It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time traveller Noah CORRECTLY predicts HUGE SNOWSTORM hitting Midwest USA back in 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: icyboy771z

Brilliant prediction there. Midwest US will get major snowstorms in winter.

Does he also warn to wear sunscreen in Florida in the summer?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Las Vegas in the future or Wakanda last year?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

and "Could cause instant frostbite", "Colder than Antartica temperatures", "Boiling water freezing in midair".

Frostbite is more like in ten minutes, but yeah, making snow is cool....

If someone sprays you with warm water in those icy temps - a shell of ice happens..

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Severely cold weather

and

Snowstorm that wipes out cities

Are two different things.

For instance, nobody dies of a heart attack shoveling the cold.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
February is just around the corner.

Seriously the next time a time traveler comes in your midst, ask them about Game of Thrones, Frozen 2, and Toy Story 4. That's all I care about right now.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

About the video,

How is he able to convert the file format from the future to the current format compression technology ?

edit on 31-1-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I think the better question to ask is WHY ApexTV?

Did they just put up some kind of billboard on the 'Time Traveler' highway saying: 'All Time Travelers Welcome Here - Next stop: 500 years"?

Note to self: if I ever go time traveling, be sure to take something along that actually SHOWS I have some kind of credibility so I don't have to go to work writing scripts for pennies for sites like ApexTV incase I get stuck in a sucky place like 2019...

ApexTV's owner got pretty desperate a few years back when YouTube lowered the hammer and overnight his income went from six figures to poverty level, he discussed it over at BlackHatWorld (click the 'Postings' tab...).

It quickly becomes obvious WHY so many of these 'time travelers' happen to prefer ApexTV...

EDIT: If that weren't enough, a simple YouTube search clears up the rest of the loose ends so to speak...

Hi l0goz, I run a channel called ApexTV that has over 135,000 subscribers and 60 Million total views. The most foremost problem I run into is creating enough content at regular intervals. Do you outsource any of your content creation? As in, do you pay others to create videos for your channels? Right now on my channel, I outsource the script writing and voice overs, but still edit and upload the videos. Is there anything on your channels that you pay others to do? I look forward to your reply, thanks in advance!

How I Made $197,776.75 with only ONE Youtube Channel! Ask Me Anything! | BlackHatWorld

ApexTV
Jun 6, 2017

Hello good people of BHW,

I run a YouTube channel with over 100,000 subscribers and nearly 60 million total views. In the past, I made good money with YouTube, as YouTube's monetization used to pay very well. My videos are still getting a good amount of views, however recently I haven't been making nearly as much from ads. What was once as high as $17,000 a month has now been reduced to around $1,000 per month. This is due to a variety of reasons. For one, there was an ad boycott where advertisers pulled there ads due to being afraid of them appearing on controversial content. Secondly, YouTube is becoming more strict about the videos you can monetize to keep the advertisers happy.

I still get a great amount of traffic from YouTube, and my channel is in the paranormal / mysterious niche. I started a Patreon but it has so far been insignificant. I obviously need to find new ways to make money on YouTube, as the traffic is there, but the dollars are not. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas in terms of diversifying revenue streams on YouTube? Should I reach out to brands to make custom advertisements on my channel. The struggle with that is that I don't know of many brands that want to advertise on my channel's niche. If you have any ideas about how I can make more money with my YouTube channel, I would greatly appreciate it.

How Can I Make More Money on YouTube?

ApexTV

Hi, we run a popular YouTube channel called ApexTV that has over 130,000 subscribers and 60 Million total views. We make videos based on mysterious and bizarre topics. We are currently looking for a writer to write "top 5" video scripts on a regular basis. We will send you the video title (Example: Top 5 Strangest Things Found on Beaches) and you will write a top 5 list about the topic.

You must have great grammar and the scripts must be professional and readable. Scripts must be unique and not infringe any copyright. After you send us the script, we will send it to our host, who will narrate the script you wrote. Then the audio file will be sent to our video editor who will add visual reference to the work. After that, our YouTube expert will upload the video and promote it. Do you want to join our team? If so, send us an example of your previous work and we will contact you shortly. Cheers!

Looking For Writer for ApexTV (Popular YouTube Channel)

edit on 1.31.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I didn't see any cities wiped out. There are big snowstorms EVERY YEAR! It doesn't take a time traveler to predict that and this wasn't the biggest snowstorm in history.

Okay here's a doozy. I predict that in 2019, there will be a plane crash and nobody will survive. When this comes true, I expect fame and fortune.

edit on 16-2-2019 by Toothache because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I predict the same airplane crash will be investigated, afterwards.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
How I Made $197,776.75 with only ONE Youtube Channel and gullible people.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Brilliant prediction there. Midwest US will get major snowstorms in winter.

Does he also warn to wear sunscreen in Florida in the summer?

Yes, he is that good!

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I predict there will be heat and humidity in the bayou of Louisiana this July and August.
I predict that leaves in New England will take on unusual colors come October and November.
A big snow storm in the midwest happens every winter.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
oh and this is an important fact for anyone else thinking of doing another thread like this is the future.
People from the future would not be predicting anything. They would simply be telling you stuff that actually happened.
Thats not a prediction. If I say Kennedy got shot in Nov of 1963 I am not making a prediction. I am telling history.
If I could travel to 1962 it still would not be a prediction because its still something that actually would happen.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
oh and this is an important fact for anyone else thinking of doing another thread like this is the future.
People from the future would not be predicting anything. They would simply be telling you stuff that actually happened.
Thats not a prediction. If I say Kennedy got shot in Nov of 1963 I am not making a prediction. I am telling history.
If I could travel to 1962 it still would not be a prediction because its still something that actually would happen.

President Trump won his second term by the biggest margin in US history in November of 2020

He went on to leave office in 2025 and continued being a billionaire tycoon playboy into his late 90’s, like a fricken boss, while his detractors grew old and lonely and poor in the media-created clown world they inhabited

I don’t predict that. It happened.

edit on 20 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Greetings from the future.
This year there will be lots of earthquakes in seismically active areas.
There will be hurricanes in areas where hurricanes happen. This will come to pass during the hurricane season.
Large ursine type mammals will defecate in forested areas.
The Pope will be a Catholic.
Thank you.
Stay safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join