It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone's not guilty plea shows collapse of Russian collusion narrative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

ummm thats bullschitte coming from trump to get you to look the other way on the Russian meddling. He's been saying it from day one... Has nothing to do with HIllary and it never did..
He just wants you to think its because of Hillary losing. It is not.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

The main takeaway from informal presidential adviser Roger Stone’s arraignment Tuesday is that the Russian collusion narrative has collapsed. If there were anything there, we’d know about it by now.

Stone was hauled in to federal court Friday morning after a theatrical, televised arrest that should be the subject of a Justice Department investigation or congressional inquiry. Why the excessive threat of force? Though CNN denies it, many still wonder whether the network was tipped off. The extreme intimidation tactic might have been intended to send a message, but it only tended to confirm the biases of those who see special counsel Robert Mueller's entire effort as a rogue operation.

Roger Stone's not guilty plea shows collapse of Russian collusion narrative

I can't believe USA Today is publishing this story! It's over folks, there was NO COLLUSION!

First of all, CNN is full of chit. No way in hell they knew to be at Stone's house at the exact same time the feds showed up.

Second, if he's not guilty of what he's being charged with then Trump needs to fire everyone involved in that raid and employ men and women who can function daily without letting their opinions get in the way of the law.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
a reply to: shooterbrody

I like this one the best;

That one is pretty good.
From the most unlikable candidate in history.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Trump has a chance of winning in 2020 now. However his chance could be taken away if he decides to pull an militarily attack on Venezuela.

A chance at winning...

I'd love to play poker with you some day.

Or Blackjack.

I'll stand....

But sir, you only have 5, I suggest you hit.

I, too, like to live dangerously.

edit on 1-2-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where did she not accept the results of an election.... where did anyone?

How many people since day one have said "he is not my President!". How many people since day one have screamed "impeach him!!"

I would suggest there is a good number of people out there that do not accept the results.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Tempter

Excuse me?

I think you have jumped the shark on this one. It would be smarter to save your celebrations until the matter is fully concluded. The entering of a not guilty plea doesn't amount to an end to the matter.

Yeah, we got it. Guilty indefinitely. Innocent until proven guilty is only to be used for the left.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Um..no.

[Quote]
Hillary Clinton once claimed that questioning US election results was a threat to democracy; guess what she's doing now?

Questionin g election results

More 2017
iHeart news

Still discussed in 2018

YouTube

Then vs now

So, after reviewing those urls, and searching it.
You can see, there is a contradiction.

Also

edit on 1-2-2019 by ADVISOR because: image

edit on 1-2-2019 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Um..no.

correct

So, after reviewing those urls, and searching it. You can see, there is a contradiction.

Yes there was, and not in that ones favor.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

ummm thats bullschitte coming from trump to get you to look the other way on the Russian meddling. He's been saying it from day one... Has nothing to do with HIllary and it never did..
He just wants you to think its because of Hillary losing. It is not.

Well except that the dossier was paid for by Hillary and the DNC with foreign actors creating it. If that doesn't bother you I do not know what will... As far as Russian meddling we have 250k spent on Facebook ads...lol OK. BTW Russia meddles in every election, as so do we...

Silly,

Let me sum up your position... He is not your President, impeach him today, he has concluded with Russia... what else did I miss?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Lies. There is no Russian anything.

You can go ahead and knock it off now. Stop pretending, you aren't fooling anyone. You're thoroughly debunked, discredited. The theory I'm about to debunk (or to share, rather) is something you specifically pushed, swore up and down he'd be arrested/indicted/etc.

Well Silly, like every prediction you've made, YOU WERE WRONG. COMPLETELY, ENTIRELY, WRONG.

Read em and weep.

Donald Trump Jr. late Thursday laid into House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., after reports appeared to vindicate the younger Trump of Democratic suspicions that he made phone calls to President Trump around the time of the Trump Tower meeting with Russians in June 2016.

Senate investigators obtained phone records which appeared to show that Trump Jr. had actually spoken to two longtime Trump family friends – Brian France, the chief executive of Nascar, and the investor Howard Lorber, the New York Times reported, citing two people briefed on the matter.

Another discredited leftist troll bot.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
At work the lobby always has cnn on. It’s like Chinese water torture.

Occasionally I walk into the lobby and witness some employees REE’ing at the group hate against Trump on CNn.

I can’t believe 10 years ago I read their articles and commented all the time. Was cnn always this bad or has it got worse?

a reply to: carewemust

CNN used to be nonpartisan. In fact, they just got this bad during the Trump campaign. They've never been as salty and hate driven as they are now. They did, however, get their start by spying on other news agencies and rushing out to get the stories before those news agencies could get there so they've always been a little crooked. Now they don't bother trying to hide it.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: AtlasHawk

only about 25% of the people who voted for him plan to vote for him if he runs again.
Another reason he is clinging so desperately to his wall only he fails to realize that not getting Mexico to pay for it when that was indeed his signature campaign promise has already cost him votes.

Keep telling yourself that. Before he won the last election, his numbers were even lower than that, and his support and approval numbers were in the teens. Wake up.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

No he isnt.... you are too funny.

You're off topic again...

Its Roger Stone and his indictment. Not Mueller...

You are getting so boring .... and predictable.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I dont have a party. I am not registered to any party. Virginia does not require it. So what party are you talking about?

And I am a pretty conservative person. Just an old fashioned kind of girl. I even know all the words to the star spangled banner. ( and American Pie).
Im not a far left anything.

That's what all the alt-left progressives love to say since losing an election they were guaranteed to win.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Post History is such a beautiful thing....

I dont have a party. I am not registered to any party.

oh really....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been a registered democrat since 1992 and live in Virginia.

What was that you were saying about liars?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

You should get some reputation for calling out the liars on this forum.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

oh really....

Ouch.....

That is going to leave a mark.

What do we expect? They are the kings/queens of hypocrisy, double standards, double talk and invented outrage. Every other word out of the MSM left's mouth is a lie, excuse or bastardization of reality

Yeah that was pretty epic. I wish I could give more than one star on that one. And it's funny because she (IF she's really a she) said it before the election, and before I read that, I mentioned that all lefties claim they have no party affiliation and have said so since they lost their guaranteed victory.

The day it was no longer considered cool or trendy, by their party, to call yourself a lefty or gay.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

This is why I no longer even bother to look at any main stream sources.

Having to decipher reality out of what the "news" is trying to con me into believing is such a huge waste of time.

I suspect that the reality being portrayed by the MSM is actually closer to a Disney cartoon...

When a 14-year-old boy like Reed Cooper is closer to reality than CNN, you know something is SERIOUSLY wrong.

We started tracking Trump's approval on January 14, 2018. In January Trump's approval rating was 57%, on March 30, 2018, Trump's approval rating was 59%. Then on June 19, 2018, Trump's approval rating reached 62%. Now, on August 28, 2018, Trump's approval rating has reached 71.2%. We asked 10,324 registered American voters. 7,359 of the voters (72.2%) approving of President Trump. Compared to a minor 2,965 (28.7%) not approving of President Trump. Since January 2018, Trump has gained the support of 14.2% of Americans.

WINNING: Trump's Approval Rating Skyrockets, Reaches 90%

I believe it. I'm sure CNN and MSNBC and the other 3 have to go to NY or CA to find their plethora of anti-Trumpers that hate everything about him like they do. Anywhere else and they're spending too much time trying to find someone who doesn't support him. All the while, they're telling us we listen and buy in to fake news.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

oh really....

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

You should get some reputation for calling out the liars on this forum.

yeah
any untruth in general imo

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Oops - Democrats caught rigging elections with fake troll farms posting on social media.
Well I never...

Democratic operatives, backed by a liberal billionaire and facilitated by a former Obama official, created thousands of fake Russian accounts to give an impression the Russian government was supporting Alabama Republican Roy Moore in last year’s election against now-Sen. Doug Jones. The secret project, which had a budget of just $100,000 and was carried out on Facebook and Twitter, was revealed after the New York Times obtained an internal report detailing the efforts.

“We orchestrated an elaborate ‘false flag’ operation that planted the idea that the Moore campaign was amplified on social media by a Russian botnet,” the internal report said. It also took credit for “radicalizing Democrats with a Russian bot scandal” after experimenting “with many of the tactics now understood to have influenced the 2016 elections.”

Jones said Thursday he is "outraged" over the report and wants a federal investigation over the project. "I'd like to see the Federal Election Commission and the Justice Department look at this to see if there were any laws being violated and, if there were, prosecute those responsible," he said. "These authorities need to use this example right now to start setting the course for the future to let people know that this is not acceptable in the United States of America."

One participant in the project reportedly was Jonathon Morgan, the chief executive of New Knowledge, a firm that wrote a report – released by the Senate Intelligence Committee earlier this week – about Russia’s social media operations in the 2016 election and its efforts to hurt Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump. He reportedly contacted Renée DiResta, who later joined his company and became the leading author of the report about the Russian interference efforts for the firm, asking for suggestions of online tactics that are worth testing.

In a statement on Twitter, he denied the project was aimed at influencing the election, which the Democrat won by 22,000 votes. "I did not participate in any campaign to influence the public," he wrote, saying the project goals weren't about supporting the Jones campaign.

The Senate Intelligence Committee did not respond to a request for comment. The Alabama project was funded by liberal billionaire and LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman who gave $100,000 to the cause, according to the Times. Hoffman is one of Silicon Valley’s top donors to the Democrats, donating $7 million to various groups and campaigns in the last election cycle. The money trickled down through American Engagement Technologies, a firm run by Mikey Dickerson who was appointed by former President Barack Obama to lead the newly-created United States Digital Service. Dickerson did not reply to Fox News’ immediate request for a comment.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

CNN used to be nonpartisan. In fact, they just got this bad during the Trump campaign. They've never been as salty and hate driven as they are now. They did, however, get their start by spying on other news agencies and rushing out to get the stories before those news agencies could get there so they've always been a little crooked. Now they don't bother trying to hide it.

IDK, we use to call CNN the Communist News Network back in the 90s. Much of that was due to the slight slant they would put on all their stories. I do agree that today they are all in and "slight" is a word they no longer have in their vocabulary.

edit on 1-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join