It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Was About UFOs: Plausible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There has been some to plunder from these wars, oil, opium and I don't see Israel having too many issues with some it's neighbors getting blown up. Finding the MK Ultra and similar programs at the bottom of the 9/11 rabbit hole did help piece together some of the how things went the way they did.

On the way down that journey I did come across one story where 9/11 was planned by some greater intelligence. The audacity of the plan does put some weight into this possibility. If i was to say to anyone 'lets blow up 4 or 5 buildings and blame it on some remote tribe on the other side of the world' most people would just laugh at the stupidity of it. But this is what happened.

It did take a lot of resources, especially in the media and government to to push this plan. It also took a lot in knowing human nature and its flaws to even seriously consider such a thing.The risk of blow back is high.

Now I am of the opinion the the MIC is already controlled, influenced or infected by various factions of ET's in various ways. 60+ years of recovered UFO technology is just one. Shape shifters, disguises, possessions, implants and other attachment of biological, intellectual, spiritual or other energy means. Could very well be a big zoo of different ET's held in some DUMB's as well. As we do venture further into space we do not know what we will find until we do.

9/11 is very much a MIC project, so understanding this entity does go some way into understanding 9/11. Short story, if you want to make a Death Star this is the organization to do it eventually.

As for one more piece to this puzzle. I did find it quite fascinating that in the X-Files series, the warehouse that does store a lot of recovered alien tech is located in the inner ring of the Pentagon.

While so much of the UFO / ET scene is wrapped up in national security, it is reasonable to consider this angle until more information comes along to either prove or disprove it.

Not that there is any reason to believe them but several sodierls have made confessios online saying the war was partly to raid the basement of the bgadad and other Mesopotamian museums and90% of their artifacts and written materilas scrolls ad cuneiform tablets diappeared by "victory" day. Th soldiers say they were after plans or descriptions of ancient tech or actal pieces of ancient but highly advanced alien tech in te museums unbeknownst t the Iraqis. Who knows if theers any truth to it.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

There has been some to plunder from these wars, oil, opium and I don't see Israel having too many issues with some it's neighbors getting blown up. Finding the MK Ultra and similar programs at the bottom of the 9/11 rabbit hole did help piece together some of the how things went the way they did.

On the way down that journey I did come across one story where 9/11 was planned by some greater intelligence. The audacity of the plan does put some weight into this possibility. If i was to say to anyone 'lets blow up 4 or 5 buildings and blame it on some remote tribe on the other side of the world' most people would just laugh at the stupidity of it. But this is what happened.

It did take a lot of resources, especially in the media and government to to push this plan. It also took a lot in knowing human nature and its flaws to even seriously consider such a thing.The risk of blow back is high.

Now I am of the opinion the the MIC is already controlled, influenced or infected by various factions of ET's in various ways. 60+ years of recovered UFO technology is just one. Shape shifters, disguises, possessions, implants and other attachment of biological, intellectual, spiritual or other energy means. Could very well be a big zoo of different ET's held in some DUMB's as well. As we do venture further into space we do not know what we will find until we do.

9/11 is very much a MIC project, so understanding this entity does go some way into understanding 9/11. Short story, if you want to make a Death Star this is the organization to do it eventually.

As for one more piece to this puzzle. I did find it quite fascinating that in the X-Files series, the warehouse that does store a lot of recovered alien tech is located in the inner ring of the Pentagon.

While so much of the UFO / ET scene is wrapped up in national security, it is reasonable to consider this angle until more information comes along to either prove or disprove it.

Not that there is any reason to believe them but several sodierls have made confessios online saying the war was partly to raid the basement of the bgadad and other Mesopotamian museums and90% of their artifacts and written materilas scrolls ad cuneiform tablets diappeared by "victory" day. Th soldiers say they were after plans or descriptions of ancient tech or actal pieces of ancient but highly advanced alien tech in te museums unbeknownst t the Iraqis. Who knows if theers any truth to it.

If you want more color to this quote - read here. Fascinating.

www.ufoinsight.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Adding color to the looting angle:

www.smithsonianmag.com...

theconversation.com...

From Wiki - the “. The US has been heavily criticized in the media and academic writings for not adequately planning protections for culture and antiquities.” Under the section relating to the 2003 invasion
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Huffpo got on board and pointed out something interesting:
m.huffpost.com...

And ISIS wanted in on this, too.

www.businessinsider.com...

What’s weird is that ISIS was In the news for a long time until the current administration. ISIS apparently got destroyed or disbanded. But ISIS was front and center even in 2016.

In fact, this article suggests we were taking them even more seriously but barely 24 months ago:

www.usnews.com...

Also, as I find these links, google doesn’t send me straight to the page - it shows me inside a google address. I have to drop down and click on the link to copy it. Weird.

And here’s your capstone white paper:
www1.american.edu...

I hope the title of this thread - which was not the most click-bateable on my part - doesn’t scare off more readers who have value to add. This is a fascinating rabbit hole.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I never though of that angle before, does explain where a lot of the twin tower's gold went.

What missing gold?

What happened to the gold in basement of World Trade Center after 9/11 attacks, if there was any?

www.quora.com...

Workers at Ground Zero discover large amounts of gold and other precious metals stored below the ruins of the WTC. As debris is removed they are able to access parts of the 16-acre WTC basement, which drops 70 feet below ground level. Precious metals are stored in numerous vaults within this area. The London Times says the quantity of these “has been a carefully guarded secret,” but estimates $750 million of gold and silver in vaults belonging to the Comex metals trading division of the New York Mercantile Exchange. There appears to have been an attempt, since 9/11, to break into a Comex vault containing $200 million of precious metals belonging to the Bank of Nova Scotia. A government official involved in the recovery work says, “It looked like they used a blowtorch, a crowbar,” but a bank spokeswoman denies there has been any attempted break-in. The banks later states that “All of the silver, gold, platinum, and palladium stored in its vaults at 4 World Trade Center” has been relocated to a depository in Brooklyn. Other gold is discovered in a service tunnel below WTC 5. According to the London Times, this was being transported through the tunnel on the morning of 9/11 (see (Before 9:59 a.m.) September 11, 2001).

edit on 2-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Why bother with all the cloning implications when DNA is working fine? Don't mess with a running engine principle. DNA does make for a great search algorithm. Who would you clone if that was the technology branch to take?

So a race that can travel millions of light years cannot figure out how to abduct and start a colony of humans. And they cannot figure out how to conquer and overload a planet. Or just anduct humans as needed. But have to play dress up? The only way they can mine resources from our vastly unpopulated solar system was to steel it from the WTC. And evertime they land or launch a shipment off earth, they have to stage a 9/11 like event.

The whole UFO thing is still goofy.
edit on 2-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

What advanced technology?

You cannot even prove “ET” visited earth.

I see you reference sources which have no proof, which have no credibility, or are right out debunked.

Again, why would space traveling aliens that can have access to our solar system with no resistance, and the galaxy, give two poops about earth.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I see you reference sources which have no proof, which have no credibility, or are right out debunked.

Again, why would space traveling aliens that can have access to our solar system with no resistance, and the galaxy, give two poops about earth.

Can you name four things that are uncommon about earth - even if that uncommon aspect is just relative to inside our solar system?
edit on 2-2-2019 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Can you name four things that are uncommon about earth - even if that uncommon aspect is just relative to inside our solar system?

Again why would supposed space traveling aliens that have access to our whole solar system, the galaxy, and have survived and thrived without earth in their travels give two poops about earth.

Is this really about 9/11? It seems your more worried about the imagined self importance of earth in the context that more developed space traveling aliens would need zero from earth.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Again why would supposed space traveling aliens that have access to our whole solar system, the galaxy, and have survived and thrived without earth in their travels give two poops about earth.

Is this really about 9/11? It seems your more worried about the imagined self importance of earth in the context that more developed space traveling aliens would need zero from earth.

So you don’t want to provide four points because then I’d have four reasons “they” could be curious about us.

We’re drifting off topic here but, fact-based, does any other planet in our neck of the woods look like earth? Answer is no. It’s an outlier. If I’m an explorer, I’m interested in things that aren’t like the others. That’s a logical train of thought and I’ll leave it at that since this isn’t the point of the thread and we can agree to disagree on this point.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

So why would a overwhelmingly technical race that can land and leave earth, and take anything at will have any interest or desire to participate in any elaborate scheme that is nothing but a waste of their time and resources.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So you don’t want to provide four points because then I’d have four reasons “they” could be curious about us.

We’re drifting off topic here but, fact-based, does any other planet in our neck of the woods look like earth? Answer is no. It’s an outlier. If I’m an explorer, I’m interested in things that aren’t like the others. That’s a logical train of thought and I’ll leave it at that since this isn’t the point of the thread and we can agree to disagree on this point.

No. We are not drifting off topic. There is zero evidence of alien visitation. Zero evidence of alien technology. The presumption that aliens need 9/11 like events to land and take off is stupid. There is zero motive for a powerful space traveling race that has access to any resources in our solar system, and the galaxy to partake in elaborate schemes that have no benefit for them.

And you cannot provide any proof of UFOs involved on 9/11.

All the while citing nothing but innuendo and hack websites.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

If you want more color to this quote - read here. Fascinating.

www.ufoinsight.com...

Omg thank you. If that wasn't just the most interesting reading that I have done in a while. You konw what it has me wondering now? Was it truly muslim extremists who are responsible for the obliteration of countless 2000+ year old Buddhist, Hindu, Zoroastrian, and Sheikh sites and giant carved statuary in the middle east to the oriental east or was it a blame job done by higher ups? Islamists have had 14 centuries to knock down thsoe carvings and statues and never got around to it so why
now?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

No. We are not drifting off topic. There is zero evidence of alien visitation. Zero evidence of alien technology. The presumption that aliens need 9/11 like events to land and take off is stupid. There is zero motive for a powerful space traveling race that has access to any resources in our solar system, and the galaxy to partake in elaborate schemes that have no benefit for them.

And you cannot provide any proof of UFOs involved on 9/11.

All the while citing nothing but innuendo and hack websites.

Did you actually read my thread? You’re arguing a point I didn’t make.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Title of the thread

“9/11 Was About UFOs: Plausible”

And I gave my opinion in an open thread why it is not plausible.

While you have given only innuendo, not cited any actual proof, nor given any motive why aliens would be involved in something like 9/11.

Again, why would space traveling aliens give two poops about earth. Maybe to make a space bypass? I got my towel for emergencies, and a towel did not help on 9/11.

hitchhikers.fandom.com...

The
Guide's Description

A towel is just about the most massively useful thing any of the interstellar hitchhiker can carry. Partly because it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat; wrap it around your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you — daft as a brush, but very very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course you can dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

Fantasy is great, unless it’s trying to be applied as truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Title of the thread

“9/11 Was About UFOs: Plausible”

And I gave my opinion in an open thread why it is not plausible.

While you have given only innuendo, not cited any actual proof, nor given any motive why aliens would be involved in something like 9/11.

Again, why would space traveling aliens give two poops about earth. Maybe to make a space bypass? I got my towel for emergencies, and a towel did not help on 9/11.

hitchhikers.fandom.com...

The
Guide's Description

A towel is just about the most massively useful thing any of the interstellar hitchhiker can carry. Partly because it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat; wrap it around your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you — daft as a brush, but very very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course you can dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

Fantasy is great, unless it’s trying to be applied as truth.

So, again, did you read the thread? A simple yes/no resolves this.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Yes. You have no evidence of UFO’s.

There is no logical reason an advanced space traveling race that has access to the resources of the whole galaxy would waste time and effort with earth’s politics. They could just take what they want. Then use it to clone or farm what they need. Any element or minerals could be found elsewhere than earth.

You cited bunches of hack websites that are questionable, or have been right out been debunked to create this large net of fantasy hopping something would stick. Or you used legitimate sources out of context.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

So, what is your best example of magical alien technology here on earth?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

And why would an advanced space traveling race give technology to earth’s politicians. What leverage do our politicians have over a race that can leave earth at will. That have a whole galaxy to collect resources. To keep something secret, dealing with politicians is the last thing anyone would do.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

We’re drifting off topic here but, fact-based, does any other planet in our neck of the woods look like earth? Answer is no.

That depends

where you are observing from and what you are observing with.

The answer is no when looking close but yes when viewed from afar.

Interesting read but you fail to address too many things that point to rational hatred without a need to instill so much speculation based on ....one could say fantasies created to form a new belief system.

Looking at previous terrorist attacks makes no sense

maybe look at why US foreign policy is hated and has been hated so much by so many.

Its the same blueprint the British used for centuries

<< 1  2   >>

join