It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then ‘Dr. & Mother’ Could Decide If It Lives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
God-damned #ing monsters. I'm absolutely abhorred at this, it's an abomination. I will almost never invoke a curse against another human being, but a pox on all their houses, so to speak. What a #ing disgrace. It's time for you to stand up, and make it known plainly, that this perversion of an alleged scientific & socially 'progressive' behaviour, is not only murder, it is murder most foul. How dare they even contemplate such an act, they should know that no matter how allegedly noble the original intent, the end result has progressively shifted in a regressive direction, and now they deserve death for doling out death to the most innocent & defenceless among us.

I dreamt the other night about a baby which had been born, and apparently born with myself as the father. The child had been hidden from me - I was not aware of his existence. But they, the mother & the ones she was attached to, had in some manner drained the poor baby of all its life force, as though it was one of those movies where someone gets 'zapped' with a weapon & they age by a hundred years in thirty seconds. That baby looked a hundred years old, wizened & tired eyes looking up, as though the very act of having lived was deep torment & sadness. I wonder now whether that represented the spirit of those young who are taken malevolently, whether for occult or secular brutality dressed as science. I pray that the people will be shocked into decision, shocked into action, shocked into redeeming the system which allows for such twisting of any sort of humanist ideals, let alone spiritual & empathic ideals.. That the tired young, the defenceless who die without having seen the sun, will be reunited with the Father & rest secure in His care. And yes, I pray sincerely that the persons perpetrating such monstrosity will be severely reprimanded in some powerful manner which cannot be accounted for except for it having been the severity & judgement of God. And I pray that we don't get lost in the spider's web they have wrought to hide their crimes.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
At WHAT age after birth...would the baby then actually acquire the RIGHT to not be legally murdered by it's parents?
1 Day? 1 Month? 1 Year? 1 Decade?...18 Years??

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
Maybe they want to kill babies but thank God they won't build that immoral wall.

Maybe they would be OK with it if we just built the wall with baby bodies.

There's a compromise they could live with!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
At WHAT age after birth...would the baby then actually acquire the RIGHT to not be legally murdered by it's parents?

...Then they came for the teenagers !!

😎

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It really all depends on what mood you catch my parents in.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The #ing parents.

Care to cite the law that requires parents, or more importantly their insurance company, to be financially responsible for the emergency care and ongoing care of an infant that was legally aborted, but survived? Good luck finding that!

For those so happy the bill didn't pass, here is the law as it stands today:

§ 18.2-74. When abortion or termination of pregnancy lawful after second trimester of pregnancy.

Notwithstanding any of the provisions of § 18.2-71 and in addition to the provisions of §§ 18.2-72 and 18.2-73, it shall be lawful for any physician licensed by the Board of Medicine to practice medicine and surgery to terminate or attempt to terminate a human pregnancy or aid or assist in the termination of a human pregnancy by performing an abortion or causing a miscarriage on any woman in a stage of pregnancy subsequent to the second trimester provided the following conditions are met:

(a) Said operation is performed in a hospital licensed by the Virginia State Department of Health or operated by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.

(b) The physician and two consulting physicians certify and so enter in the hospital record of the woman, that in their medical opinion, based upon their best clinical judgment, the continuation of the pregnancy is likely to result in the death of the woman or substantially and irremediably impair the mental or physical health of the woman.

(c) Measures for life support for the product of such abortion or miscarriage must be available and utilized if there is any clearly visible evidence of viability.
1975, cc. 14, 15; 2009, cc. 813, 840.
law.lis.virginia.gov...

So, you see, 3rd trimester abortions have been legal in Virginia all along, and abortion survivors are automatically given life support.

The proposed failed changes to the law can be found here: lis.virginia.gov...

Do a word search, "abortion" to find all the relevant changes. You'll see that they're minor compared to the complaints in this, and other threads.

edit on 30-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So , Murder is Now Legal ? WTF ? Overthrow this Criminal Government Now America !

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I guess if done right the people with the lowest grades as a Senior in HS should just be snuffed.

I think there was a movie about that premise, actually...

After all, that little bundle of cells probably shouldn't keep going...

Unless they are possible Democratic voters, then it's OK if they are stupid.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Considering the Birth Rate in most States isn't enough to maintain population levels, perhaps we should look at ways to have more babies rather than abort more.

Just saying.....That would be a better use of both parties policies.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Woodcarver

That's not how the law is written, it would have established a lower threshold of if it were to affect the women's physical or mental health, not necessarily "life threatening" to the women. The baby's health condition is not necessary took into the equation of the choice, even though they make it seem like that it does. The baby could be normal and if the one Dr and women decided to, they could have aborted even with her in labor and dilated.

Does that sound right to you?

Most Democrats don't even support late term abortions unless under extreme health situations.

I read the bill. It said severe deformities and nonviable. If you think doctors are killing healthy newborn babies, you should read the actual words in the bill

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Maybe they want to kill babies but thank God they won't build that immoral wall.

Good Idea. Let's build little gas chambers and we can get started. And ovens, don't forget the ovens.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Whats your point exactly?

How the hell is it the parents can't be made liable?

If the law isn't there it should be.

I'm done arguing this level of insanity on technical grounds.

We're passed that now.

edit on 30 1 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

(post by toms54 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You are pretending that this is something that it is not so you can point at the evil people on the other side. You should read the bill. It clearly says severe deformities and nonviable.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So kill all the deformed people?

You are cool with that.

SMH

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So kill all the deformed people?

You are cool with that.

SMH

what do you think severe deformities are? What do you think nonviable means?

You are purposely pretending that this will lead to healthy babies being killed
edit on 30-1-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Good Idea. Let's build little gas chambers and we can get started. And ovens, don't forget the ovens.

Let's just give them a nice warm wet concrete-filled baby bottle to suck on for awhile and put them right into the oven.

Baby Bricks!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So you only want healthy babies to live.

You want to murder any baby that might not be healthy.

Again.

SMDH

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I understand your reticence to post when clearly we're all going to find it impossible to be polite about this situation- but we MUST be allowed to speak out plainly against what is nothing less than the sanctioning of murder in cases where it is in some way beneficial for whoever should have taken responsibility for the child - or for the state, which should have the courage & temerity to take care of babies no matter how challenging their lives may be. I am outraged at this, and I'm over in the UK - I don't think our laws are anywhere near as evil as this (they're not great though) - but every American MUST be up in arms about something as atrocious as this. I sincerely believe that you're all going to be headed for some sort of vigilante insurrection against leftist interests soon. This is the kind of # that good men will fight & die to oppose it with all their strength. And well they should - because the bill, the people who drafted it, and those who voted for it, are all an abomination, without exception. Their behaviour represents the invitation to Earth of the powers of Hell, clearly the agenda is long-term, and sliding into darkness with every step they take. This kind of thought/ philosophy/ ideology/ political action is Eugenics, Infanticide, Murder in the first degree, and serial murder. These people must be stopped, with votes or whatever else. Shocked & dazed at the incredible, unfathomable scale of what is represented by a group of people who willfully attempt to bring it into being.

I'm finally at a loss for words, but I hope the ones I managed to find allowed to stand. Keep it real ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join