It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

been writing about conspiracies for 11 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
hello, i have been writing about conspiracies for awhile here and other places on the internet. i have read above top secrets book and William Coopers book i am also a fan of art represented in pop culture video games, trade paperbacks of comics and movies. i never read 1984 but interested about it heard things like police surveilance state? i currently am reading the idoits guide to freemasonry, the bible for dummies and the devil and philosophy. i dont read as much as i like.

does alex jones have any books out? some of his stuff is a little out there when he starts talking about reptillans. i read a lot and dont always feel need to post so i will be around. thank you and i hope to add something interesting to your forums.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SepirothPhoenix
Welcome aboard! Your first assignment is to read 1984, and report back.
Oh, and the sooner Alex Jones is forgotten, the better.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Welcome. Look forward ro reading your posts. Enjoy your time on the forums.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
thanks i never watched infowars is it a video online? used to hear about alex jones on Jordan Cleppers show after the daily show, he yells a lot and looks like he has high blood pressure.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Beware of complete strangers wishing you polite platitudes.

Be well.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i have art books by todd mcfarlane, jim lee , and j. scott cambell. they were all involved in Image back in the day. i want to get the phoenix saga on trade paperback. they really went all out with some of the comics. these artists are for amazing spider man, x men, spawn and gen 13 and danger girl. the way they drew was incredible.

women are my favorite thing to draw, just beautiful. lots of good stuff to draw from gen 13. i need five posts to start a thread so sorry if sorta off the point. i love sort of christian art grew up reading spawn, hellspawn, every 100 years the devil would pick one soul from army to be spawn. the masons are very intelligent people and the architecture of their art is really layered.

like take the matrix for instance, the black clothes, he is in a messia prophecy the architect says to him there were five or six others before you, the religions of the world? there is something different between you and them ie love. i am very happy born around the millenium all this art. the wachowski brothers said there is more symbolism in those movies then anybody will ever know.

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Yeah definitely read 1984...
then after read, The Answer to 1984 Is 1776 by Alex jones

Also the Alt-Hero comic series is pretty good. ; )

The reptilian stuff comes from David Icke when Alex interviewed him. However, I do believe anti-human mutant lot-lizards do run the world, examples can be found int he U.S. senate.

Cheers!

edit on 50015031am312019Thu, 31 Jan 2019 00:50:24 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

join