It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Was About UFOs: Plausible

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
1963 - 1964 there was likely alien involvement in the planning.
Bobby Fischer would have known something, but he is dead so its pure speculation.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Posting for future comment. Thanks OP!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

You

In regards to conjecture - isnt that kind of the point regarding 9/11? If all I have is triangulation then things went according to plan. I have basically what I had in early 2001....

The point of 9/11 is not to exploit the deaths of thousands for innuendo. Some people would like to get to the truth, and see the government accountable for its incompetence.

you

So, if there’s a species that’s out there that’s smarter than us (which is also highly plausible) then maybe they just want to see what’s happening like we do.

One, has what to do with “9/11 Was About UFOs: Plausible”

Two, why would extraterrestrials be part of a murderous plot?

edit on 31-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

It was an excuse to invade Iraq,there is no mystery to that,why in the hell would blowing up a building detract the country from a flying saucer,kind of like"why did the Basques put a bomb in the road?,to see the Spanish fly"

Exactly, why do some people have to come up with outlandish explanations for something

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

It was an excuse to invade Iraq,there is no mystery to that,why in the hell would blowing up a building detract the country from a flying saucer,kind of like"why did the Basques put a bomb in the road?,to see the Spanish fly"

Exactly, why do some people have to come up with outlandish explanations for something

Because there’s multiple examples in history of “outlandish” events being propagated as a means to an end. There’s also the official story or the “why” that most people don’t understand.

Said another way, most of us have worked and had a boss. Your boss knows more about what’s going on with the company than you do in corporate America. Their boss knows more then your boss and so on.

I can tell you right now, without question, that there are things, maybe not all things but some things, that companies do that there’s a public/internal reason for and then the real reason something is being done. Why? Because the masses inside the company wouldn’t get it, would leak it, etc.

To think the feds operate in full transparency with the official/simple narrative being the real deal is a farse to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Entertaining Thread enigmachaser, although I think its a real stretch of the imagination to say 911 was ABOUT UFOs. I did enjoy reading your ideas.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I love the effort of this post.. nice to get this much work into something that isn't the mudpit and more political crap! So kudos for that.

Unless someone is in IT and security, they would not realize that it is not a simple thing to breach ACTUAL security. Of all the security breaches of government sites, they were minor. Usually public facing websites, which amount to nothing really. Unless they are utter morons, the TPTB would have the important info in data silos well away from Internet access, or behind incredible security. Anonymous or any other social hacking site (or even more serious site) would not be accessing this stuff any time soon. So I don't think that was a worry ever. No need to carry out an attack to protect something that was never in danger. The only real danger (and it is real in the last several years), is a breach from someone trying to "spread the truth."

Internet based, non-secure info.. there is nothing there that a false flag attack would need to be carried out over. Most don't even pay slight attention to the cases that have actual merit. What would they really be worried about?

As far as actual sightings, there is no reduction imo. There has not been a lack of real cases. They have been steady and constant for a long time. It's a very low number. There has simply been an increase in overall sightings due to everything having a camera attached, drones, and so on. So we see more lights, more balloons, more drones, more lanterns, more sky divers, and so on. And people assume more sightings without actual proof = nothing is real. Which is not the case. The # of legitimate sightings has always been low, is still low, but the interference from the non legit sightings is drowning them out.

I can't think of ANY reason where an false attack to divert attention away from UFO sightings would be a thing. Heck.. many countries have been releasing their UFO files. Or at least, the ones they want us to see. Just take a look at the cases that would actually raise an eyebrow.. how much attention do they really get? Air Force filming UFOs? meh.. it's a one day story for most. There would have been no need for an attack to increase the NSA power. Hell.. they were much better off without attention. They were ALWAYS better funded than any other alphabet agency.. most don't realize that. They did not need an influx of funds founded by a faux attack.

I do love the theory, but I just don't think it holds water. I still personally think (no matter who was pressing the terrorists), that it actually was a terrorist attack, and we were sadly unprepared for it. Literally a few days before the attack, I was flying out of Newark. I had a fishing knife I forgot I had in my bag.. with a ridiculous long curved blade. I got through with no problems. I thought then.. "Wow.. that's scary." And was proved right a few days later. Sometimes (or most times).. something is exactly as it appears. Although, I think the impetus behind the attack -may- have been more than ISIS.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Addition to part 3:

To my thought earlier in the thread about the NSA and it’s expansion being the biggest thing that came out 9/11 - this infographic really says a lot:

www.eff.org...

Look at how it changed after Y2K - grew like a weed.

And the NSA had big plans, hopes and dreams heading into 2001 - a catalyst would help put those plans into action:

www.eff.org...

I’m personally sold on the 9/11 for NSA expansion concept.

The official reason was basically counter-terrorism and a new “electronic battlefield” - but information for what? Everyone knows where everyone’s above ground installations are - particularly with an airfield. They all know about nukes, ships, fleet counts, etc. This makes sense that it’s about information. But again, about what?

To blow up the scope of the NSA like that it had to be game changing stuff they didn’t want opened up - and I don’t mean plans for the f22 (f22 still being my favorite military aircraft of all time - but that’s irrelevant!).

I should clarify something about the title of this thread. In hindsight, it should have been that 9/11 was designed to cover up advanced tech and the UFO phenomenon - along with other data
. That more holistically explains the amazing increase in reach, funding and capabilities of the NSA - and the legal authority to use those capabilities.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

why would extraterrestrials be part of a murderous plot?

Because some aspects and/or factions of the extraterrestrial situation have made their way high up the chain of the Military Industrial Complex. They are more concerned about getting their hands on better military technology while keeping the general population dumbed down and fulfilling their orders.

It is hard to say just what exactly is happening with the secret space program these days, but it will be a strong magnet for extraterrestrial influences. What self serving alien psychopath would not want their own space ship? With an increasing military budget, there is more going on here than would there would be without a 9/11.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

At the time I was very much of the belief that Steven Greer's Disclosure Project press conference which took place that May with 9/11 a few months later were related. Sometimes big events require big explanations.
And where are today's Phillip Corsos and Stanton Friedman's?
edit on 1/31/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You

Because some aspects and/or factions of the extraterrestrial situation have made their way high up the chain of the Military Industrial Complex

Why? What would be in it for them? A race of space traveling extraterrestrials with advanced technology that could exploit any part of our solar system.

So, every time the space traveling aliens drop off some extraterrestrial henchmen, they have to stage an event like 9/11?

Again, why would space traveling aliens give two poops about earth. When they have access to exploit the rest of our solar system with with no need to stage anything. And access to the rest of the galaxy.

The whole 9/11 UFO fantasy has no valid reason/motive, no proof, and fails on many levels.
edit on 1-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

… and I heard from a friend of a friend that aliens were also involved in the Vegas shooting.

Darn aliens, we have to deal with them real soon or there won't be any humans left on this planet.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So many people knowing so much what 911 was all about , yet two important things always getting destroyed in the process of finding the truth behind it all..

It's like the more people know what it's all about the easier it is to cover it up..

If you have a needle the only thing you have to do is build a haystack of stories and you'll never are able to find it..

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Why? What would be in it for them?

The food chain...

Why do we manage chickens, pigs, cows, horses, yeast, bacteria, plants? Because they serve us, like we serve our intergalactic lords. Why do we store heaps of gold with more protection than most presidents? We don't use it, just count it. Maybe one day, at harvest time these stores will be accessed for some yet unknown purpose. Gold shielding does seam to serve satellites well. It does make an awesome insulator when sleeping rough.

I am of the opinion that there has been some interstellar influence on Earth for 100,000's of years. Looking at the rest of the solar system it is an exciting place. Mars maybe had its hayday and Venus is yet to mature. For now Earth is one crazy, messed up place causing all sorts of mayhem. A fun place to visit after a long and boring space journey.

For now, with the ET's that have the humans by the balls, we are their servants. Mining and refining their resources, building their machines and doing as we are told, wreaked by fear.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Because aliens that have the technology and can fly millions of light years just cannot clone and raise humans on their own? Or develop a substitute.

So, every time they send a shipment out they got to stage an event like 9/11?

You are goofy.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I never though of that angle before, does explain where a lot of the twin tower's gold went.

Why bother with all the cloning implications when DNA is working fine? Don't mess with a running engine principle. DNA does make for a great search algorithm. Who would you clone if that was the technology branch to take?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

911 was an inside job.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I never though of that angle before, does explain where a lot of the twin tower's gold went.

Why bother with all the cloning implications when DNA is working fine? Don't mess with a running engine principle. DNA does make for a great search algorithm. Who would you clone if that was the technology branch to take?

Agreed.

And cloning the “best and brightest” would be a difficult task.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

Because history has some outlandish explanations that turned out to be not so outlandish.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Part 5

The Players:

Before we get to the players - one random musing:

An aspect of the “what came after the event” which I haven’t touched on, and doesn’t get a lot of play at times, is the TSA - an agency which for all of the ass pains it causes when just trying to escape the daily grind of life to go on vacation doesn’t get a lot of attention other than for previously stated PITA attributes or attempting to look at your junk with a body scanner. Maybe I’ll look into that more later. It could make a hell of a dragnet since most people fly....

Ok - we’re back:

My last offering on this topic as of now is a look at some key players in power during 9/11.

I stuck to mainly the big names for this portion as info is widely available for them - and they stick out in relation to 9/11 even +17 years.

DISCLAIMER: This isn’t the political mud pit. I’m not posting this to encourage Bush-bashing or sack hanging. If you need to do that - post it in the mud pit, please.

With that...

Bush 2:
Bush 2 has a bit less on him in this regard - at least publicly. However, his father, Bush 1 was a former three letter agency chief and President (as you all know). He had quite a bit on him in regards to ET and advanced tech - as well as speculation about his involvement in MJ12:
www.presidentialufo.com...

www.thesun.co.uk...

While I find the next link to feel a little more of a farce, speculation has existed about the Bush family and ET for some time:
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

And lastly, there’s the dodging of the ET question - consistently - from the former POTUS crowd.
www.express.co.uk...

Could Bush et.all give that answer just to F with us? Sure. I mean, if you can jack with millions of people for S’s and G’s why not - right? Payback for all the heat they took for years in office

That said, the Bush family has some connections. And are definitely in a position to know something - going back for a generation (or longer if you do your digging). Bush 1 was “the perfect disclosure president” but he didn’t do it. He went to Baghdad and didn’t get Saddam.

So what was Bush 2? Well he cleaned up his dads unfinished business in Iraq and maybe there was unfinished business in locking down advanced tech and the ET phenomenon from Bush 1s time? If so, 9/11 accomplished both. And the Bush family is a fan of expanding intelligence agencies. 9/11 seems to have accomplished a lot in all of those regards.

Cheney:
There’s not as much on Cheney but interestingly he was questioned on the subject of ETs in early 2001.

www.discogs.com...

But we’ll move on from him shortly because the guy who had a lot of on him was...

Rumsfeld:

Here’s a guy with a serious track record of popping up in relationship to the ET subject. And he was Secretary of Defense when 9/11 went down... which is hugely interesting in the scope of this thread.

Rumsfeld wiki for background:
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Rumsfeld was speculated to be associated with Wernher von Braun:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He liked to attend UFO symposiums:
www.giantbomb.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has contact with people in the UFO community:
nawewtech.angelfire.com...

Which goes into more detail in this thread:
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Don’t downplay that this guy was the SECRETARY OF MF’ING DEFENSE during 9/11.

And he appointed James Woolsey, former CIA director, to go to Iraq and establish the link between Iraq and the terrorists. This is interesting because Woolsey, who publicly expressed interest in the UFO phenomenon and claims to have had his own sighting, actually commissioned a report on UFOs while he was the acting CIA director!
original.antiwar.com...

To me, the Rumsfeld/Woolsey/Bush angle really ties this thread together and adds a great deal of plausibility.

Particularly when the interim Iraq report found no such WMDs or connections to our stated rationale for invading the country:
www.pbs.org...

One person in the link above who plays a role here, but I can find little about, is Ahmad Chalabi. This is a person whom you might want to help me research further as he fed us intel we relied on about Iraq. Possible plant:
www.pbs.org...

I add all of this to say outcomes/events/preface aside... the gentlemen involved were “in the know”.

To me, that really brings this theory/line of thought to life regarding 9/11.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join