It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AAG Matt Whitaker Says Bob Muellers Decisions Will Be Reviewed. MSM-DEMS Freak Out Again.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

HAhahahahaha!

Yeah? Tell that to trump. LOL....

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Mueller can very well wrap up one report, and then move over to where the real high-level crimes occurred. He's already set a precedent, by going back to 2005, for laws Manafort broke. Noone will be able to complain, "But Uranium one was 8 years ago!".

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust
They are going to confirm Barr in couple of weeks. Whitaker is going to be out.
Hey why arent the republicans appointing anyone to the oversight committee? Do they really believe they can delay now that its not their party any longer?

Right.. William Barr will replace Whitaker before February 15th. Maybe Whitaker will take Rosenstein's job as Assistant Attorney General? William Barr will be a nightmare for Democrats. (But please don't tell anyone until after he's confirmed!)

What have you learned about WHY minority leader Kevin McCarthy has not yet named Republicans to be on the House Oversight and House Intelligence committees?

I have a good idea, but you wouldn't believe it, so I'll save my breath.

I suspect it's because he knows Adam Schiff will be under indictment soon, so there's really no point in bothering to appoint anyone to the committee just yet.

edit on 30-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
In their hearts, they know where the real crimes lie. The next Attorney General, William Barr, has sworn to go after and prosecute those crimes.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Well said and very accurate!

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The solution is to expedite the confirmation of William Barr!
Which is currently delayed.

Nervous Democrat Senators requested a 1 week delay, which Republicans granted. Confirmation vote expected to occur the week of February 4th, according to: www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They are going to confirm Barr in couple of weeks. Whitaker is going to be out.
Hey why arent the republicans appointing anyone to the oversight committee? Do they really believe they can delay now that its not their party any longer?

Right.. William Barr will replace Whitaker before February 15th. Maybe Whitaker will take Rosenstein's job as Assistant Attorney General? William Barr will be a nightmare for Democrats. (But please don't tell anyone until after he's confirmed!)

What have you learned about WHY minority leader Kevin McCarthy has not yet named Republicans to be on the House Oversight and House Intelligence committees?

I have a good idea, but you wouldn't believe it, so I'll save my breath.

I suspect it's because he knows Adam Schiff will be under indictment soon, so there's really no point in bothering to appoint anyone to the committee just yet.

Schiff is "losing it" today. Declaring that Whitaker should not talk to his subordinate, Bob Mueller.
www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I can’t believe, to be perfectly honest, that all these people are so insistent on investigating and impeaching Trump, yet don’t feel the same way about let’s say Bush Jr. His admin lied to get us into Iraq, and engaged in torture.

If all these people were honest, they’d care more about that than Trump.

Or if that's too far back for you, how about the Obama Administration literally giving arms to terrorists to cause death & destruction in Libya & Syria? Why aren't any of those same people calling for those responsible to get hauled before the war crimes tribunal in the Hauge?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

After Muller briefed him, he was dripping with sweat. Didn't you notice that?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Right, I’m one of the liberals who also protested all that.
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I've still yet to see you address even a shred from the mountain of evidence showing decided anti-Trump bias.

Yet statements challenging the legality of Mueller's appointment (which is patently illegal, word for word, under the Constitution's appointments clause and law governing the appointment of a special counsel)

Regardless, your statements seem to only apply to genuine challenges to Mueller's legal authority/necessity (especially since an FBI investigation cleared Trump once)

I know you won't reply to this, because you have no answer... but...

www.nytimes.com...

That "counter intelligence" investigation you guys were blowing up over a few weeks back? Guess what, it wasn't breaking news because we've been pointing this out to you guys for a year now.

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

I repeat

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Ergo, FBI investigated once and found nothing.

Final nail in its coffin was written over a year ago

For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

You may start to see why you all have been looking so deluded lately.

Just one more time, so you can't claim ignorance.

www.nytimes.com...

And then today..

The main takeaway from informal presidential adviser Roger Stone’s arraignment Tuesday is that the Russian collusion narrative has collapsed. If there were anything there, we’d know about it by now.

Stone was hauled in to federal court Friday morning after a theatrical, televised arrest that should be the subject of a Justice Department investigation or congressional inquiry. Why the excessive threat of force? Though CNN denies it, many still wonder whether the network was tipped off. The extreme intimidation tactic might have been intended to send a message, but it only tended to confirm the biases of those who see special counsel Robert Mueller's entire effort as a rogue operation.

The “process crimes” Stone is charged with, such as lying and witness tampering, are potentially serious. But he was not charged with facilitating Trump campaign collusion with Russian hackers, and the indictment itself gives little reason to believe there ever were any.

The “process crimes” Stone is charged with

Every charge Mueller has levied against any Trump related official has been nothing more than "process crimes" nothing to do with any sort of "collusion" delusion nonsense.

Now let me ask you, still want to claim Mueller's historic refutation of Buzzfeed was some super-secret 4D chess coded message? Or was he saying what the FBI and many others have said all along (including all mainstream Dems/Obama in 2016): There was no Russian collusion because there was nothing other than the usual intelligence back-and-forth BS between US/Russia in the 2016 election

There was no Russian collusion because there was nothing other than the usual intelligence back-and-forth BS between US/Russia in the 2016 election

Sadly they tried to let you all down easy. Many have seen that, and dropped the increasingly paranoid/delusional complex conspiracy theories. Have you noticed the Russia BS has largely been out of all but the most committed MSM lately (IE: those who have staked their entire careers/reputations on this being true)? They tried to let you down easy, but the true believers just don't get it I guess

This has been a nothing-burger from minute-1
edit on 1/30/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Cheers carewemust

It is unbelievable they complain about Matt yet delay and obstruct the appointment of Appointee-AG Barr

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

not only did they fail to prove anything even resembling "collusion" (or even worse "treason" as some horse's rear ends were pushing for awhile) but NONE of this did or will result in Hillary or Nancy Pelosi taking the oval office.

All those dreams of Nancy taking office, appointing Hillary as VP and then resigning are relegated to the bargain bin of wishful thinking and flatout personal delusion.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

not only did they fail to prove anything even resembling "collusion" (or even worse "treason" as some horse's rear ends were pushing for awhile) but NONE of this did or will result in Hillary or Nancy Pelosi taking the oval office.

All those dreams of Nancy taking office, appointing Hillary as VP and then resigning are relegated to the bargain bin of wishful thinking and flatout personal delusion.

Many horse's rear ends are still accusing Trump of treason.

Right here on ATS, I've heard them fantasizing about impeaching Trump and Pence, and then Pelosi would become the president. Considering they can't even find a legitimate crime Trump has committed, I didn't bother to point out that nobody has even speculated on any crime Pence is supposed to have committed, let alone offered proof. (As far as anyone can tell, Pence hasn't done a damn thing since the election, other than draw breath. Which is actually the norm for vice presidents.)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Great observation Andy

I actually witnessed two members on a popular Democrat-only forum speculating that Sarah Sanders and various other top officials would also get "swept up" in this increasingly unlikely "Mueller time" they breathlessly repeat. The worst part is, the left and its MSM sellouts really believed they could impeach a President/will criminal charges if they only repeated the same worn out debunked narrative. If only they had said it a billion and one times...then Trump, Pence, Ivanka, Melania, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnel, Sarah Sanders and every other high-profile conservative would had Flynn, Prince, Manafort, Gates, ad nauseum "flip" on them

Talk about a pipe dream. The left has deluded itself to the point of insanity. Even once halfway-respectable hosts like Rachel Maddow are now reduced to mere vitriolic breathless speculation with overtly bitter/partisan motives. Their delusion-fueled hatred of Trump is palpable, and the number of soon-to-be-disgraced MSM talking heads is proof of that

I say soon to be disgraced because so many of them have hitched everything on the "collusion delusion" being true. Not just being true, but producing indictments against the whole body politic of conservativism up to seeing Trump himself "frog walked" from the WH

And when none of that happens, their reputations will be in shambles. For every time they swore up and down they had seen evidence of "collusion" to hearing insiders who told them "indictments are forthcoming" or that some nebulous State investigator was playing 4D chess with Mueller... ridiculous. Hell, even their own people including Obama told them point-blank there was no there "there" with the Russia narrative.

They just don't learn
But they are wholeheartedly wrong, and the "true believers" who have so thoroughly hitched themselves to this story are in for another significant let down. This will be post election X 1000

Anyhow, great post and great to see so many here are paying attention to it and are wise to their BS

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I do believe that it is.

Now, if he were the subject of the investigation...then I can see the fuss.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm curious. If his boss can't talk to him, who can??

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So by going outside the scope of Russia’s related arrests let’s say

As we know there were none for Russia collusion

What bob mueller is doing is going after everybody closet tied with trump

Trying to get them for absolutely anything unrelated to Russia and then trying to get that person to make up false claims against Trump

To impeach trump

Wow, gonna be a lot of treason charges post 2020 maybe some exicusuond also

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I wonder what Mueller Decisions are "going to be reviewed" by the Department of Justice, and what the reason will be for reviewing them?

The american people deserve the entire unfiltered results of the investigation .

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join