It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will john titor's civil war start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
could someone tell me the exact date of the commencement of the civil war in U.S?I am fed up with bush

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
could someone tell me the exact date of the commencement of the civil war in U.S?I am fed up with bush

Yes. It is happening right now but you don't know it.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If you are an american then tell me are there any waco type events happening ?cuz i read somewhere that thw civil war woud start in 2004, then on the inaguration day of bush and now march 30.I think that john titor is really a time traveller but we have to understand the he came from a parallel universe so the events in his world line would be diff from ours.He didn't mention 9\11 but mentioned patriot act if i am correct which means that 9\11 happened but it was a cover up by the govt or i am wrong.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
well the atmosphere is rip for something to kick off over in the US.

America is (almost) divided equally between the Bush /anti bush followers. You have mexican drug runners making almost millitary style assaults in towns across the border against rivals...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Sorry to break it too you but it won't. No civil war, No rusian nukes taking out US cities, No shotgun brigades. Titor was a hoax, deal with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What does you being fed up Bush have to do with any civil war?

John Titor and everything he said was a hoax btw.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
no weapons of wmd found?
election fraud accusations?
the war was popular but is no longer popular?

an exact date of 'declaration of war' is not given, but 2008 is the point in which it will be undenyable according to him.

if anybody watches the news, and did during waco realizes that cameras werent allowed in waco (the compund) and the only way the truth ever came out is it was filmed from 2 miles away. also, if you watch the media today, other countries are flat out pissed at us now that no WMD are found, and titors 'predictions' clearly state it would be more than the us involved in the 'civil war'.

i think the only reason he didnt mention the tsunami is that if he predicted the worst natural disaster im history along with time travel/nuclear war, not a soul would believe him. he did say they would happen but said that was something we could do nothing about and refused to comment on.

also, i would like to point out, even if he is a total fraud, he did a better job 'proving'' most people do here 'debunking'

im glad i live now instead of back in the day. i would have been a lot worse off saying the world was round then than i am posting on a conspiracy theory website today.

peace

[edit on 28-2-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
no weapons of wmd found?
election fraud accusations?
the war was popular but is no longer popular?

??
Titor mentioned nothing about all that.

He didn't mention once Iraq or the war we're having there.

an exact date of 'declaration of war' is not given, but 2008 is the point in which it will be undenyable according to him.

No it was 2005.
2004 was supposed to be the build up.

if anybody watches the news, and did during waco realizes that cameras werent allowed in waco (the compund) and the only way the truth ever came out is it was filmed from 2 miles away.

What does this have to do with anything?

also, if you watch the media today, other countries are flat out pissed at us now that no WMD are found,

Not really.

and titors 'predictions' clearly state it would be more than the us involved in the 'civil war'.

No it doesn't.
He says that after 10 years, at the start of WW3, is when other countries get involved

i think the only reason he didnt mention the tsunami is that if he predicted the worst natural disaster im history along with time travel/nuclear war, not a soul would believe him.

This doesn't make sense. Or I'm reading it wrong....
You're saying that if he mentioned the tsunami, then after the tsunami happened people wouldn't believe him?? Even though he was correct?

he did say they would happen but said that was something we could do nothing about and refused to comment on.

He was talking about 2012.

"In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about."

also, i would like to point out, even if he is a total fraud

He is.

he did a better job 'proving'' most people do here 'debunking'

Proving what?
He hasn't proven a thing. (except that he's a fraud).

I like the whole John Titor thing btw

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Heres my theory(only works if he did come back in time, Im not really taking a side on if he did or not...I dont really care):

John Titor came back in time to warn us of this war, by being warned of this we have sub-consiously (sp?) stopped the war from happening. Also if he didnt mention 9/11 then maybe by 9/11 happening, the war didnt happen

I dont really know much about this, so I wont go into detail talking about something I know, but part of me thinks he is just a weirdo -.-

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Never, because John Titor and time travel are NOT real.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
titor is a quack!

if you take him seriously you should be slapped! and hard! with a TROUT!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Q: "When will john titor's civil war start?"
A: "Looks to be any time now."

7 years on the backburner...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Item

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Leftist
started on 5/4/2012 @ 01:42 AM

Originally posted by Leftist

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

www.beaconequity.com

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He added, “It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources. But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.” Read more: www.beaconequity.com...

top topics

join