It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

most realistic U.F.O. photo...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I found some interesting stuff regarding REAL UFOs!!

Very good to investigate...

Is it possible to tell...?

bwahahahaha! They're stuck on the window for heaven's sake! That's some funny stuff man, did you do them yourself?

[edit on 28-2-2005 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
for those that haven't seen them, i found a link that has some...military ufo witnesses...

I've come across this site many times before and have always had the same problem...how the hell do you download the files?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
for those that haven't seen them, i found a link that has some...military ufo witnesses...

I've come across this site many times before and have always had the same problem...how the hell do you download the files?

I've got the same problem.

I'll get a "cannot find server" message.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i am a big fan of the phoenix lights...

these seem to be real alien UFOs rather than military UFOs...

there is a difference...

anyway, i like them because they cannot be explained by non-alien UFO believers...

www.wintersteel.com...

i.cnn.net...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sorry, maybe I didn't mean just photos but video and film too. I have looked through a lot of footage and I work in the film and video business as well as a photographer for a number of years...and I must say that the Phoenix Lights is one of the most realistic footage I have ever watched, but I also think some oft he space shuttle footage was mind blowing...there was just no way that it was chunks of waste ice floating around the shuttle. They must have one hell of a pump on the shuttles can, cause those chunks really hauled ass into outer space.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
pictures can be vague, although there are some that are convincing... i'd say videos is as real as you could get besides seeing one with you own eyes. the sts mission(s) vids are about as real as you can get, wrong? also i don't remeber where i found it on here but the link is www.coasttocoastam.com... whatever the hell that is, its' characteristics are not that of ball lightning, 'realistic' to say the least

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

GENUINE

www.ufoevidence.org...

Uh...I have a question. Why are the shadows on the UFO (top photo) located at the top and bottom, yet the shadows of the trees in the photo are located on the upper left? I think the UFO in this photo was shot INDOORS. (Just my opinion.)

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Toelint]

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
www.ufocasebook.com...
1997 Phoenix lights. This was witnessed by thousands. Pretty much everyone in Phoenix seen the UFO or knows someone who has seen it.
Debunkers have made many explanations, none of them have satisfied the people who have seen the UFO.

This one has been seriously debunked on Discovery and has been aired so many times that ill puke the next time I see it.... Seriously!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join