It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Now please bear with me as I do everything from my phone, some of us already believe first contact happened a long time ago. But if one wanted to save face and start the sequence of events for disclosure, where would you start?

First Contact.
I'm not saying this video can't be hoaxed, but this video of a speaker in the UN chamber is interesting to say the least. As far as I can tell it's the actual chamber. Lip syncing seems to be right.
It's supposed to be a recording of a secret or classified briefing, that's not supposed to have been recorded.

So i've been digging through the UN archives and something that's interesting is that the closest match so far was the 66th meeting, but there's not footage and that's what's really weird about it. Most meetings of the general assembly are 4 hours of footage, this one is 40 minutes. Not only is it insanely shorter with no continuation, but the footage is mostly nothing of them just milling around the room. There is also a woman presiding that matches the description of the woman on the right in the video in question of the announcement of first contact. The video is from an assembly in 2018 or 2019. Maria Espinosa was appointed in 2018

appears to be the real UN chamber.

As far as I can tell the radio burst that she references is real orbitermag.com...

here is the supposed sighting of the pyramid over the pentagon she talks about.

as anyone interested in aliens and ufo's already know, the UN has been preparing for contact.

www.independent.co.uk...

I know the number one response will be, it's just a viral ad campaign, or its just from a movie, please prove it. I've been digging and can't find anything yet.

Relax, it's only a simulation right?
edit on 30-1-2019 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2019 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Already posted:

Here

Missed it by ------ much

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

I laughed at the Neil meme.
The FBI msg at the bottom lmao

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This video is just a really well done fake, the other thread has all the info you need on page 4.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Next time I won't do so much digging and fact checking before posting, darn.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No, No, NO!

Keep fact checking, an researching.
Thats what makes a good post.
Someone else just beat ya to the draw posting this same topic today.

But please, keep doing what you are doing!
A community is only as good as its members.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

top topics

join