a port of entry, a stupid wall wouldn't have done a thing.

:/

four days ago in Nogales, Arizona, at the port of entry

Yeah walls are stupid. I bet your home doesn't have any walls or doors!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: network dude

Very little. Because it's a backpack.

I'm glad you guys got one page of circle jerking in before reasonable people pointed out that this was a truck, at a legal point of entry. How would a wall have helped?

One backpack is one too many. I know it's all small fries for you since you don't want an immoral wall like Trump suggests though. One dope filled backpack on Juan's back isn't gonna hurt, right? Or the ones on the hundreds coming in after him, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join