It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders Confirms - GOD Wanted Donald Trump to be President of the United States.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Like it was for Bush, so it is now for Trump:

If you're against Trump you're against Murica AND God!

Back in 2006 I had someone flame message me about how God rigged the election for Bush (well thats how I heckled it anyways), and yeah God rigs election he must have put Hitler in power too right?

And that experience triggered my realization of the secret of Nazi Mind Control (commonly known as "Identity Politics"): Converging all the mass identities that people are all into, and might be willing to fight over (like religion), into ONE super-ideology-identity. You see the Nazi's had 5. The Neocon's had 4 going back then explicitly (pretty much 4 of the Nazi's 5, except for race). Then Obama came and they brought race into it overtly on their sleeves and in your face, then gender, then orgasm, and on and on they really took it to the limits.

In 2006 when i first wrote about it I didnt see the Democrat's taking the method to redefine the 21st Century. So I didnt give it a name. I had to go hiatus for some 5years just as the SJW's were getting going. So when I returned in 2016 and was blown away by the all new social landscape (in flames), it didnt take me long to recall this oldie that was all thanks to that person pissed off about me offending god by attacking Bush everyday:

Neoconservative (Nazi) Mind Control was used by Bush
The best past example would be the way the Nazi's converged different social mindset biases into one solid construct. What they did was they turned the Nazi poltical party, German Nationalsm, Race and Religion into one single concept / mindset. That meant, to question something about one level of social group was to question everything. For example, if you questioned the Nazi party itself it meant, in the minds of those who had been indoctrinated / brainwashed, that you were also questioning / attacking the Race and the Religion and the Nation and so on. Of course Hitler, the leader (ruler actually) was the de facto overlord of each, so it's no surprised he basically had people of every social class ready to lick off his boots.

It turns out that George W. Bush did that same exact thing by converging American Nationalism, "Conservatism", and "Christianity" into one single mindset in the physical brains of his followers (memories, thoguht patterns, mindsets, etc are generally physical constructs of neuron networks in the brain). The Race issue could also be argued, but that's completely "implicit" and practically irrelevent in comparison to what the Nazi's did. Anyone who's tried to tell a staunch Religious Right follower -the truth about Dubya- has surely experienced first hand.

And then gave it a name: Hyper-Tribalism

Hyper-Tribalism as our most assured route to De-Evolutionary Extinction

It's what makes the world go round. The Nazi's won afterall.
edit on 31-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

external election tampering !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Romans 13:1

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

and it would be the "right reason" for anyone who is an extremist, so no extremists do it for the "wrong reason"... according to them

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

What a sad tale that tell's of how far people are from there God.
Go into a great cathedral filled with pomp and pageantry, there you are far less likely to find God than in a humble run down church filled with the poor and the desperate whom despite the little they have would give to there neighbor and help those around them.
So I do NOT accept that GOD at least not the REAL GOD of JESUS would choose any man to run the US OR any OTHER nation as they are all literally as bad as one another.
I DO believe that you will find GOD in the hearts of those that put HIM first and not so much OBEY as DO what he commanded out of there own nature and love.

IF you have two coat's and your brother has non give unto him the one you are not wearing?.
As you treat the least of these so too do you treat me?.
The Son of man has no place to lay his head?.

So how can a man with vast hotel's while his own people lye dying in bitter cold and homeless be chosen by God.
It is an EVIL and very old abuse of faith to abuse the name of God to justify your political wishes and personal power base, and in fact it is actually contrary to GOD to do so, why well look he sent his own son, himself incarnate to us and the world did not know or accept him, he was wroth with ancient the Israelite's when they demanded a king because he WAS there king, had a throne in the form of the mercy seat and came to the tabernacle regularly but only wanted them to obey his law's.

The OLDEST civilization we know of paid it's people in grain, it had public education paid for by the state, the first known standing army and cared about it's people poor and rich alike.
By the time of the old Testament law's which were seldom followed were placed into it, a farmer was not to take all of the grain from his field but by law was to leave a sizable portion so that the poor may glean enough to eat and many other law's.

So is a corporate world, corporate plastic fake Christianity with feel good preaching that has nothing to do with Christs suffering and his word's of rejecting this world anything at all to do with real Christianity - well of course it has not.

So how can a president - from either side of your political divide when both of your party's are corrupt and ruled by the vested interests of corporations whom send your kid's off to die so that they may then make money from the profiteering, stealing the national assets of other nation's and then brainwashing you all into thinking it was a good thing be in any way a man or a woman chosen by God?.

Look away from other nation's for a moment at your real enemy, that tiny .0000001 percent of your population whom think of you as filth, you use you as there slaves and whom send your kid's off to die so that they can maintain there power base and then look at there wealth.
That's right that is were your nation's money went, were your job's went and all to impoverish you, to keep you down so that they could keep you in chain's like good little doggies.

God know's I may not be long for this world but I am seeing vast powers in this world now corrupted beyond any salvation turning upon the poorest, the most needy and the most destitute.
As you treat the least of these so too do you treat me.
God help you all because you are already in the devil's jaw's and are bragging about it like utter mindless idiot's.

The day that trump open's his towers to the homeless, gives half his wealth to those in need and practices what GOD instructed then I will believe it but not until then.

But know this, you are not the only nation under the devil's spell because I do not see a single nation on this planet that is not.

You want to find God go out and look into the eye's of a shivering dying cold man or woman living in the gutter - they are not BUM's as you call them over there they are GOD in front of your eye's and as you treat them so do you treat him.
Look at the rich living like princes - they have had there reward in this world so can expect NOTHING in heaven they will not even get a gate pass unless they have done some kind of good and then only if it outweighs there evil.
Just remember the guy with the Rolex he bought himself on his wrist is less likely to be of God than the abandoned son or daughter lying destitute in the gutter and heaven is not a land of opportunity OR a democracy it is a Kingdom with a KING, OUR KING, OUR ONLY KING AND OUR ONLY RIGHTFUL RULER.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
So much ignorance, so little time...

Right off the bat I will say that I as well believe that Trump's rise to power was due to divine interference. I said that before I heard anyone else mention it, pretty much right after Trump became the frontrunner in the GOP primary. At the time I had no idea there were prophesies.

Why did I say that? Simple... I have watched people my whole life who had good ideas be torn asunder by the US political system. Now here comes this guy with an ego big enough to be a Dyson Sphere, who is saying the same things I have been saying about the direction of the country being immoral, and no matter what the MSM tries to do to him, no matter how badly the pundits hate him, no matter what dirt is dug up on him, he always comes out on top.

Sorry, that's divine influence.

What it is not is any indication that Trump is a "Godly man," or that he is a saint, that he deserves worship (which no man does), or that every word he speaks is from the mouth of God. Heck, it doesn't even prove he is a Christian (that is between him and Jesus; I don't have a dog in that race), although I believe he probably is (or at least thinks he is; again, that's between him and Jesus).

I haven't said much about that, for a couple of reasons... firstly, God is not constrained by what I think, and secondly, if God has the wheel, I think it's best to let Him keep driving. But this thread is so atrocious in its inaccuracies, I have to speak up. Not for Trump, but for my religion, which seems to be under attack using falsehoods.

I am a Christian. I believe that our Lord, Jesus of Nazareth, the Anointed One (closest meaning we have in English for "Christ") of God, led a perfect, sin-free life and was unjustly crucified and died on a cross of wood in Jerusalem. I believe He then rose from the dead three days later, obtaining power over the fallen angels led by Lucifer and then ascended to sit at the right hand of God Himself. Live with it. There is no power on this earth that can shake that faith.

I believe every word in the Holy Bible, taken in context and using the original meanings of the various authors. That means I also have to believe that it is a sin against God to condemn others for their beliefs. That's why I am not known for pulling out that religion card and playing it. I do not care of someone is a Christian, a Buddhist, a Muslim, a Jew, a Sikh, or if they want to worship a flying spaghetti monster from the planet Uranus. But apparently quite a few people in this thread do believe it is proper to condemn others for their beliefs, at least as long as those beliefs are Christian in nature. It seems to be acceptable to pull verses from the Bible and use them at face value without regard to context or original meanings, as long as they serve one's own selfish purposes.

That is not acceptable to me.

Sanders has been called out for being a "fanatic." Well, if by that you are calling her out for being certain of her beliefs, then you can include me in that definition as well because I will not change my beliefs based on something as insignificant and fleeting as social acceptance, either. You can include millions of others, not just from America, as well for the same reason. Among those attributes you seem to think are so heinous are compassion, charity, love for fellow humans, and the desperate search for wisdom.

In the end, it does not matter what Sarah or I think... it matters what is. If we are correct, however, understand that God is not mocked, and will prevail every single time. Those who attempt to mock Him will fall. Every. Single. Time. I have watched it happen, over and over again.

What really infuriates me, however, is that there are so many who, despite obviously not understanding the faith, despite being well-documented antagonists of the faith, somehow think they know more about the faith that those who practice it in their daily lives and who study it. To those I say: your verses are out of context and without understanding, and are therefore meaningless. Just as Satan told Jesus during his forty days of fasting, "it is written," so do you quote scripture which has no relevance. Just as Saul of Tarsus believed that somehow he was doing God's work by prosecuting Christians until he was blinded on the road to Damascus, so do you lack knowledge of your own actions.

You clothe yourselves with the same shameful garments that were used to pervert the Word throughout history in the Salem Witch Trials and the Spanish Inquisition. You complain about religion being an evil upon the face of the world, but then demonstrate that it is the perversion of religion that is truly responsible by perverting a religion yourselves.

Shameful.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Cmon. Youve never made me embarrassed like this to be so fond of you.

God (if there even is such a thing) isnt involved in human politics / affairs. If it is, then we need to fire its ass as the world is a wreck, it always has been, and we aitn seen nothing yet.

Then this is rockstar The_Donald we're talking about here. Dude been groomed his whole life for the White House. The liberal media attacking him meant he'd get supported even more, the more radicalized the attack machine against him the more desperate and radicalized his cult followers would (have) ultimately become. The social engineers know what theyre doing man. And even though I fought as hard as anyone could have hoped to to see Hillary defeated, and thus him win, I've still got more reasons to not trust him absolutely than I do to. And my list isnt what the lunatics be ranting about on TV and so on. Hillary would have won and their perfect "liberal" overt dictatorship would have been in the bag. Which means the active and alert right would have been on the march. Now they're all asleep, reading Q doodles and riddles. This effect was The Key reason I insisted Obama was The Guy to "be elected" in 2008, and why I feared him (instead of the laundry list of preceeding dirty I listed before it:
dandelionsalad.wordpress.com...

Their "pendulum" has to ebb and flow now. 12 years of either Party means too riled up a populace. Their technological totalitarian monstrosity of a machination, when its ready they wont even have to be bashful about this political theater stuff anyways. Whereas they dont want the political facade getting too far ahead of their timeline to The Promised Land. Its like how the Great Recession I had written that something like it (worse) was coming but not until they have all their AGI / immortality pieces put together. Then the totalitarian system rolls out into the open, and the markets laid to waste to prevent the masses from being able to afford their immortality tech.

And I havent seen Trump do a single thing on any of the fronts that tie into that shorthand there. But Silicon Valley doesnt like him, at least.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It's terrifying to think that people in power actually believe in ghost stories...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm sorry you feel so strongly that others' religious views should be mocked as to be embarrassed to hear them. Perhaps this would be a good time to reflect inward: is there something about the Christian religion itself that offends you so deeply? If so, what would that be?

God (if there even is such a thing) isnt involved in human politics / affairs.

The Bible disagrees with you, pretty much all the way through. You are of course free to believe that, but your belief is then in direct conflict with the beliefs of the Christian religion.

If it is, then we need to fire its ass as the world is a wreck, it always has been, and we aitn seen nothing yet.

Good luck with firing God. You obviously do not understand the tenets or even the basic philosophy to make that kind of statement; so how can you condemn anyone for speaking within those tenets you do not understand?

We have free will, meaning we can all accept or reject God as we choose. If we choose to reject Him, and then cause ourselves misery, how is that His fault?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: toms54

And God wants him to build a wall.

I've read more of the New Testament more than I've wanted to, but I still respect it enough not to bastardized it like that.

Sure it's open to interpretation, but not for gain.

At least try to be honest about it.

Didn't God deport Adam and Eve from his garden and seal up the entrance so they could not cross back in and eat from the tree of life? Hmmm....guess God agrees that walls may be necessary.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
And the Right tries to claim that the Left thought Obama was a messiah. I don't recall many people saying he was chosen by God.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I've read more of the New Testament more than I've wanted to, but I still respect it enough not to bastardized it like that.

Didn't God deport Adam and Eve from his garden and seal up the entrance so they could not cross back in and eat from the tree of life? Hmmm....guess God agrees that walls may be necessary.

And Jesus washed the feet of prostitutes....

Guess God wants us to go out and start washing some feet.

You can frame anything how you'd like, but any of us that know the book as a whole will spot someone weaponizing a religion to further their agenda.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What do you call, "The wall is immoral?"

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I don't know what you're trying to ask to be honest.

But as I've said, I don't have a dog in the wall battle.

I just don't like seeing dogma followed by confusion on "why are people pushing back on my religion".... They're pushing because you're trying to say that Trump is divine and doing the lords good work.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

And Jesus washed the feet of prostitutes....

Guess God wants us to go out and start washing some feet.

You can frame anything how you'd like, but any of us that know the book as a whole will spot someone weaponizing a religion to further their agenda.

I am agnostic and not Christian. I try to understand everyone's beliefs and even non beliefs in the case of my atheistic hubby. I don't believe a single 'god' is directing events but do believe all of humanities consciousness have the creative and inspiring edge for changes.

So the conscious beliefs of others may have a greater focused effect on issues when the many are all attuned to a matter. Certainly, the world consciousness has become focused on Donald Trump, so naturally, seemingly miraculous results will occur.

Whether it will be for good or not will be determined by our grandchildren.

Edit add: my point being that those that believe their interpretations will act upon those interpretations whether I agree or not. Yes, some will be out there washing feet. The end effects will be considered based on those beliefs.

At this point, some believe Trump is inspired. Trump may even become to believe this too. Makes no difference if it is real...the end results will bear out the truth in the end. The believers will have their beliefs confirmed or decide he is the Antichrist based on their perceived interpretations of belief.

edit on 1 31 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Interesting walk back from (paraphrased) "God deported Adam and Eve, guess he supports walls".

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Interesting walk back from (paraphrased) "God deported Adam and Eve, guess he supports walls".

You really spliced my post. It was a question?

Didn't God deport Adam and Eve from his garden and seal up the entrance so they could not cross back in and eat from the tree of life?

I also included my take on that event from Genesis. Jesus did not change the Old testament. The one GOD he promotes is the same GOD from Genesis.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You really spliced my post. It was a question?

I was fair and paraphrased it, but your above post is in fact a spliced tidbit from before, because yes you asked a question... and followed it with your conclusion.

guess God agrees that walls may be necessary.

I never argued against the wall, I'm just saying it's not divine in nature, which I think is a fair logical statement.

For if there is an all powerful God, if he wanted a wall, he'd have it, really that simple.... Unless he is a God with a thorough enjoyment for theater, in which case, everyone remember to throw jazz hands up before the curtains come down.

I also included my take on that event from Genesis. Jesus did not change the Old testament. The one GOD he promotes is the same GOD from Genesis.

Indeed, I doubt you'd find many who would argue you on that.

Same great God, great new look, and now includes bacon (among other new rules and approaches).

Old Testament (Torah)- The laws from God for Jews, a history lesson for Christians.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

"What do you call, "The wall is immoral?"" As in it would be a sin to build the wall.

Or don't you see that as a religious argument?
edit on 31-1-2019 by toms54 because: formatting

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

"What do you call, "The wall is immoral?"" As in it would be a sin to build the wall.

Or don't you see that as a religious argument?

Just as a disclaimer, I'm not religious, but I was raised as such so I know a decent amount about it...

But no, I don't see a sovereign nation discussing how they are handling their sovereignty as a sin.

But I also don't believe it to be divine or righteous by any stretch either.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join