It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel 'to show Damascus guilt'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

"Israel says it will explain to foreign diplomats why it believes Syria was responsible for Friday's suicide bomb in Tel Aviv that killed four people.
Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom is to meet ambassadors on Monday, and reports say he will provide proof from military intelligence of Syria's involvement.

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said the Palestinians must stop militants.

On Saturday, Islamic Jihad militants in Damascus said they staged the attack but Syria denies any involvement.

Israel's foreign ministry said Mr Shalom had summoned ambassadors from the European Union and member states of the UN Security Council to Monday's meeting."

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com...

There is a passage in the bible about Damascus being completely destroyed and it sounds like a nuke attack. Perhaps that time has grown near.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Syria has been stepping in it a lot lately. Looks like Junior
isn't running Syria like daddy did ... at least he was covert
while being pathetically evil. Junior is just pathetic.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yup, Assad senior was a seasoned cunning plotter, using the soviets for leverage etc. it looks like somebody is helping jr to trip over own legs...

also, the theocrates in Iran are much more cunning and seasoned than assad jr, so, thats why Syria will likely see action first...

Lets see, who is shouting the hardest they will "prove" Syria involvement?

Photoshop is your friend.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Dr Horacid, you don't truly believe Israel or any other nation would Nuke Damascus do you?

Please tell me you don't think so. I was starting to think something...but if you believe this I could change my mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Dr Horacid, you don't truly believe Israel or any other nation would Nuke Damascus do you?

Please tell me you don't think so. I was starting to think something...but if you believe this I could change my mind.

Biblicaly Damascas is doomed. Don't know who will do it, but it will happen. As I said the bible speaks of the total destruction. For many years it has been a "center" of terror and training. It may also be where the Iraqi WMD's went.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah well Israel would never do it because it would be suicide, literally, a nuke so close would give all the Israelis cancer!

new topics

top topics

join