It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Democrat Pushes Bill That Would Allow Abortion Up To The Moment Of Birth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It looks like she also deleted her Twitter and Facebook accounts today..

She is a monster. This is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

It looks like she also deleted her Twitter and Facebook accounts today..

She is a monster. This is disgusting.

Probably got harassed to cyber death. She's going to perform a retroactive abortion on herself out of depression. She didn't mean for the bill to allow abortions after the water breaks, she just never thought about it that way. It was an honest mistake and now she's a victim. She's the only person getting hurt here, not 3rd trimester babies.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well that ruined my midnight snack.

Thanks, asshole.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
pre-abortion hope ..........

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I sometimes wish I lived in that era. This world sickens me.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Its a woman's choice, but I think killing what is essentially a baby in waiting is fkn wrong man. I can understand life choices and all that,but don't open your legs if you are not prepared for what may eventuate. A life deserves to live. Almost makes me cry to "know" how they extract them poor babies,and I'm a hard bastard. Not cool.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Exercise class at the 25th reunion of Planned Parenthood survivors association....

Patrick Hernandez - Born To Be Alive

😳

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Fetus is not a baby. However, if the fetus can live and breath on its own you make good point that it is immoral. If the fetus cannot live on its own without the umbilical cord then who are we to decide what a woman does with her body? Where does a woman's rights over how her body is used end? Are you next going to outlaw the removal of cancer because you think it is immoral to kill large masses of living cells? Where does your side of the restrictions end? What about all the sperm that dies as a result of men masturbating? Should there be laws against killing sperm?

But as I said, late term is an issue because a fetus that can live without an umbilical cord is really a baby.

You are so right.
Here in this country, abortion is nothing. Go to the hospital and get an abortion. Yes, it is true Japan does not have a Jesus God to say what is wrong or right, but heck, no one here give a flying fk what a woman wants to do with her unborn child and the same in Thailand.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
How can Dems still think there on the side of good when they legalize and defend killing a baby as it’s born.

Wake up you sick freaks.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Life is getting cheaper by the month.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
Life is getting cheaper by the month.

If you ever lived in an undeveloped country then I'd say you didn't see it all.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I sometimes wish I lived in that era. This world sickens me.

You and me both my friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Oh boy! Here we go again. There is nothing in this bill, like the New York bill, that isn't in Roe V Wade and Doe V Bolton.

This bill merely reaffirms women's reproductive rights, should Roe V Wade be reversed or otherwise nullified. Dems promised this would happen, and you will be seeing these states' rights bill, supporting women's reproductive rights popping up all over.

I hope we don't get a new thread, and have to keep arguing against these ignorant lies every time another state puts forward a bill that protects women's reproductive rights, should Roe V Wade fall.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm speechless, i can't believe people think this is okay.

I found some news articles from 2014, as i remember them, and the proposal for killing below the age of 5. This is reckless and undeniably incompetent. The very thought that anyone would think this kind of behaviour is ok, is beyond thought.

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

What the hell is wrong with people???

Personal eugenics???

SMH

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Mass murder can not be tolerated, especially in such an egregious example. Real action is needed to save lives. There is an imminent and credible threat against America's infants.

"In times of war, the law falls silent."

...how these sick bastards could advocate for mass-murder is beyond it. Supporting late term abortions should get you an express ticket to the end of a noose.

This is murder, any way you cut it or try to rationalize it. It is despicable. Unbelievable some folks are deluded to the point they think mass murder is acceptable, and for what? Because someone somewhere decides they don't want the baby? Guess what, the time to make that choice was before sleeping around not after a pregnancy.

Stop the senseless mass murder of America's infants. Someone has to stand up for those tiny infants with their tiny hands and innocent hearts. Because if the left had their way, they would not be safe from mass slaughter simply because a parent no longer wanted them around.
edit on 1/30/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Early abortions are one thing, and may have their place under certain circumstances but this? This is just sick.

This is what we're dealing with people, read that loud and clear and truly understand it. This. Level. Of. Degeneracy. Is. What. We're. Dealing. With.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Fetus is not a baby. However, if the fetus can live and breath on its own you make good point that it is immoral. If the fetus cannot live on its own without the umbilical cord then who are we to decide what a woman does with her body? Where does a woman's rights over how her body is used end? Are you next going to outlaw the removal of cancer because you think it is immoral to kill large masses of living cells? Where does your side of the restrictions end? What about all the sperm that dies as a result of men masturbating? Should there be laws against killing sperm?

But as I said, late term is an issue because a fetus that can live without an umbilical cord is really a baby.

An eagle egg, is not an eagle (according to this theory). But somehow destroying one could land you with a $5k fine, and up to 3 years in prison.

Apparently a bird>human.

I'm sure there are more species that could be used in this example too. Maybe the sea turtles that they mark off the nests on a beach?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I do not consider myself overly religious but anyone that thinks the idea of abortion on a baby during pregnancy is ok... I don't know what to say beyond I weep for your soul.

ETA: when push comes to shove in an unusual medical emergency ok, other than that there is no good reason to abort a baby that is 8-9 months along, your body is already a wreck from the pregnancy so why not have the baby and give up the child for adoption.
edit on 30-1-2019 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Here's an actual summary, from the State Legislature, not HOTAIR, of what the bill would do.

SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:
Abortion; eliminate certain requirements. Eliminates the requirement that an abortion in the second trimester of pregnancy and prior to the third trimester be performed in a hospital. The bill eliminates all the procedures and processes, including the performance of an ultrasound, required to effect a woman's informed written consent to the performance of an abortion; however, the bill does not change the requirement that a woman's informed written consent be first obtained. The bill eliminates the requirement that two other physicians certify that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman's death or impairment of her mental or physical health, as well as the need to find that any such impairment to the woman's health would be substantial and irremediable. The bill also removes language classifying facilities that perform five or more first-trimester abortions per month as hospitals for the purpose of complying with regulations establishing minimum standards for hospitals.
lis.virginia.gov...

Read the bills full text here. I recomend you do a word search using "abortion" to find the relevant parts. lis.virginia.gov...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join